[2012.05.29] Suddenly: Announcement of update “Warspear Online" 2.10

Kuzmitch

devs: Apply this list and your players would be happier and you would get more $$$

1. Make gold easier to get(more gold=more mcoin items bought).

easier gold = increase in items price.

2. Make a pvp dome where people can play 1 vs 1; 2 vs 2......, with any class they want. Example: Ur party vs other people in the dome, you can send battle requests to people.

that's the same thing of arena, only new thing is the 1 x 1 that is not applied yet.

3. Rogues can't catch any opponent who runs away so give him a skill like charge or long range poison dart that has chop effect.

Yeah, make them OP.

4. Let the defense amp increase all defense stats on armor, not just physical.

Good for hunting.

5. Make market unlimited time and for free or a price like 100. (Happy people).

it would be a problem, free = people posting many useless items just for disturbing, unlimited = these items would disturb you forever.

6. Since there is critical heal, increase dodge stat on melee armor.

Why only on melee armor?

7. Make miracle coins tradeable just like gold is.

It is, buy a item and sell it to other player.

8. Let both factions be able to trade with each other and make a new trade chat for Nadir sard so people can see other faction offers without having to login with an opposite faction character.

Nice, maybe they add it on 3.0, let's hope for it. (even tough probably chosen will use the useless weapons)

9. Make people gain a skill point on lvl 5,15,25,35..... Because the current amount of skill points is not enough to support all the skills and the ones to come. Or increase the max level to 40. Nothing to do is what makes high level people quit.

You want all the skills on level max again? no, that's not good, would break any balance.

10. Make level 20 arena weapons asap. It's unfair how lvl 20 people can be beaten by lvl 15-17 because of a little amp difference. Example lvl 20 with a +6  weapon vs. Lvl 17 with a +8 weapon.

better idea would be, add weapons and items for each different level.

I think that u guys make better updates on the shop not on the game :facepalm:

True Say  :facepalm:

Market was like one of the most popular suggestion both on international and Ru parts of forum. So it was like a collaboration :)

i love collaboration .. :wacko:

Market, Native keyboard for Android phones and fixes  :good: A new look and feel of Miracle Shop and new character creation screen  = Pointless.... I still don't wanna get back... :nea:

Finally market. Now the economy will be ducking normal.

Hahaha  look buddy they put market. Why? Maybe this is another income , another coin expences.

At least there will be no reason excuse for sitting at a safe spot (caravans, camp of legion/riff) watching trade chat while waiting for an item to come to trade chat.

Hey,

We need native keyboard for s60v5 phones too

its too hard to use that game keyboard,

i want to use the Swype keyboard is much easier than this

see if u can fix this  :good:

native keyboard  for ipod :clapping:

and need more ppl for one party  :cray: 

p.s when is 3.0  :search: :search: :search: :search: :search:

Crit at 1st spam heal will not make shaman or druid OP, just at 1st spam heal n next healing will be non critical. It will be very hard to beat them if they always keeps on critical on every spam.

so we all gonna see now, not only rouge gonna go walking alone in the street. I bet Druid about to control in game.  :lol:

I walk around solo with my bd, why people scared to? I like to see 2-3 people see me and walk back the other direction ;D 8)

Hey,

We need native keyboard for s60v5 phones too

its too hard to use that game keyboard,

i want to use the Swype keyboard is much easier than this

see if u can fix this  :good:

I found out how to use swype on my phone, i hold down my phones menu button while in chat screen and it pops up. Try it :good:

i was send three monts ago question to support but support not still answer (sorry my bad english :( i hope somebodu understand)

I walk around solo with my bd, why people scared to? I like to see 2-3 people see me and walk back the other direction ;D 8) I found out how to use swype on my phone, i hold down my phones menu button while in chat screen and it pops up. Try it :good:

It pops up Jbak task manager  :bad:

i was send three monts ago question to support but support not still answer (sorry my bad english i hope somebodu understand)

Maybe u send incorrect details

I'm sick and tired of waiting

Not only you .. Most of the players wait for update..until now developers dint publish  the date of 3.0  version.