[2012.05.29] Suddenly: Announcement of update “Warspear Online" 2.10

Kuzmitch

Lame almost a year back 3.0 faction update was planned yet you guys fail to deliver evrry single tym minor changes are  given as updates :facepalm: will this game every reach a completion point major changes are only made to miracle shop  :wacko:

I like the market idea, will come inhandy. The heal crit lol gonna see someone heal  almost 600 lmao. Cant wait to see how it is, im dissapointed that they swapped barb/bd  bg  helm bonus. Need tobuy a new one and amp again. Why would we want more more sun def if no new classes r comingfor a while..

WOW market and new mircle shop :yahoo:

New clans and new islands :yahoo:

Arena bug fixed :yahoo:

Nice work guys :drinks:

:rofl: nice work ill wait for next information about update next week

It seems you were born with a high amped brain bro ;D

Btw, I think there's gonna be a problem with market. Weapons and armors can be amped. So will low amp/non amp/high amp items be sold at the same price?

What happens to the already made accounts and items? Will they be automatically changed like the "aventail of berengers persistance"? Or will we have to buy a new one? :shok:

Btw, I think there's gonna be a problem with market. Weapons and armors can be amped. So will low amp/non amp/high amp items be sold at the same price?

I guess you'll be able to set up your own price.

:friends:  Well atleast this a start. Something different in the market, I like the auction(YOU STOLE MY IDEAL :diablo: ). Now we just need to find out about the extra skill the all mc and fb is going to receive.

But what about 3.0? It will be in june?:(

Btw. In 3.0 we see new type of weapons? In maret on ss we see spears etc

What the hell?

So now we wait more?

After this fix called update we will wait again.

Come on, this is bad...

And i played friend +5 shaman without defence amp, and bd if hamstring me i die in 2 seconds..

nice jock  :facepalm:    blance with rouge and shamal they only run in war arena . and rangar blance to blessing skill i dont want luck skill  :facepalm: 

15616_.png

Can you please Bann the annyoing player who sell in market in over price like he sell a SET of SIGN in 100k then the original price is 20-30k , he was so over price so bann the player who do that

Honestly, I hate market..... It will waste some peoples money... Just because you enter your item doesnt mean it will be bought :nea:. Fee on the items that wont be sold will make them broke :facepalm:. And suggestion.... Plz add another way to make gold besides farming and/or daily quests I find it hard to get gold because low drop rates= broken weapons and daily quests are not only limited but boring and not much profitable. Another suggestion, plz give bd something like "sprint" giving bd faster walking speed for a limited time and last as longer depending on skill rank. Plz and thank you :good:

And for the rest of you complaining critical heal, i bet you'd love to have a druid/shaman who can have high critical heal in your party for farming bosses. I bet you wont complain during farming for high heal.

Honestly, I hate market..... It will waste some peoples money... Just because you enter your item doesnt mean it will be bought :nea:. Fee on the items that wont be sold will make them broke :facepalm:. And suggestion.... Plz add another way to make gold besides farming and/or daily quests I find it hard to get gold because low drop rates= broken weapons and daily quests are not only limited but boring and not much profitable. Another suggestion, plz give bd something like "sprint" giving bd faster walking speed for a limited time and last as longer depending on skill rank. Plz and thank you :good:

From the looks of it ur comment about the market is for ur own good(selfish idea) almost everyone agree with market. But u do have a bright idea on bd skill(sprint)whle u in this mode ur running n attack are increase, most mmo i play have that kind of skill for warrior.

For you, me and for many players arena ranking means nothing, just who buy more tickets with miracle coins and play more battles will get more rank, you can kill all that druids outside arena easy and you know why and how do it.

Its true arena 1 vs 1 druid/shaman vs rogue/bd with same amp, mage class have 80% of chance to win if not noob playing it (also i see many times pvp mage vs melee and long hamstrings or not enough map to run for shaman because when blind enemy up sides, enemy go rush down just to the place shaman need to hide, but is rogue fault if they accept 2 mage class make them 2 vs 1, because they can gouge 1 mage and attack 2 vs 1 that druid/shaman 5 seconds or 10 if they turn gouge.. enough time to kill easy any mage even with lot defence amp.

And i played friend +5 shaman without defence amp, and bd if hamstring me i die in 2 seconds.. all depends of amplification.. all +10 classes are OP.In wow all people complain about isnt balanced too.. You know shaman for example is a ruin class there :bad: Here more than class balance is amplification system what make the difference :bad:

Then why people keep making rogues :unknw: Bro if that is your opinion, park your rogue and make a healer and enjoy playing it.

And crit heal is less than ranger blessing 3 x crit.

Just to let you know, in WoW Shamans are OP, any healer or absorber is OP meaning = Melee is weakest

normally no classes there is OP, there is always a counter since there are over 20 skills per class

over here it is ducked up because of the design of the movement and stagger system and attack speed

healers have been OP since the starting of this game,

Basically all I see in this topic is - People who play Melee classes complaining about crit heal and Shamans and Druids defending it with saying " Amplification " makes a class OP

until they balance the game from moon damage, healing > enemy damage ex. Druid heal 250 and do 150 Moon damage and Rogue does 200-500 DPS the heal will just absorb the damage and since armours have no natural moon def and we are not all rich having 2 sets of armour moon damage deals full damage

and anyways healers can just kite the enemy and get full hp

Rogue/BD/Ranger attacks > Healer heals > heal weakens the damage > keep fighting until healer has 30% HP > healer root/earthquake/blind > run and heal > attack

what do non healers have? 40-60 regen every 5 seconds  :facepalm:

Healers are always OP, that is a fact, but here the problem about healer is Pure Moon Damage, 200+ Heals and fail movement/stagger system which ranged people abuse just like how some people abuse crossing

and yes, I am rerolling a Necromancer/Warlock so I can be OP  :facepalm:  It's sad cause I always enjoy melee classes  :lol:

But then again, this is a " Underdevelopment " or " BETA-like " game which is full of bugs and fails.

All I can say to improve it is

Developers,

Add a Beta testing system and GET FEEDBACK FROM PLAYERS

when there are no bugs and imba in the game

then, You have yourselves a SUCCESSFUL update

in short, Listen to players = Success

Focus on money making, thus putting aside gameplay, pvp, etc and only giving benefits to the rich people and force people to buy Miracle coins or quit = Fail

Example is fully +10 gear'd player and a newbie with EQUAL non + gear... well you understand  :facepalm:

Would be good if in this new market mcs/elves could buy item from enemy faction....i mean,some mcs have bow got in drop(useless for them)...

Forgive my poor English :bad:

Snorlax, why change the berengers helmets around? Some people like me have selected these items for how they are because of the block and parry with the 2 items on bg guard. Thats kinda silly to switch things around on people who have already invested in these items i.e amped and enchanted..

edge I love u go sit down lol O:-)

@kuzmitch

i play with elf,will be possible to sell any item for mc by market ??

@ KUZMITCH

i play elf ;will be possible to buy gear for my bike in mc shop?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

market update perfect! Im bored to sell items in trade chat and it is just wasting time. Buying items will be easier as well. Simple but very good update. Thank you

If ur giving crits. heals then why dnt u give dodge, parry or blocks to their heals too, :wacko:

many games have this kind of thing, it's what makes Healers OP, but over here it's even worse, in other games it is fine because there are many ways to block it

Ex. Stun, Silence ( enemy cannot cast spells ), and etc

and HoT ( Healing over time ) ex. shaman/druid heals are suppose to be weak heals like 50 every 3 seconds since it cannot be block since it is not channeled, it is instant.

Well you get the point

Finally a druid amulet at Lenars shop!!

why yall crying about healers? they are supposed to have high heal. cloth armors have less def than light armor, and about 1/2 as much def as heavy armor.

Everyone wants balance but at the same time try to kill whatever balance we have now.

Anyways.. please add a guild/clan system, and 1v1 arena would be nice. And pls let us request a specific opponent.

why yall crying about healers? they are supposed to have high heal. cloth armors have less def than light armor, and about 1/2 as much def as heavy armor.

Everyone wants balance but at the same time try to kill whatever balance we have now.

So maybe they should remove the ability to attack for healer and reduce the heals of the healers who pick to do damage?

like a shaman/druid gets to pick a role whether to be Damage dealer or healer, they have different skills, cause right now Shaman/Druid can deal PURE, YES PURE damage to a normal player ( not like Suprememan, has Moon def armour, Dark def armour and physical def armour ) and heal high at the same time, sounds fair.l

So maybe they should remove the ability to attack for healer and reduce the heals of the healers who pick to do damage?

like a shaman/druid gets to pick a role whether to be Damage dealer or healer, they have different skills, cause right now Shaman/Druid can deal PURE, YES PURE damage to a normal player ( not like Suprememan, has Moon def armour, Dark def armour and physical def armour ) and heal high at the same time, sounds fair.l

I believe thats why some healer gear  can only have either moon or astral, making us choose whether to increase either heal or damage. if they lower healers heal, they would have to lower mobs and bosses atk or we will all struggle when farming/hunting. Honestly, in fairness, if heal can do critical, maybe it should also have a chance to miss?

I believe thats why some healer gear  can only have either moon or astral, making us choose whether to increase either heal or damage. if they lower healers heal, they would have to lower mobs and bosses atk or we will all struggle when farming/hunting. Honestly, in fairness, if heal can do critical, maybe it should also have a chance to miss?

well heal was already good as it was, now they just made it overpowered, it is a little overpowered now because healers abuse the fail stagger/movement system in this game, they should've left it as it was  :facepalm: