Annual beauty contest Warspear Online 2016. Conditions and rewards

Sure ! Than ill ask my friends heidi Klum and and David Beckham Do the same for me ! xD

Comeon darlin thought your one of the smart ones here xD

IF you have enough intimacy to convince these people you mentioned to take a picture with a warspear logo, create a game account, create a forum account, and then transfer the prize in case they win, then why not?

Of course in your case this is a big IF, meanwhile for me it's very viable to accomplish asking my girlfriend. 

Comeon miss though your one of the smart ones here xD

Just kidding, never thought that

Edited by nabnecro

Oh yeah will Russians and fat Americans like me be judged separate? Will all different language forums be judged separate?

ye....nop ! Actually you're going to compete with the rest of the world   :lol:  (less the russians)

at least it was so in recent years

Rrassan pipl are alwayz judgged sprretly.*tries to write with Russian accent*

Cannot make a photo with someone else? Damn, I wanted to do it with my lil bro..

In the meantime, check out a recent photo of the two of us.

IMG_20160620_182453.jpg

But hey I know in advance who wins.. The girl who shows the most of themselves, and the guy who is the most popular and shares the post with the most people.

Sure ! Than ill ask my friends heidi Klum and and David Beckham Do the same for me ! xD

Comeon darlin thought your one of the smart ones here xD

You don't need to do that, you're pretty or are you wearing a mask just to look attractive xD >.>

If I just put a warspear logo on any of my single pic will work? or Is it necessary to have something warspear logo on a drawing paper, or wear a warspear T-shirt, or showing a device with warspear online game?

If I just put a warspear logo on any of my single pic will work? or Is it necessary to have something warspear logo on a drawing paper, or wear a warspear T-shirt, or showing a device with warspear online game?

yup, this is a prerequisite. also the picture needs to be taken for the contest (not an old one)

Edited by Hyedra

Em qual tópico e para lançar o link da foto ?

Debes crear una topica nueva para link la foto :)

Sorry, bad Spanish xD

is igmur.com the onle way to upload our beautiful photos, or can we use any other pictur hosting site?

gm pls reply 

gm pls

The vote is for the special award right, miss and mister Warspear will be chosen by GM?

yep, by GM

Hey guys, the contest is closed, thank you all for your participation, a lot of great photos from you, that's cool.

We will create two special albums on 18th of July, so you can vote for the special prize winner.

Will have two special awards, one for boys and another for girls. And the Special Prize for the photo with the most like?

Will have two special awards, one for boys and another for girls. And the Special Prize for the photo with the most like?

Two special prizes for the most liked photo. Of a boy and of a girl.

Hey guys, finalists are ready to be supported on our Facebook page.

Check this album - https://www.facebook.com/136652359703762/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1054324711269851and like the one you like :)

They need your votes to win a special prize, let's help'em!

It's been a person with char level 1 this by participating in the contest?

I could have expected it for this contest.. who?

Edited by Hyedra

I dont think its prohibited to give the name of a lv1 character. Maybe she doesnt want people to know who she is ingame, who knows?

Edited by Islanzadi

Maybe she's not really a Warspear player, is just a known of someone who plays, who knows?  :facepalm: 

Roland, you have something to say about this issue?

Sorry but I believe that beauty also in sincerity.