Arena Lose Party

Most Wanted

Gm I wanna ask u                                                                                 :good:

is arena with lose party is legal or ilegal?
If Ilegal Tell me why ?

it is legal, ppl are allowed to make afk partys with other people. But 1 player are only allowed to have and use max 2 accounts on 2 different devices, if i read the rules right. can someone confirm this plz

Not sure, but I don't see anything illegal about it. If this was illegal,

random naked people in arena would be illegal too lmao

I mean it's the player's decision to let the opponent rise

in rank and whatever.

gm pls respond

It's legal, but it also cheating. In real life it's just the same with Calciopoli scandal and other match fixing scandals. You can't justify one kind of corruption act (yes, lose party means match fixing, match fixing means corruption)

But I must appreciate dev's intention and works to reduce this corrupted arena with new arena rating system, salute to devs :drinks:

Yes you can say its cheating but they the spammers gibe tiket to the lose pt so they will going to spend gold or money to buy tikets and not every day is sale on tikets.hope devs will act this kind to balance the arena but cant help.

Yes you can say its cheating but they the spammers gibe tiket to the lose pt so they will going to spend gold or money to buy tikets and not every day is sale on tikets.hope devs will act this kind to balance the arena but cant help.