[2016.06.23] One week left until the end of Arena Season! Gladiator Elixir sale!

r0land

wpHewHR.png

Hello there and have a good Thursday, warriors of Arinar!

We want to remind everyone, that there's only
one week left until the end of Arena Season.
Prepare your swords and armor, because this week will be very busy for you, gorgeous rewards, legendary achievements and eternal glory are at stake, you know, it's something worth fighting!

From our side there's a perfect offer for every skillful warrior -
60% off for Gladiator Elixir, it's all for you.

Now go, get this Arena season, it won't capture itself :)

Your AIGRIND team

Yeaaah!  For me, it's time to prepare for the next season )

I love you guys ! So you should consider for the end of next season a super promotion pots 150%. 

Believe me, even if it was once every event or every end / start of the season and more expensive I would buy many and all who seek their glory on arenas.(just a suggestion)

Anyway, thank you for your kindness! 

:drinks:

xtvb.jpg

The only big consequence after reading this is unwrapping the banhammer

God how i hate these moments :(

Ps: jk

NewDarkVip BR perdeu torneio por 500gp porque em uma Dugeon cupinzero Heroic 5 membros da guild não receberam o GP por completar, oque somaria mais de 4000 pontos tornando a guild campeã.

NewDarkVip BR lost tournament for 500gp because in a termite mound dugeon Heroic 5 guild members did not receive the GP for completing out, what would add more than 4000 points making the champion guild.

NewDarkVip BR perdeu torneio por 500gp porque em uma Dugeon cupinzero Heroic 5 membros da guild não receberam o GP por completar, oque somaria mais de 4000 pontos tornando a guild campeã.

NewDarkVip BR lost tournament for 500gp because in a termite mound dugeon Heroic 5 guild members did not receive the GP for completing out, what would add more than 4000 points making the champion guild.

accepts that hurts less.

As 6:10 am na data de 27/06/16 horário brasileiro, terminamos uma tower cupinzeiro heroic, a guild point era 308k gp da guild Newdarkvip, saindo da tower, continuou os mesmo 308k gp, onde foi parar o gp. Game master se aconteceu um bug, olhe nas infromação do sistema.

In 6:10 am in date of 06/27/16 brazillian time, finishing a heroic termite tower, the guild point was 308k gp of guild Newdarkvip, leaving tower, the guild point was the same 308k gp, where our guild point of the tower, Game master if was a bug, look for info log of system.

first block of six members of the guild without reason one week already and no answers from support and now in the farm arena all "win" take dc collective, and when there was 600gp to the # 1 tour we set en for heroic tt (mound), ending the same the tower not of the gp, someone is trying to break guild, false accusations!

first block of six members of the guild without reason one week already and no answers from support and now in the farm arena all "win" take dc collective, and when there was 600gp to the # 1 tour we set en for heroic tt (mound), ending the same the tower not of the gp, someone is trying to break guild, false accusations!

Aproveitem e façam o trabalho de vcs gms, dão block em players que só querem jogar e deixar o char forte, enquanto bugadores tão com seu lv3 ali fazendo gold mole e deixando chars +10, dar block por acc compartilhada? Me diz ai, pelo o que sei todos tem + D 2x acc, ou seja, no geral todos deveriam ser ban-block, mas n, dão block numa meia dúzia e players e ainda n respondem email... bom, só isso, FAÇAM O TRABALHO de vc bando de preguiçosos!!!

As 6:10 am na data de 27/06/16 horário brasileiro, terminamos uma tower cupinzeiro heroic, a guild point era 308k gp da guild Newdarkvip, saindo da tower, continuou os mesmo 308k gp, onde foi parar o gp. Game master se aconteceu um bug, olhe nas infromação do sistema.

In 6:10 am in date of 06/27/16 brazillian time, finishing a heroic termite tower, the guild point was 308k gp of guild Newdarkvip, leaving tower, the guild point was the same 308k gp, where our guild point of the tower, Game master if was a bug, look for info log of system.

Could you tell me the names of the characters that were in the group?

Apparently it seems they are trying to overthrow the guild newdarkvip, locks without reasons and without response, dc collective tower without accounting gp, just like the support to explain the reason of all this, 95% of the server purchase and share acc and nothing happens to them? because the law does not apply to everyone? For I myself know of many chars that bugam coins exchange account, sell shares accounts and nothing happens to them !!

vain work gms :clapping:

Não ser ruim :nea: Eu estava em newdarkvip e é verdadeira   :facepalm:

I believe that they did not change the result, as never picked up the Snake Arena helmet ...

Hello LaOnza, i think i can tell you the names.

The names of the characters was:

Soullfox

Hos

Kinacapao

Volldemort

Dank

The names of the characters of party was:

Soullfox rogue lvl 26

Hos rogue lvl 26

Kinacapao rogue lvl 26

Volldermort Shaman lvl 26

Dank Necromancy lvl 26

In a tournament disputed gp by gp, The respective of guild point losted, make trouble our victory.

#1 Destiny = 311419

#2 NewDarkVip = 310827

We lost tournament, because 592 gp, and dont receive 3,450 gp in heroic termitary tower. With 3 player with 150% pot and 2 with 100% pot.

This is so bad. :nea:  :nea:

Soullfox rogue lvl 26

Hos rogue lvl 26

Kinacapao rogue lvl 26

Dank Necromancy lvl 26

In a tournament disputed gp by gp, The respective of guild point losted, make trouble our victory.

#1 Destiny = 311419

#2 NewDarkVip = 310827

We lost tournament, because 592 gp, and dont receive 3,450 gp in heroic termitary tower. With 3 player with 150% pot and 2 with 100% pot.

This is so bad. :nea:  :nea:

rogue soulfox 26

rogue hos 26

rogue kinacapao 26

shama volldemort 26

necro dank 26

Gostaria de lembrar também que no início desde tour que se passou (segunda) 4 players de newdarkvip foram block (istallun, saca, jhonatax e srmonster) sem ao menos dizerem o motivo, sendo que nenhum de nós fizemos algo que seja grave, lembrando também que destes 4 players eram tops gp semanalmente, daí acontece isso no fim do tour (entre 06:00 ás 06:30) tt HEROIC com 0 gp para todos os players do grupo... deveriam verificar esse acontecimento... pois não está certo, sendo justo com todos envolvidos!

has moderator in the forum portuguese?

It has 2 but as we've seen..a little bit useless. Im at least 8-12h/day online. And I havent seen them on for a long time (

I'll be here as a helping hand to them, whenever they need. However for now they don't seem to be interested in a new moderator, the current solution is to talking here or die in silence xD

Edited by Hyedra

It has 2 but as we've seen..a little bit useless. Im at least 8-12h/day online. And I havent seen them on for a long time (

I'll be here as a helping hand to them, whenever they need. However for now they don't seem to be interested in a new moderator, the current solution is to talking here or die in silence xD

moderator that stays 4 hours on? only this? off soon forum portuguese. not with you answers, neither in the forum and neither in the support ... thinking in stop of play ... because not if candidate soon to the post mariana? would be more useful ...

I'll be here as a helping hand to them, whenever they need. However for now they don't seem to be interested in a new moderator, the current solution is to talking here or die in silence xD

Please, answer to few simple questions in this thread. It'll be enough to start dialogue and then make a decision.

Soullfox rogue lvl 26

Hos rogue lvl 26

Kinacapao rogue lvl 26

Dank Necromancy lvl 26

#1 Destiny = 311419

#2 NewDarkVip = 310827

This is so bad. :nea: :nea:

Thank you. We'll check issue.

Edited by LaOnza

hello dear, a new arena tour and nothing to explain how the snake player server en tourmaline, just got the hood without wins the amulet and was not even in the first place !! # not to mention the acc share of that player, if the rule applies to everyone, because this player have not had their account blocked. Investiquem this player and all your guild ..

No further.

:shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:

and what about the bug in the keyboard? we just cant erase the words... since 5.7.0... please check that. (android version)

and what about the bug in the keyboard? we just cant erase the words... since 5.7.0... please check that. (android version)

We working on that problem.

hello dear, a new arena tour and nothing to explain how the snake player server en tourmaline, just got the hood without wins the amulet and was not even in the first place !! # not to mention the acc share of that player, if the rule applies to everyone, because this player have not had their account blocked. Investiquem this player and all your guild ..
No further.
:shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:  :shok:

Last arena season, there were mistakes in the delivering of rewards. So they gave the correct items for the players and didn't cancel the wrong ones .. but this has nothing with arena jewels. That was about arena set.. and also happened to another players dude.

I understand that you have millions of reasons to hate Snake.. but that was a kindness done by Aigrind, not oly for him. If it hurts you so badly, the time to complain has passed... it was 2 months ago !