Warspear video guides and topics to do

Urscrewed

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=irrelevance%20gaming&sm=3

id likee to ask the community about ideas for a video and stuff i could do, please comment about what you would want me to do next :)

channel name: Irrelevance Gaming

link:

• 8 months later...

I'm a new player here and have been looking on the forums for 2 guides that I haven't found yet on the forums or on YouTube.

1. An in depth amplification, enhancement, relics guide. Basically showing how to do each of these, why to do each of these, etc. all my gear is still basic +0 because I haven't figured out how to amp and I don't want to amp it the wrong way and waste time and money.

2. An in depth Crafting guide. I bought a beginners crafting guide but don't know how to use it to start crafting. And do I have to pick 1 specific profession or can I level up all of them on the same character? How do you start crafting? I am really interested in crafting; I think It would be really fun and something I really enjoy but once again can't find any content anywhere explaining the process.

thanks,

Nate