Warspear Online notifications on Android

benjaminbt

So. I looked up in the notification log, with what kind of notifications my beloved game sent me.

Two times per week it reminds me to take part in the battles, otherwise my allience will fail. (Never do it, yet they never lose :D)

Every Friday, it reminds me to the very "special" weekend Miracle Coin discount (REALLY special, every weekend discount)

Also, it randomly strikes me with random stuff. This is the latest one:

IMG_20160705_162238_403.jpg

Could anyone tell me what this means? Developers became so kind they gift everyone loads of gold? Don't really think. Yes, it is indeed true you can get gold by playing, but WHY do you have to tell it to me?

Just a little calculation by the way. By farming, you can earn around 10k gold if you play 3-4 hours everyday. To get a fortune of gold (let's say 10 million gold), it would take 1000-1100 days, almost 3 years of farming everyday, to reach that. I guess GM shouldn't brag about this, "Hey, bro, play WS, and get a fortune with hard work in 3 years!"

Now. Is there some kind of secret stuff I missed, or WS is spamming me with useless notifications, so I should turn it off?

Okay, I'm just joking, do NOT take it seriously.

Now. Is there some kind of secret stuff I missed, or WS is spamming me with useless notifications, so I should turn it off?

Okay, I'm just joking, do NOT take it seriously.

I've just checked our push logs, couldn't even find this kind of message :)

its happen in ios too , and something weird with notification i guess.let just say my brother quit ws and give his account to me , and i play his account just for crafting or selling item on a dealer then i go back to my real account and i go close warspear app . and when the item sold or the craft is completed its still show some notification event if its not on my real account.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just checked our push logs, couldn't even find this kind of message :)

My phone's making up notifications on it's own? :D Nah.