Sign Amp Equation

Corona virus

Hey, ever want to amp but wondered how many signs you need to buy to sell to get enough gold to amp? Here is your equation! The equation goes off of the assumption that you have zero gold.

(s) = amount of signs to buy

(m) = amount of miracle coins you have

(dm) = cost of DMG or def + signs in mcoins

(sm) = cost of signs in mcoins

(sg) = cost of sign sets in gold (to sell)

(dg) = cost to amp a set in gold (amp cost *10 cuz its a set)

(m)

(s) = ___________________

(dm) * (sg)

((sm) + ( ___________))

(dg)

I'll post a pic if the equation looks confusing. If (s) has any decimals you have to round up (7.1 will mean you have to buy 8 sets to sell).

For example let's say:

(sm) = 234

(dm) = 413 (234 + 179 for DMG 3)

(sg) = 14000

(dg) = 4210 (a weapon thats 421 to amp *10 for a set)

(m) = 12600

Here will be the second equation (second picture)

The total is about 7.8 so I will have to buy and sell 8 sets of sign to make up for the cost of amping with the rest of my mcoins. Please keep in mind this equation implies that: you have little to no gold, you buy mcoins, you spend all mcoins that (m) is worth on 1 item(of course you can make m anything, don't have to use them all), and if you get a successful amp you'll have to rework the equation. If you already have gold just divide your amount by (sg), round down to the nearest whole number (21000 gold / 14000 = 1.5, that makes it 1) and subtract that total from (s).

KIMG0063.JPG

KIMG0064.JPG

This helps me alot personally. When I have little to no gold and I want to amp this helps me figure out how much I need to sell to get enough gold to amp. And Hyedra I know it varies and this equation takes that into account, whatever the prices may be this can calculate it for you.

Nicely done

Guess i better join in too, stay tuned for my begging equation. Perfect amount to ask for based on the target's lvl, Armor amp, name etc. Works every time