Best armor

For PvE you mean i guess. Well it is kronus set or those craft of lvl 22 , with a nice amount of hp . You can also mix that set , gloves and helmet of craft , and boots and armor of kronus . Maybe expensive , but very good for tanking and so on , surviving in pve.

Thanks a lot and how about for ganking?

Ganking .. for high level uum . If you dont wanna waste too much gold keep one of those 2 parts and buy 2 parts of arena armory to have some resilience so you dont get crit while ganked for revenge. Belt , your choice arena/eternal . About weapons , you will need other ones this time , ferocity ones suggested as you will have much damage (arena axes or any u want). Enchant resilience as possible and ferocity in crystals (weapons)

Kronus set isn't best for tank, only hp bonus and hp regen bonus. I suggest you to mix it with Golden Dawn set. So, you will get pdef bonus and hp bonus. GD helm and armor mixed with Kronus glove and boot.

Crafting gears lv 22 are expensive, and will be junks after lv update.

For ganking or pvp, I think u should find good accessories such as Darkmist set. My dodge is 24% although I'm a dk. Many enemy players got dodge when attack me. But dodge only not enough, try to get parry, block, and dodge with equal %. So, if your enemy attacks you, you have many chances to avoid it. Low % of parry also good to face melee player.

Be rich is a little bit difficult  :aggressive:

I think to buy the helm and the armor of DS set, while for the gloves and the boots I don't know if keep the DD set or not

Be rich is a little bit difficult :aggressive:

I think to buy the helm and the armor of DS set, while for the gloves and the boots I don't know if keep the DD set or not

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/49104-equipment-bonus-bonuses-guides/#entry957688

Look at this topic, those are my current gears. But I will change to kronus and gd set. My current gears are too old. I've bought DD set 500k few years ago, so I better keep em. :D

Where I can find GD set?

However I see one hero with all DD set with +10 in every single piece, maybe it isn't old for him  ;D

According to me, you shouln't change your equip, they have an higher amp and that means you have spent your money for them.

First that is needed is vampirism in accessories. Golden dawn items have low crirtical chance , thats why i avoid it , because critical = double damage means more heal with vampirism and faster killing. Thats why i keep 33.7% . On the other hand , divine defence is cool , but for beginners. Craft gear yes is expensive , but 2 parts can keep as main set also, worths though , and can last long wont be outdated in next updates as the 15% is pretty unique for now. By the way , you will need for sure more than a milion to make a complete high level blade dancer in good gear and amplified.

Oh, so what should i put in crystal and rune slot for armor (head,body,glove,boot)? For PVE

Physical defence is pretty fine if you keep balanced magic defence ( i mean rings and amulet in a +8-9 range)

Edited by heavybowus

Where I can find GD set?

However I see one hero with all DD set with +10 in every single piece, maybe it isn't old for him ;D

According to me, you shouln't change your equip, they have an higher amp and that means you have spent your money for them.

You can find GD helm and armor at NPC CC Trader. For glove and boot you can get inside Champion Colloseum dungeon.

Oh, so what should i put in crystal and rune slot for armor (head,body,glove,boot)? For PVE

You can add pdef on armor, boot, and glove. Solidity on helm and belt

I think BD +8 ↑ with 25% lifesteal could kill Satrap solo. Pdmg 800, penet 15%.

If you are PvE player, never use arena weapon or enchance wpn with ferocity.

Edited by Lukazzz

and craft weapon that has lifesteal stat.

Not so good anymore , only level 20 deep lord gladius has that thing. Better buy level 23 for now .