[2012.05.29] Suddenly: Announcement of update “Warspear Online" 2.10

Kuzmitch

- When using healing skills is now possible to make a critical effect.

what is it mean.? can do critical on healing or cant do critical on attack damage when heal skill on it..?

sorry im not good in english.

- When using healing skills is now possible to make a critical effect.

Thank you for making Healers even more overpowered

GUYS THIS IS NOT A UPDATE ...ITS A DOWNGRADE...

game currntly in v2.8

after downgrade(so called update) game wil be back in v2.1...

i guess no amplify then:D /....hahahah you are great devs....cant think this small thing?

wow shaman and druid....ur time on top is further consolidated.....only a sick retard will make a melee now!

Question bout market system..as Past experience new Tingz seems to hv few bug around  :fool:  exmple like sign failure wer items are gone..will we hv them bck incase its is gone due to trde system failure..?? :'(  or a silent fart wer it  come n gone.. :rofl: will b bad f we lose costume,scrolls,lab wepons etc...anyway very cool update :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Guess we'll change something on arena little bit later. Have some thoughts.

Dont change the arena, it's fine. Change some melee class skill to get advantage for fighting range classes, Bd n Barb will become failure classes if range classes always gets upgraded skills.

anyway very cool update :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

looks like u havent read entire post...i think u a rouge and u like this update? you know english? please  read again...now u are more shiter against druid n shaman....hopeless of win... :bomb: :crazy:

damn ! i thought is was update 3.o but its 2.10 :bad: No new factions :facepalm: another 3months+ to wait :wacko: maybe at december update 3.0 :crazy:

damn ! i thought is was update 3.o but its 2.10 :bad: No new factions :facepalm: another 3months+ to wait :wacko: maybe at december update 3.0 :crazy:

It's all shit Politic's system :facepalm:

Nice One Guys All Sounds Good, Great Work !!!  ;D

Crit Heal?? For REal???

I think I'm gonna love market ;D

No doubt about it ! its good change :clapping: but they delaying main update with mini update(changes)  :crazy: Later when we get update n realize that its about 1yrs passed since they showen about update 3.0 :crazy: :crazy:

Lol when its gona be 3.0.0v!! Wut the f  version 2.10 haha btw..they did announced all the fraction so jus u wait..only one week away. I like the new features look pretty Kool but dnt kno bout the healing critz :bad: sounds more dangerous. Why ppl crying, they never did try it yet :lol: I suggest try it first then cry later :facepalm: well anyways lookin forward to it  :yahoo:

looks like u havent read entire post...i think u a rouge and u like this update? you know english? please  read again...now u are more shiter against druid n shaman....hopeless of win... :bomb: :crazy:

still rogue is good to disturb elfos :blush: :blush:

explain plz y change stat of helm n bd who opted bg guard set will be at loss coz we lose parry n block doesnt work plus again most ppl wont like changin coz we hav old enchants n amped it a bit high

No doubt about it ! its good change :clapping: but they delaying main update with mini update(changes)  :crazy: Later when we get update n realize that its about 1yrs passed since they showen about update 3.0 :crazy: :crazy:

Let's just hope update will be worth the wait.........

Lol its gona be 3.0.0v!! Who the f would name version 2.10 haha btw..they did announced all the fraction so jus u wait..only one week away. I like the new features look pretty Kool but dnt kno bout the healing critz :bad: sounds more dangerous. Why ppl crying, they never did try it yet :lol: I suggest try it first then cry later :facepalm: well anyways lookin forward to it  :yahoo:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so they are play toy? only to disturb n not win 1x1? :facepalm:

still rogue is good to disturb elfos :blush: :blush:

dont give candies like hey heres ur update 2.10 ,then we will have 2.20 and after u r finished with that then we could go for 3.0 :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

just tell

when is the actual so called NEW FACTIONS update :pleasantry:

well well well, im not excited about 3.0  version know what?? I assure you their still a bug. Every update devs always not done well.. They quickly  releas veraion but soon  they  put maintenance and it takes alamost 24 hrs ro fix it. Hahaha  its proven just like what hapen when past updates.

Guess we'll change something on arena little bit later. Have some thoughts.

Fix fix fix, as i observe druids can root 6 blocks away, and lost sound sometimes,, and btw  for rogue pls add skill cooldown of gouge and stealth, i observe ranger can quickly spell traps and its cooldown  too fast. Damn it.

hello how about berengar shadow's can you put health regen  too?? And m wondering why those leather armors have a bad health regen??  so that case rogue not compatible use to fatm and tank bosses,, the are so crappy to use those classes in astral labby. Huhu ...

And what's the problem? Have you ever played 5v5? Still messed?

Ah ha.  A glimpse into how balance is viewed by developers.

5v5. 

So instead of comparing ourselves to each individual classes that we face, we should focus on how a team of 5 vs a team of 5 would be? 

The obvious answer would be yes considering heal can crit now  :facepalm:  I guess its time to make the most OP class I can find 1v1 and just reroll and enjoy.  Because this game currently offers little to no incentive to 5v5. 

Market is nice tho

Ah ha.  A glimpse into how balance is viewed by developers.

5v5.

So instead of comparing ourselves to each individual classes that we face, we should focus on how a team of 5 vs a team of 5 would be?

The obvious answer would be yes considering heal can crit now  I guess its time to make the most OP class I can find 1v1 and just reroll and enjoy.

Market is nice tho

And why dont try to put arena invitation to  each sides, lik for example, i want to figth  saffo,or analyze, all i can do is to send them an invitation, becouse pvp cave now is war cave, hahhaha

Of course every mmorpg I played have a marketing system..finally ws will have one :good:

Can u pls fix amp system..u c I'm poor player tired of gettin gold just to buy signs off ppl to find out ur hard work gone to amp failures/lost  :'( no can keep up with the riches u c

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO KUZZIE look promising =O :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:  dont forget to also make the reswpawn scrolls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought you that new lamborgini dont forget :D:D:D :shok: :shok:

problem is shaman and druid are capable of running to get full hp in arena , no melee pro or not, can beat someone who has learned that roots > run to full heal  in such a wide area = win.

5 v 5 , so rare in eu server, maybe balanced there, but 1 v 1 nope.

For you, me and for many players arena ranking means nothing, just who buy more tickets with miracle coins and play more battles will get more rank, you can kill all that druids outside arena easy and you know why and how do it.

Its true arena 1 vs 1 druid/shaman vs rogue/bd with same amp, mage class have 80% of chance to win if not noob playing it (also i see many times pvp mage vs melee and long hamstrings or not enough map to run for shaman because when blind enemy up sides, enemy go rush down just to the place shaman need to hide, but is rogue fault if they accept 2 mage class make them 2 vs 1, because they can gouge 1 mage and attack 2 vs 1 that druid/shaman 5 seconds or 10 if they turn gouge.. enough time to kill easy any mage even with lot defence amp.

And i played friend +5 shaman without defence amp, and bd if hamstring me i die in 2 seconds.. all depends of amplification.. all +10 classes are OP.

seeing as most of this game skills / upcoming  market system are based of wow, thought you understand melee need more anti kiting skills not improve heals to balance 1 v 1, any gamer can see that.

In wow all people complain about isnt balanced too.. You know shaman for example is a ruin class there :bad: Here more than class balance is amplification system what make the difference :bad:

Thank you for making Healers even more overpowered

Then why people keep making rogues :unknw: Bro if that is your opinion, park your rogue and make a healer and enjoy playing it.

And crit heal is less than ranger blessing 3 x crit.

sulla why cry about range class lol u got shaman also... btw u never playing lol.. better stay at wow and leave developers do his job  :spiteful:

now 2.8, where is 2.9, next 2.10, than 2.11, than 2.12, 2.13, 2.14, 2.15........................................................................

a year later 3.0 ;D :lol:

sulla why cry about range class lol u got shaman also... btw u never playing lol.. better stay at wow and leave developers do his job  :spiteful:

do you even know what crying is? or just copying other`s on the forum to act like the cool kid defending there op class, and other`s who you object to are "crying" as there usual comment.

bring an argument that counter`s how crit heals in pvp will be fair against melee next time.

i have no reason to play 2.8 right now so that point is fail, this discussion is about 2.10.

is it possible that we sell in market an mc item like acute claymore? and an mountain clan char will buy it? :D...

im in elf side. :D

cant wait for update. :D

i have no reason to play 2.8 right now so that point is fail, this discussion is about 2.10.

wait rogues to be OP, i will see you playing very often then  :drinks: