[2016.06.23] One week left until the end of Arena Season! Gladiator Elixir sale!

r0land

forum moderators Brazil , has not the time or to authorize entry of new members. when will be new nominator moderaodes to Portuguese forum ?

Edited by Carinhosa

Na última temporada arena, havia erros na entrega de recompensas. Então, eles deram os itens corretos para os jogadores e não cancelou os errados .. mas isso não tem nada com jóias de arena. Que estava prestes conjunto Arena .. e também aconteceu com outro cara jogadores.

Eu entendo que você tem milhões de motivos para odiar Serpente .. mas que foi uma gentileza feito por Aigrind, não oly para ele. Se isso te machuca tão mal, o tempo para reclamar já passou ... foi 2 meses atrás!

I just really want to understand, because the rules do not apply to all players for the same and many of his guild share and sell accounts .. and apparently has gms protection

Please, answer to few simple questions in this thread. It'll be enough to start dialogue and then make a decision.

Thank you. We'll check issue.

Thanks a lot, LaOnza, Waiting for some answer.

It has 2 but as we've seen..a little bit useless. Im at least 8-12h/day online. And I havent seen them on for a long time (

I'll be here as a helping hand to them, whenever they need. However for now they don't seem to be interested in a new moderator, the current solution is to talking here or die in silence xD

We actually had 1 spanish/portuguese speaking moderator but since the portuguese forum is rarely used that moderator didn't think it was necessary to log :)

I also think that we don't need a new moderator at the moment, just 3-4 weeks ago I helped to decide who should get removed from us because of inactivity etc. and those 5 international mods of us can handle it here pretty well.

We actually had 1 spanish/portuguese speaking moderator but since the portuguese forum is rarely used that moderator didn't think it was necessary to log :)

I also think that we don't need a new moderator at the moment, just 3-4 weeks ago I helped to decide who should get removed from us because of inactivity etc. and those 5 international mods of us can handle it here pretty well.

the Portuguese forum is not used just because no moderators to meet us there. almost no event posts or something because the moderators team forgot that we are also users of the game and not care about us , only with the sale of miracle coins. :)

Edited by SplendorBR

We had one there for a very long time, he simply wasn't needed so he didn't have anything to do here. Of course we care about everyone playing the game, doesn't have anything to do with buying miracle coins or whatever

Edited by Julie

We had one there for a very long time, he simply wasn't needed so he didn't have anything to do here. Of course we care about everyone playing the game, doesn't have anything to do with buying miracle coins or whatever

but what about complaint? bug , whatever ... there is a Portuguese forum that we use to complain, ask or give suggestions that are completely ignored ... have to use the international forum as it is the only one the moderators read really ... if there is no reason other forums , it was better to have just left the international forum ... forum is for discussion about the game and the news, anyway the news we already see in the launcher of the game. I hope you understand me :good:

Edited by SplendorBR

Proofreading: Brazilian forum is "rarely" used because it is abandoned! The moderator says that "you have" doesn't answer the questions of the players does not translate New Announcments for portuguese and much less post anything there;

You don't speak Portuguese or Spanish or play in Tourmaline server. So you have no ability to opine on what is best for my people.

We are one of the largest amounts of Warspear players, then we deserve more respect than "what you think .."  :good:

Proofreading: Brazilian forum is "rarely" used because it is abandoned! The moderator says that "you have" doesn't answer the questions of the players does not translate New Announcments for portuguese and much less post anything there;

You don't speak Portuguese or Spanish or play in Tourmaline server. So you have no ability to opine on what is best for my people.

We are one of the largest amounts of Warspear players, then we deserve more respect than "what you think .."  :good:

As far as I can see are the new annoucments always on the portuguese forum, and to have a moderator there wouldn't change anything because mods know as much/less as every other normal player. So you still can answer their questions there normally as every other portuguese speaking person could, I don't think to have the rank of a moderator there is quiet necessary.

You are the first one I see complaining here.

P.S. you don't own the people

P.P.S. don't be rude :)

This discusion ends here now, if you want to complain more please create a new and suiting topic

It should be solved this little problem, or will be allowed to accumulate and generate even more misunderstandings?

I just wanted to know if you have support even in the game , because the forum moderator portuges not help at all ! game support answers not email, forum and we can not say anything !
I think the best Farewell to ws , the good thing is that I will stop spending my rich money in the game .

I just wanted to know if you have support even in the game , because the forum moderator portuges not help at all ! game support answers not email, forum and we can not say anything !

I think the best Farewell to ws , the good thing is that I will stop spending my rich money in the game .

Yes the game has a support which you can message anytime, but in English because I doubt any of the people who work in the support section understand portuguese.

A portuguese moderator wouldn't help in this case either because moderators absolutely have no powers here except muting/banning people from the forum only or deleting posts and such stuff.

However, you still can open topics and discuss on the portuguese forum if you have any simple questions which can be answered by normal players.

Yes the game has a support which you can message anytime, but in English because I doubt any of the people who work in the support section understand portuguese.

A portuguese moderator wouldn't help in this case either because moderators absolutely have no powers here except muting/banning people from the forum only or deleting posts and such stuff.

However, you still can open topics and discuss on the portuguese forum if you have any simple questions which can be answered by normal players.

I ate know That I do not have anything in Portuguese , since Game 3 years and ALL year year have the same problem ... more tired we expect the game better . I like the game spent , spent Very ... more agora goodbye to Dando, Were three years very cool, not the More Help Support. Moderators OS should be able More , MORE ACCESS AOS game errors . More EVEN SO thank you .

It was still one of the unique , who answered me here ...

Edited by Carinhosa

I ate know That I do not have anything in Portuguese , since Game 3 years and ALL year year have the same problem ... more tired we expect the game better . I like the game spent , spent Very ... more agora goodbye to Dando, Were three years very cool, not the More Help Support. Moderators OS should be able More , MORE ACCESS AOS game errors . More EVEN SO thank you .

What is about the Last Arena seasson issue?

Is that true that these peoples get it Free without winning #1?

I understand it right?

We use 100-150€ for a win and other ,,nobodys" get it Free? Only coz airgrind did a issue ?

And pls bluebird and poley stop to write german small Talk in a American Forum,

If poley want joint beauty contest ask she via pm or in english.

The game has several errors, bug in tower, like occour with me, a error that made i lost the tournament, I waste miracle coins to be competitive, yesterday my party with all members of NewDarkVip, killed Raven (Corvo), and dont complete quest, 

I was leader of NewDarkVip and losted  5 members of my guild, Blocked in the game, all send message to Suport Game and them dont receive any answer after 9 days, A list of members that was blocked and dont has respect, for receive only a answer of the  Aigrind's staff. The list of members blocked: Necromancy Istallun, Rogue Saca, Necromancy Jhonatax, Barabarian Srmonster, Shaman Grend, Warlock Sonsa. I want known the motive of my members dont possible play, i was leader of them, that i know theu dont made anything wrong, or now, be a good player and be top gp was wrong in the game.

If forum dont has members to make their woks, it's time to arrange new members, in all categories.

No one here has "gms protection". If someone is selling an account and you have a proof of it, just send the proof to the technical support with a little explanation what's happening there, should be enough  :)

P.S. account sharing got legalized some time ago

Seriosly, Its new for me, dont know about this.  ::)  ::)  ::)

Why  number of blocked accoundo in last week.

The game dying this way. Disappointed. :aggressive:

No one here has "gms protection". If someone is selling an account and you have a proof of it, just send the proof to the technical support with a little explanation what's happening there, should be enough  :)

P.S. account sharing got legalized some time ago

Please, answer to few simple questions in this thread. It'll be enough to start dialogue and then make a decision.

I did LaOnza, thanks. But if it bothers so much some ppl here, I suggest you talk to the current moderator (when he log in 2017) :lol: (joking)

Edited by Hyedra

Julie looks like you said it is legalized share account.

and that upon entering the game has never pass information your login data to anythig player or administrator.

my friends and "Srmonster Jhonatax Saca Grend Istallun Sonsa " were banned for this reason . then I guess aigrind investigate Guild Destiny and ban all sharing . aigrind this coming into contradiction it is up process

My accounts were blocked , and so far No suport response, Already passed eight days from Monday to Friday and no response , I would like to know the reason for the block , because fraudulent players so playing , So far without taking block , while those who play without bug takes unfairly block , and not the email suport responds beautiful work aigrind!

What is about the Last Arena seasson issue?

Is that true that these peoples get it Free without winning #1?

I understand it right?

We use 100-150€ for a win and other ,,nobodys" get it Free? Only coz airgrind did a issue ?

And pls bluebird and poley stop to write german small Talk in a American Forum,

If poley want joint beauty contest ask she via pm or in english.

This is performed by a system, there is only one winner (which is in first place at the end of the season). There was a small confusion about the set arena last season on some players only, and that has been resolved 2 months ago.

My accounts were blocked , and so far No suport response, Already passed eight days from Monday to Friday and no response , I would like to know the reason for the block , because fraudulent players so playing , So far without taking block , while those who play without bug takes unfairly block , and not the email suport responds beautiful work aigrind!

Due to the workload of the system, the average application processing time may be increased from 5 to 14 working days (Monday-Friday). We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Here listed most common reasons why you could get block from the game. Please check it.