[2012.05.29] Suddenly: Announcement of update “Warspear Online" 2.10

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

The AIGRIND company announce the next update of MMORPG “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth" 2.10, which is scheduled for 6th* of June 2012. In anticipation of release 3.0, a large-scale update of the game, we would like to give players the opportunity to try out some very important changes that we kept in secret until now: the Market and a new kind of Miracle Shop. We hope you'll like them!

War between the Sentinels and the Legion now raging not only in the underground halls, but in the mysterious Astral Labyrinth. Waiting at the earliest time of arrival of the new reinforcements from Langasard and Moraktar, opponents are strengthening their rears. The war is war, and while some are killed in battle, the others get rich. Taking advantage of the calm before the storm, in the largest settlements of the Legion and the Guardian showed up enterprising dealers who are ready to challenge yourself against marketers of Chainless League.

Market

Now, in order to buy or sell a valuable item, is not necessary spent hours chatting in Trade channel! Market will help players easily to sell or buy products to other players. By participating in the exciting process of trading, you will be able to demonstrate a new skills of the economist, analyst and broker, as well as directly affect on the economy in the world of Arinar.

To start trading, you must go to a special NPC, which is located in a public place of any major city. For each item you will be charged a small non-refundable deposit and, in the case of a successful sale – a commission. It is important to understand that the period of placing the items on the auction and their amount is not infinite. After the expiration of this item you will receive a letter with notification about its termination, and if sale was successful – the amount of gold, attached to the letter. If you happen to find a buyer for your product outside the market, you can always remove it from sale.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

A new look and feel of Miracle Shop

We have completely redesigned the Miracle Shop, and brought it to the general appearance of the Market. We hope that you will be comfortable to use it, especially on the phones with touch screens. Also there was a very interesting opportunity for those who like to benefit small purchases - a daily sales.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

The new character creation screen

The character creation screen is ready for 3.0 release! We, like you, looking forward to the moment when there will be new races and classes, and offer to start to study it right now.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Native keyboard for Android phones

We did what you asked us for a long time: now on Android phones text input is made by using the native keyboard. We hope that the players who are familiar with their phone keyboard will appreciate this change.

Other changes

We also fixed many bugs that are collected by your reviews on the forum and support. Including:

- Fixed a bug with the return from Arena with a missing health.

- "Durable Shield" now has the correct level 10 and the corresponding value of bonuses.

- Shifting Crystal of Accuracy after inserting in item now gives the correct characteristics.

- The Merchant Lenar in Nadir-Sard now sells a new High-quality Medallion, special for the magic classes.

- On the item "Brigandine of Berengar's revenge" bonus of magic resistance to the sun changed to increase health.

- On the item "Helm of Berengar's guard" parry bonus changed to protection against magic of the sun.

- On the item "Aventail of Berengar's persistence" bonus protection from magic of the sun was replaced by parry.

- The value of certain items of equipment bonuses in the parameters of the character displayed incorrectly.

- When using healing skills is now possible to make a critical effect.

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple.

AWESOME!!! Quite a few people suggested this (including me) and it finally came. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

wtf

- When using healing skills is now possible to make a

critical effect.

no class balance?  Rangers and mage classes still gonna own poor melee? Blessing still gonna be killing us in few seconds? Why do you ignore those reports?

Overall this update sounds great however the game still needs some polishing and fixes. I love the system keyboard feature! Finally!

look its not update its downdate -2.10-

don't think so,, mybe it means 2.10.0 not 2.1.0

,,current version is 2.8.0,,,,

so its an update,,hehe

- When using healing skills is now possible to make a critical effect.

poor melee, airgrind do not beta test.

new factions next month? 

• Developer

which faction are allies,, or am i thinking that 4 factions will be having war??

Firstborn & Chosen vs Forsaken & Mountain Clans

poor melee, airgrind do not beta test.

Sorry, what?

Firstborn & Chosen vs Forsaken & Mountain Clans

Sorry, what?

go test a shaman / Druid vs bd and rogue, and see how messed up the balance is due to heal in pvp.

• Developer

go test a shaman / Druid vs bd and rogue, and see how messed up the balance is due to heal in pvp.

And what's the problem? Have you ever played 5v5? Still messed?

• Developer

do first born can go to chosen 1st island and chosen can go to first born 1st island?

Actually, about new fractions you'll learn from 3.0 update :)

And what's the problem? Have you ever played 5v5? Still messed?

problem is shaman and druid are capable of running to get full hp in arena , no melee pro or not, can beat someone who has learned that roots > run to full heal  in such a wide area = win.

5 v 5 , so rare in eu server, maybe balanced there, but 1 v 1 nope.

seeing as most of this game skills / upcoming  market system are based of wow, thought you understand melee need more anti kiting skills not improve heals to balance 1 v 1, any gamer can see that.

market looks great though,  nice job.

• Developer

problem is shaman and druid are capable of running to get full hp in arena , no melee pro or not, can beat someone who has learned that roots > run to full heal  in such a wide area = win.

5 v 5 , so rare in eu server, maybe balanced there, but 1 v 1 nope.

seeing as most of this game skills / upcoming  market system are based of wow, thought you understand melee need more anti kiting skills not improve heals to balance 1 v 1, any gamer can see that.

market looks great though,  nice job.

Guess we'll change something on arena little bit later. Have some thoughts.

did you guys get that market idea from the thread where I suggested a new market system??

• Developer

did you guys get that market idea from the thread where I suggested a new market system??

Market was like one of the most popular suggestion both on international and Ru parts of forum. So it was like a collaboration :)

hey?????

2.10 ???

i think we playing in 2.8 ???

wtf is it??

and also...crit heal? are u serious? this makes druid shaman incredibley OP op OP op....earlier ranger(so called OP) cant kill shaman now he will lose to druid as well.....forget about rouge bd barb,,,,

can u please explain ur concept...infact u should lower heal of them ....

answer both my question.....

and fuk  WoW ...why are servers down for 8hrs maintence:(...had they not been down i wouldnt had come here even :bad:

Snorlax, why change the berengers helmets around? Some people like me have selected these items for how they are because of the block and parry with the 2 items on bg guard. Thats kinda silly to switch things around on people who have already invested in these items i.e amped and enchanted..

sounds interesting...but still no new factions  :bad:

exciting to see how/if it works but more excited to see if i can use/sell to mc the axes i have on my bd soon ;D