New classes + anything else big coming soon?

Welhocity

Question

Is there coming anything big in near future, like new classes? One new class in every faction...? It´s being a while since you (Aigrind) added new classes. I know it´s hard to make e.g. skills to them... But you can think about to make new classes...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Players will come and say:

"Bad english, noob"

They will nevah to add new classes, noob"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

25 answers to this question

Is there coming anything big in near future, like new classes?

I can surely say no, we don't plan something like that. Too complicated for the 8 year old game.

Yes let's play a massivley multiplayer online game offline and alone :v

Antisocial people nowadays

Edited by Julie

I can surely say no, we don't plan something like that. Too complicated for the 8 year old game.

What about if at "mc's" side one class can use bow or cbow?

Because feels bad delete it or sell it to npc...

In every topic where someone suggest something revolutionary new, you bring up this excuse. Game is too old, too complicated, takes too much time, the implementation is not that simple, blah blah blah. I understand you are working hard, but I again say: I would give a year's all events in exchange for a usable, fair, extraordinary update. Game is 8 years old. Comeon, then optimise the system!

We need bowman for legion side too, I've got a character full of bow stuff waiting for that :D

We need bowman for legion side too, I've got a character full of bow stuff waiting for that :D

there will be no bowman on legion side, I've already told everyone here :)

And I never bring up any excuses, we have no reason to justify ourself, I just give you a piece of information about the game status, nothing more.

there will be no bowman on legion side, I've already told everyone here :)

And I never bring up any excuses, we have no reason to justify ourself, I just give you a piece of information about the game status, nothing more.

So, I think it needs to be removed from mc side. already drop rate is very low and ppl stil get bow or crossbow in dg.

Edited by LeBlanco

So, I think it needs to be removed from mc side. already drop rate is very low and ppl stil get bow or crossbow in dg.

this is technically impossible, because every instance is common for both Alliances.

If we remove bows from drop Sentinels won't be able to get them.

(I think I've already provided such info)

this is technically impossible, because every instance is common for both Alliances.

Such information was provided .But if they had worked , we would be happier.  :good:

Removing its isn't a solution.

Have dev discussed other solution for this issue ?

Removing its isn't a solution.

Have dev discussed other solution for this issue ?

the best solution we have now is to set prices for that kind of items much higher than they are now. Or some special market for Legion side. We're now discussing them options.

New weps for casters would be great! Maybe they can use wands and just like the "Cleric" class in other games, one healer can use shield.

New weps for casters would be great! Maybe they can use wands and just like the "Cleric" class in other games, one healer can use shield.

I guess in here they are called paladin, 1h mace and shield and can heal.

What about make magical armor? it have same def wit light armor but with magic attribute just like caster robe? :blush:

the best solution we have now is to set prices for that kind of items much higher than they are now. Or some special market for Legion side. We're now discussing them options.

Really nice idea if well implemented

Special market for legion side? I Agree  :good:

I would opt for a market where legion and sentinels could sell items or even the market have this option or already join !

I would opt for a market where legion and sentinels could sell items or even the market have this option or already join !