[2016.06.27] One week left of Warspear Online Birthday holidays.

LaOnza

full_tmp2016-06-27e993c1e969528866e72ccb

Listen up, guys, unique offers for this week await, don't miss them!

- Guild points for Holiday dungeons completion are tripled
- Unique weapon drop chance in Holiday dungeons is doubled
- Unique armor drop chance in Snow Boundary dungeons is tripled
- Joker and Crow costumes drop chance is doubled (from the bosses of the same name)
- Clown masks drop chance in Horror Circus is doubled
- Serpent costume drop chance in Snow Boundary is doubled

There will be also a 50% discount on Ride Tickets during this whole week (your last chance to get tokens and buy unique costumes and skins). And remember, all your tokens will be lost after our Holiday is finished. Don't waste them, brave warriors, convert every last of them to something precious!

PS Our policy for this week: NO FOOD IN DUNGEONS' DROP!

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND team.

Edited by LaOnza

Nice event,, how about accesories chance in halloween dungeon and 25 level accesories in snow boundary? i saw only weapon,armor and costume were doubled/tripled..

And where is discount for level up guild? Guild level cap raised to level 10 i wish there will be discount for level up guild too then...

Dear Gm, Admin

"Chanse of drop is doubled" But, I waste like 6h of my life to done x20 dungeons (Without stop) and i dont drop weapons or craft items... Just deff spheres.. Damn bro :nea:  Really i have so BAD luck?  :bad:  I think is better delete this account or something  :facepalm:  :mega_shok:

Screenshot%20243_zpsynd24o0k.png

Dear Gm, Admin

"Chanse of drop is doubled" But, I waste like 6h of my life to done x20 dungeons (Without stop) and i dont drop weapons or craft items... 

I did 1 run horror 26 and got puppet staff 

Barely ever get anything from dgs but when i do it's a bow for my shaman. 

2h74g39.jpg

Server available but update error

Stop the game in the app manager, restart your internet-connection and launch Warspear Online. It will help.

Dear Gm, Admin

"Chanse of drop is doubled" But, I waste like 6h of my life to done x20 dungeons (Without stop) and i dont drop weapons or craft items... Just deff spheres.. Damn bro :nea: Really i have so BAD luck? :bad:

Don't be sad, you aren't the only one who has a bad luck... I have never won an equip items in the dgs lol

Edited by Liidert

a mod will see this before its posted... and wont post BECAUSE IT IS SHOWING BAD THING IN THE GAME

so at least read before ignoring and deleting... <_< 

yea everyone is sad getting noob drops, i LOVE NOOB DROPS, cz they are useful, NOT LIKE C/BOWS!

gm wont split drop system which is the same in elf and mc  :facepalm: 

for +1year, i got only tos lvl23 bow, and horror lvl23 cbow... 

so in mc what i do with that .......... ?? making a collection ??

and  :ph34r:  long story of wasting time in dgs for a gingerbread... u got it

that's me.... and i know many people who have a COLLECTION of many bows and cbows, and a collection of skins -_-

post-31111-0-77259900-1467178783_thumb.png

can i ask here, it said posted last june 27 say one week left before event end,

can admin pls tell me whats the exact and date event end,

pls pls pls........

someone tell me it ends tommorow? because it last only this june, tnx.....

Dear Gm, Admin

"Chanse of drop is doubled" But, I waste like 6h of my life to done x20 dungeons (Without stop) and i dont drop weapons or craft items... Just deff spheres.. Damn bro :nea: Really i have so BAD luck? :bad: I think is better delete this account or something :facepalm: :mega_shok:

Screenshot%20243_zpsynd24o0k.png

Wiggle wiggle wiggle... Tu tu tu tu tutu 35 dungeons done and just drop one Ethereal Catalyst  :facepalm:

And the guys from my server think im lucky person... Pff Where is my luck guys? :rofl:

Screenshot%20244_zpsmblrzjqr.png?t=14672

wow i play on server BR- TOURMALINE and EU- EMERALD and the probability of drop in dg is very different ( dg event. Bg , TT , Map 1) in EU- EMERALD always fall items , in BR- TOURMALINE I'm all day farm dg and nothing ( only essences and catalysts) , the drop quest item is also different , it costs a lot to drop the item or simply need to restart that after 20 minutes did not drop the item ( blue quest) , has many bugs the server TOURMALINE not if the server , the% or just bad luck , but neither the skill work well , I think they should do with TOURMALINE because we are many who play and it is not possible that players are retiring as it is very low chance to drop the items. :good:

wow i play on server BR- TOURMALINE and EU- EMERALD and the probability of drop in dg is very different ( dg event. Bg , TT , Map 1) in EU- EMERALD always fall items , in BR- TOURMALINE I'm all day farm dg and nothing ( only essences and catalysts) , the drop quest item is also different , it costs a lot to drop the item or simply need to restart that after 20 minutes did not drop the item ( blue quest) , has many bugs the server TOURMALINE not if the server , the% or just bad luck , but neither the skill work well , I think they should do with TOURMALINE because we are many who play and it is not possible that players are retiring as it is very low chance to drop the items.

Total 4 bows drop this event . I am shaman. ( killer puppeteers bow, bound conquerors bow 2x and bound conquer bow . any way tnk u for event and drops gm .bow better den cocktail can sell at NPC.

I dont know why so many worry?

If u guys dont like lose Gold or money just Farm ice bosses,totally Free and more worthfull drops.

I dropped 2x serpent,1x frozzed skelett and with the bars i bought me 1 Set chests,drop red death.

In dg 70 rounds,One trash belt but its oke i dont cry:-)