What kind of problem is this?

danniellemarie

Everytime I go to homescreen or accidentally click the keyboard setting when I go back to the game this happens. It s annoying tho' i cnt open other apps while playing warspear? Lol

It wasnt the first time this happen to me but the last time I encounter this problem i fixed it by re downloading the game. But today after the update this happened to me again , i tried to re download the game but it wont fix the problem.

EDIT: TO POST the image 25txq2r.png

2itndau.png

PS:Happened to me always after the update.

Edited by danniellemarie

This is actually supposed to happen after some time

the game is running in the backround. Tho, in the second screencap

it looks like this pops up right after you leave the app screen (?) :/

This is actually supposed to happen after some time

the game is running in the backround. Tho, in the second screencap

it looks like this pops up right after you leave the app screen (?) :/

The 2nd screenshot was taken after I accidentally open my default keyboard setting but I came bck like 2-3 seconds after. The first screenshot was taken after I open the broswer for like 5mins then when I came back that happen, it should be "Restoring Connection.."

The 2nd screenshot was taken after I accidentally open my default keyboard setting but I came bck like 2-3 seconds after. The first screenshot was taken after I open the broswer for like 5mins then when I came back that happen, it should be "Restoring Connection.."

True, idling may be handeled with each device and version differently.

Otherwise this might be a "bug". Let's see what r0land will tell us.

Everytime you have any problems with your connection and see no mass reports here you should contact your ISP regarding this situation.

Idling of the game sessions also leads to disconnect, this is how apllications on Android OS work.