[Discussion] Massive ban

Splendor

today dozens of players had their game accounts banned and many unjustly ... it would have been a game error? or they know what they are doing? if this was a game error, they already are aware? leave your opinion or your anger down there.

today dozens of players had their game accounts banned and many unjustly ... it would have been a game error? or they know what they are doing? if this was a game error, they already are aware? leave your opinion or your anger down there.

there is no error with our system, because there is no such thing as innosence in this case. Only degree of guilt.

talk about you Splendor... about the other 11 ..12..99 players you don't really know what was the reason. 

all scammers say they are innocent too  :good:

In fact scammers are to 50% innocent :v the other 50% it's the victim's stupidity fault. 

Sorry :3 but true in a way

In fact scammers are to 50% innocent :v the other 50% it's the victim's stupidity fault. 

Sorry :3 but true in a way

we are talking about fraud in the accounts, not on account theft.

Ofc in theft accounts and sharing the "victim" is never the victim. From the moment somebody can only log into your account if you pass the data u.u

What's the difference?

Fraud on other people's account could kind of be equal to scamming, considering here as well the account creator has a fault of 50% :)

To one problem always belong two different sides.

when someone commits fraud of coins only its acc is blocked (at least if no one receive items for free) differently, when shares account or selling / buying both are blocked.

did you get ?

Edited by Hyedra

So y'all saying that guy who PMS me "Give mee your account info and I'll put infinite mcoins on your account no charge" is a scammer? Who knew!

I never understand how can people be so stupid to share account details with anyone. It's like sharing your bank account. And there is the system info warning players, still sooo many thefts happen everyday...

Well, account sharing is common at the big guys, too, as I know, several players have access to Buud and Hassn for example, also all frontmen of these guilds have access to each others' accounts.

So automatic ban is not an option I guess... Or at least not for them.

Well, account sharing is common at the big guys, too, as I know, several players have access to Buud and Hassn for example, also all frontmen of these guilds have access to each others' accounts.

As the Admins and Devs always say, sharing is ok nowadays, but it's on your own risk. Even if it was illegal, everyone would still share. And same as in AoA, most of us heirs in Themercs have acces to other members accounts as well, for example there was a time when about 6 people were able to log my characters, I never got scammed once.

As the Admins and Devs always say, sharing is ok nowadays, but it's on your own risk. Even if it was illegal, everyone would still share. And same as in AoA, most of us heirs in Themercs have acces to other members accounts as well, for example there was a time when about 6 people were able to log my characters, I never got scammed once.

That's a matter of friendship and trust, op people never scam the other (except the mentally abused). Personally I would never give my account details to anyone, friend or stranger. My character worth just too much for me.

That's a matter of friendship and trust, op people never scam the other (except the mentally abused). Personally I would never give my account details to anyone, friend or stranger. My character worth just too much for me.

Even friends do scam, I guess I'm lucky that I've always chosen the right ones to trust with my items and stuff :3 And the trust as well has to come from both sides, so everyone who can log my chars lets me play on his/hers as well. At the moment I think only 3 others can log mine :3 and just for arena or dungeon spams

Oh shot that reminds me, today its time to scam julias account ^-^ and tommorow swagathero maybe ill have a break sunday im not sure yet its exausting ;3

i think that aigrind must be faster to ban scammers and "buggers"... 90% of the ppl that play warspear already accessed another account ever... I think if someone does this error is it, and if it loses the account aigrind, should not care ... it is already warned forever. well, that was not my case, but it is fair? they block and then see that the account is clean? enter the house and then knock on the door? they should have more respect for their customers (players). respecting all the s that are part of the aigrind team, but has enough people unfairly harmed. as hyedra said, I answer for myself, not for others.

Scammers won't ever get banned, it's the players own responsibility and fault to trust people.

Get along with it or don't, but please stop complaining about this issue.