[2012.05.29] Suddenly: Announcement of update “Warspear Online" 2.10

Kuzmitch

well heal was already good as it was, now they just made it overpowered, it is a little overpowered now because healers abuse the fail stagger/movement system in this game, they should've left it as it was  :facepalm:

I don't mind crit heal at all it'll be very useful for farming. However it shouldn't apply in arena at least so things on arena will be the same  :good:

It's blessing for now that has to be fixed.

wow this is just great, devs just delaying the main update 3.0 more and more  :give_rose: now we all can wait more and more to see those new factions  :yahoo:

critical effects for healing??? aaaah maybe the last thing that melees needed  :drinks:

market place is the only plus mark for me... ;D

:facepalm: Looking for another mmo to spend my money on.  Good job on stringing people along. That's one thing you guys are perfect at. 2.10....

It means I can sell items to opposite faction?  :unknw:

Please answer this question Devs?

Already answered. Trading is available inside alliances.

Then what are we supposed to do with our bows and firstobrn with shields and 2handed axes? Can't you limit it somehow so we only get items which we and our allies can use?

• Developer

Then what are we supposed to do with our bows and firstobrn with shields and 2handed axes? Can't you limit it somehow so we only get items which we and our allies can use?

Let's speak about that kind of stuff when there will be 3.0 version announcement.

devs: Apply this list and your players would be happier and you would get more $$$

1. Make gold easier to get(more gold=more mcoin items bought).

2. Make a pvp dome where people can play 1 vs 1; 2 vs 2......, with any class they want. Example: Ur party vs other people in the dome, you can send battle requests to people.

3. Rogues can't catch any opponent who runs away so give him a skill like charge or long range poison dart that has chop effect.

4. Let the defense amp increase all defense stats on armor, not just physical.

5. Make market unlimited time and for free or a price like 100. (Happy people).

6. Since there is critical heal, increase dodge stat on melee armor.

7. Make miracle coins tradeable just like gold is.

8. Let both factions be able to trade with each other and make a new trade chat for Nadir sard so people can see other faction offers without having to login with an opposite faction character.

9. Make people gain a skill point on lvl 5,15,25,35..... Because the current amount of skill points is not enough to support all the skills and the ones to come. Or increase the max level to 40. Nothing to do is what makes high level people quit.

10. Make level 20 arena weapons asap. It's unfair how lvl 20 people can be beaten by lvl 15-17 because of a little amp difference. Example lvl 20 with a +6  weapon vs. Lvl 17 with a +8 weapon.

Let's speak about that kind of stuff when there will be 3.0 version announcement.

sounds promising  ;D

and lvl 20 armor too. Don't forget about Crimson corrundum items too. They could be the lvl 20 and the arena lvl 18. The lvl 18 boss drops would still have the same relation the bg drops have with arena items(different stat choice).

11. You should balance the classes so each class has a 50-50 chance against another class of the same power, not think about 5 vs 5 arena. No one plays 5 vs 5 arena + arena is just a small part of the fights going on so you shouldn't consider it as the basis of balance.

Happy players and more gold to buy mcoins=better bussiness. ;)

No new Classes?? :shok:  :wacko:  :crazy:

nice enhancement bout Market, but like Marzs said before.. Rouge are useless in Farming at astral.. :/  could you give us a little consideration, pLace and improvement??.

.stiLL waiting for something new.. (i feel a little disappointed.. s0rry!)

. :\

No new Classes??

nice enhancement bout Market, but like Marzs said before.. Rouge are useless in Farming at astral.. :/  could you give us a little consideration, pLace and improvement??.

.stiLL waiting for something new.. (i feel a little disappointed.. s0rry!)

. :\

Yeah right post with sense just like  that can help develope the games ,

i need two old crit crystals :D buying!!!!!

Just like this kind of post. None sense , idk what is in her mind, is this belong here .. Sory to say i answer big NO.--- NO HURT FEELINGS ---- KEEP POSTING--

What I have to say.... Now every class has been OP. Why not raise barb attack amount, leave ranger blessing alone, shaman/druid will get crit heals, and..... Bd gets... Some sort of closing the distance like I said "sprint", rogue poison dart(equal to chop but only used from a distance)? Then no class op  :spiteful:. Oh and about arena... Make it its own little island. Give it details like map chossing, party making, closed party to only leaders friends, pick the people in the match,leader can kick out a player who is not participating correctly(leading to match restart and new character to enter the slot), random match choice, and higher max free ticket amount. But make only those choices if you go to the island. If not arena is random 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 if no party. Make island with a town outside of it for people to hang out.

Already answered. Trading is available inside alliances.

well......one more question please. Whats the point of having a neutral zone (nadir sard)?? since we cant trade even there. Doesnt look neutral :wacko: :wacko:

Just like this kind of post. None sense , idk what is in her mind, is this belong here .. Sory to say i answer big NO.--- NO HURT FEELINGS ---- KEEP POSTING--

this is my point in that post if u dint get it :! or ure just too slow to understand.

- When using healing skills is now possible to make a critical effect.

What I have to say.... Now every class has been OP. Why not raise barb attack amount, leave ranger blessing alone, shaman/druid will get crit heals, and..... Bd gets... Some sort of closing the distance like I said "sprint", rogue poison dart(equal to chop but only used from a distance)? Then no class op  :spiteful: . Oh and about arena... Make it its own little island. Give it details like map chossing, party making, closed party to only leaders friends, pick the people in the match,leader can kick out a player who is not participating correctly(leading to match restart and new character to enter the slot), random match choice, and higher max free ticket amount. But make only those choices if you go to the island. If not arena is random 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 if no party. Make island with a town outside of it for people to hang out.

agreeee!! pvp island with its own respawn statue on each side coz elfs and mcs are swarming in  bat (pvp/whatever that is called) cave:! :facepalm:

poison dart of rogue can be used from any distance. Bd don't really need as much work as rogues. And their hamstring lvl 5 is very useful against magic users and maybe rangers. Don't forget thst they also have the same weapon speed as rogues but still have strong constitution.

Pvp cave is fine and all, but 1v1 gets boring. 

This game needs an End purpose.  You lvl up, get the best gear, then.....

Make a pvp island where everyone is red except your group.  Or add relics to towns in islenort.  Each faction steals them, and hides them in dinalt or puma to get a small bonus for your realm...anything really.  Hopefully developers have an endgame in mind besides farm and chat.

Im hopeful considering the market improvement.

Well I think the problem is not many players from your server visit the forum, so most of them probably dont even know what pvp cave is.

In Eu, the veteran players know what they are doing. I sometimes post "PVP" on trade chat a few times and within an hr theres many players there.

all goes well til the newbies start following the respawned ppl all the way to pvp cave and start randomly attacking and begin a war.

Edit: remember the respawn statues at nadir? :lol:

I suggest, if any neeeeeewbies disturbs, interferes or attacks at will, let the enemy faction kill him. Better this way.

Tht cave turned into pvp cave since there is nothing more to do in game don't blame newbies they got thier appetite for war + require cc so its natural to start a war besides tht kind of stuff is just temp few new cc items will destroy the peace in tht cave :pleasantry:

devs: Apply this list and your players would be happier and you would get more $$$

1. Make gold easier to get(more gold=more mcoin items bought).

2. Make a pvp dome where people can play 1 vs 1; 2 vs 2......, with any class they want. Example: Ur party vs other people in the dome, you can send battle requests to people.

3. Rogues can't catch any opponent who runs away so give him a skill like charge or long range poison dart that has chop effect.

4. Let the defense amp increase all defense stats on armor, not just physical.

5. Make market unlimited time and for free or a price like 100. (Happy people).

6. Since there is critical heal, increase dodge stat on melee armor.

7. Make miracle coins tradeable just like gold is.

8. Let both factions be able to trade with each other and make a new trade chat for Nadir sard so people can see other faction offers without having to login with an opposite faction character.

9. Make people gain a skill point on lvl 5,15,25,35..... Because the current amount of skill points is not enough to support all the skills and the ones to come. Or increase the max level to 40. Nothing to do is what makes high level people quit.

10. Make level 20 arena weapons asap. It's unfair how lvl 20 people can be beaten by lvl 15-17 because of a little amp difference. Example lvl 20 with a +6  weapon vs. Lvl 17 with a +8 weapon.

this is my point in that post if u dint get it :! or ure just too slow to understand.

Realy?? You post buyiing here what if someone selling but not in us sapphire?  or elf side,,hahaha maybe your post is in taven or us- saphire sever,

Yey buyinggggggggggg.

poison dart of rogue can be used from any distance. Bd don't really need as much work as rogues. And their hamstring lvl 5 is very useful against magic users and maybe rangers. Don't forget thst they also have the same weapon speed as rogues but still have strong constitution.

but its not really fair to bds if hamstring misses or wears off because enemy has chance to run and like noobs they run forever to full hp In a circle or back to a town.... Just saying bd  runs same speed as everyone else does, how can he catch up with them?

Realy?? You post buyiing here what if someone selling but not in us sapphire?  or elf side,,hahaha maybe your post is in taven or us- saphire sever,

Yey buyinggggggggggg.

why cant you M.Y.O.B? u keep trying to get my attention :blush:

why cant you M.Y.O.B? u keep trying to get my attention

You cought my attention on this topic becouse , you post off the topic, dont you get it.. Hahahah and  your one of the players putting comment  none sense post. Yeyeyyye

WTF !!!

Critical heal.. Damn

its not fair!

I think it is quite hard to beat shamans/druids(moon type) !!!

but Now GM add critical heal for shaman/druid.. *z*

now *rogue* become the worst and weakest char  :D LMAO

WTF !!!

Critical heal.. Damn

its not fair!

I think it is quite hard to beat shamans/druids(moon type) !!!

but Now GM add critical heal for mage.. *z*

now *rogue* become the worst and weakest char  :D LMAO

Fyi= heal crit to shamn? As i know healers have a lowest accuracy,.