[2016.07.01] New Arena season celebration!

LaOnza

warspear.online.3.8.cover.large.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The New Arena season has started! To celebrate this amazing event today, July 1st, we announce the Great battle for territories! Don’t waste time, and support your alliance today to earn great rewards.

Here are the rewards:

3 captured territories

- increasing of resilience, physical and magical strength by 10%

- increasing of arena points gained by 10%

2 captured territories

- increasing of max HP and energy by 10%

1 captured territory

- increasing of HP and energy regeneration by 30%

Incentive prize (0:0; 0:1; 0:2; 0:3):

- increasing of physical and magical defence by 10%

The rewards will be summarized if you earn them all, except the incentive prize.

Rewards will be active for 3 days (72 hours).

Is it worth fighting guys? Of course it is.

The schedule has no changes and can be found here - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/50595-battle-for-territories-schedule-and-information/

Good luck to all of you,

Your center of command at AIGRIND.

SIEMA HOOLIGANS To ja xkrukx jeśli ktoś to przeczyta to dobrze xD narazie nie mogę grać bo mam windowsa 10 na mojej lumi 535 a tam dotyk trochu źle działa jak się gra w niektóre gry. Pod koniec lipca ma wyjść aktualizacja która to naprawi i sory że nie odpisuje na priv bo nie da się xD No i Pozdro dla całej gildi. Ps mam nadzieje że ktoś to przeczyta a przynajmniej poinformuje Dziada lub kogoś innego z Hooli :good:

Edited by Paritus

Tournaments boring and unfair sand , I think they should do something with people who are going on points in arenas is not fair that most demands in random and others only pay for loser party and get the awards ... I think sands random fairer serious , it is to you and us players as the sands would be more entertaining and you would gain more as it would need to buy more tickets ... ;)

Tournaments boring and unfair sand , I think they should do something with people who are going on points in arenas is not fair that most demands in random and others only pay for loser party and get the awards ... I think sands random fairer serious , it is to you and us players as the sands would be more entertaining and you would gain more as it would need to buy more tickets ...

very cool, however when will begin to answer emails from players who do not use coins because 've seen the players who use coins are priorities ... next second completed 14 days !

I know they get thousands of emails a day, but I believe that does not cost answer an email more ... come to remember also that the Brazilian server and a server forgotten !

well, that's! I long to unlock my necromancer or at least repondam my email was unfairly block , as well as my friends were also blocked and did not receive emails too! thank you

Actually, in 2015 it took 6 months each arena season

Guild Tournament 1 week reset OK

Arena Points 1-7 days done 26k ap OK

Season better 1-2 weeks max people many wanna need season lose time,  Season 63 Days BAD  :facepalm: 

Arena Points 1-7 days done 26k ap 23 lvl weapons vs Season 63 Days wft ?

Edited by vla-wot

Guild Tournament 1 week reset OK

Arena Points 1-7 days done 26k ap OK

Season better 1-2 weeks max people many wanna need season lose time, Season 63 Days BAD :facepalm:

Arena Points 1-7 days done 26k ap 23 lvl weapons vs Season 63 Days wft ?

Anyone can explain me what he tried to say???