Annual beauty contest Warspear Online 2016. Conditions and rewards

Maybe she's not really a Warspear player, is just a known of someone who plays, who knows?  :facepalm: 

Roland, you have something to say about this issue?

Sorry but I believe that beauty also in sincerity.

Why does she even participate in this case?

Dunno, all I can say that there's no issue here.

Edited by r0land

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

So a person who only has a character level 01 can also participate?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

So a person who only has a character level 01 can also participate?

Yes. Any player is a player.

And I don't understand why you make such big thing from it. Level 1 or not, who cares? If she's pretty, why not let her participate?

Example: I know someone really beautiful, I ask for it to create a character just to participate in the contest, and after I get the mcoins received.

Doesn't seem fair, the winner of the contest most beautiful Warspear player, someone who is not participating the game really.

But that's just my opinion.

Example: I know someone really beautiful, I ask for it to create a character just to participate in the contest, and after I get the mcoins received.

Doesn't seem fair, the winner of the contest most beautiful Warspear player, someone who is not participating the game really.

But that's just my opinion.

Still he or she is a warspear player. Or maybe he or she is just a newcomer.

It's a beauty contest and as BT said, why shouldn't the person participate then?

Come on, be a fair player and don't try to ruin the contest for someone else to win because of your jealousy or whatever your reason might be to bring this up.

It's just a simple contest, don't understand why there are people every year who start to make a drama out of it. It 's supposed to be fun :(

For me GM chose the best photo....and they make the winner....

...some girl can win special prize 10k from facebook....and other can win Beauty Contest 20k price and Vice 15k prize

...some girl can win special prize 10k from facebook....and other can win Beauty Contest 20k price and Vice 15k prize

Agree on this ^^

Lol no, gm shouldn't choose the winner. People should choose the winner through voting or Facebook likes.

Lol no, gm shouldn't choose the winner. People should choose the winner through voting or Facebook likes.

have you ever watched Miss Universe show?

if it were as you say, Winners are only the most popular players or who have more friends on facebook....and this is wrong, need a impartial jury

Edited by Logrimy

have you ever watched Miss Universe show?

Lmao first of all this isn't Miss Universe, this is Warspears.

Second of all there are more professional judges on Miss Universe show than there would be on Warspears and they look at many different factors to choose the winner. So you really can't compare those Judges to your game team. Having the winners judge by those particular individual would be biased.

Lmao first of all this isn't Miss Universe, this is Warspears.

Second of all there are more professional judges on Miss Universe show than there would be on Warspears and they look at many different factors to choose the winner. So you really can't compare those Judges to your game team. Having the winners judge by those particular individual would be biased.

I mean we have the same system.

We also don't demand from our players model looks and appearence.

And still if you have any problems with our judgement or our contests you have a possibility not to participate in them.

there was a previous beauty contest where the winners were chosen by facebook votes, and everyone ended up hyper angry cuz some of those winners shared their pics in facebook groups created to get likes for contests

there was a previous beauty contest where the winners were chosen by facebook votes, and everyone ended up hyper angry cuz some of those winners shared their pics in facebook groups created to get likes for contests

Therefore, I decided not joint the contest last years.. the vote on facebook is not about beauty, just a dogfight for who more shows the body to get LIKES from teen filled with hormones to dump and popularity. I respect who does..but I dont subject myself to this for 10k miracles :) I worth more than that. Fortunately Warspear didnt come this far dependent on popularity on Facebook, but through professionals and couldn't be more appropriate to judge, those who made it happen. Just so I joined the contest this year. 

Everyone can participate Anahi, it doesn't guarantee any reward.

Edited by Hyedra

There are two contestants using cheat to get likes!!!!! I hope you solve it as soon as possible!!

Roland...i don't know very well facebook....but there is something strange....some fake name without images votes both....

Roland...i don't know very well facebook....but there is something strange....some fake name without images votes both....

I never expect people to be honest, it's rather naive in modern times.

really sad .... but the saddest thing is that cheating in a contest for a game ...

and they have no problem to do so

I will also be naive, but I do not understand why

Is my problem...NP

Edited by Logrimy

really sad .... but the saddest thing is that cheating in a contest for a game ...
and they have no problem to do so

I will also be naive, but I do not understand why
Is my problem...NP

People on the internet are feeling themself safe and unpunishable nowdays, they often can't understand that fiar play here is the same as fair play in real life.

So sad to see cheaters in the competition, but facebook comments made me lol'ed hard. Especially comments in Panchen's pic.

giphy.gif

I think I'm bad person laugh at those negative comments

Yo, r0land, theres a few constestants which im one, with some likes on their photos who seem fake. And some had acuse me in my photo. I dont have the knowledge or time to do that. Would u explain me/us, what likes are those and why tf im the accused one? *Z* . Ty

And about fake likes u can see it in more than one contestant, só f.o to the ones that r blameing me or them. Im só surprised about fake likes as u guys are. Just cuz i had a lot in my pic didnt mean it was me or the ones that have it.-.- to be honest i dont know how to make them. And there are a few haters/stalkers in those photos, like that "linite dragoste" so my oppinion is that u guys figure out how to clean them. Cuz i didnt ask for a single neither cheated them. And i dont want also the special prize of 10k. And if theres someone cheating in my pic to call me a cheater and win after all, sorry about u Kiddo.

Ty

And about fake likes u can see it in more than one contestant, só f.o to the ones that r blameing me or them. Im só surprised about fake likes as u guys are. Just cuz i had a lot in my pic didnt mean it was me or the ones that have it.-.- to be honest i dont know how to make them. And there are a few haters/stalkers in those photos, like that "linite dragoste" so my oppinion is that u guys figure out how to clean them. Cuz i didnt ask for a single neither cheated them. And i dont want also the special prize of 10k. And if theres someone cheating in my pic to call me a cheater and win after all, sorry about u Kiddo.

Ty

Is there some gm blaming on you? ..I dont think so, then keep calm and ignore haters =)

Is there some gm blaming on you? ..I dont think so, then keep calm and ignore haters =)

Im super calm sister. I just dont like to be accused by something i didnt do. the same way u didnt when ppl called u photoshop. But im not going to argue in facebook... Like everyone else, i just want to win free coin coz they are expensive and i like to amp my chars. But i got mad coz i have nothing to do with those likes. And so, ur free to dont count them in my pic. Ty.

So sad to see cheaters in the competition, but facebook comments made me lol'ed hard. Especially comments in Panchen's pic.

i am actualy steve jobs risk double, and pokemon go was my idea