Top 10 Rogue US-Sapphire 2016 Lv.26

Kelvzs

For me, I think the best Rogues in US-Sapphire and now active is:

1. Shockboner

2. Humanbeing

3. Highwalker

What about your choice?

Edited by Kelvzs

I rarely see shockboner(I always wondered is xxdeaathxx btw?) in cave, I think I didn't try him.

Also I'd say Latinocr and Dirtnapz, the only Rogues that I struggle against xD.

I rarely see shockboner(I always wondered is xxdeaathxx btw?) in cave, I think I didn't try him.

Also I'd say Latinocr and Dirtnapz, the only Rogues that I struggle against xD.

Shock boner is the technical main leader of siths, different from deaath

Much amp based there. Latinocr looks good in pvp because of dodge and accuracy remover. Idk how he is in dungeons and as character. Dirtnapz burst dmg nuker, looks like using Hella bucks. Balanced is boner, arena rewards, and you also kelvsz.

My vote goes to roguexnite. This player,assuming she is a girl, is one of the best players in server. You could think she is just another rich player in server, but any class she creates, she masters it in few days. For example, her +10 lvl 26 necro. The first day we were pvping in event área, I won her all the time. 2 days later, I had to stop pvping her. Some of you could say that her rogue has not the ultimate gear or that she is not In sithlords where you get so many advantages. But before this, it seems she had more time to play and i barely saw her losing in pvps. To sum up,she is one of the few rich but talented players in game who master any class they create.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Yeah of course pvp is an aspect to say someone is good, but keep in mind that talking about 'top' as the thread is about, also refers to game play, being social and liked, good skill in dgs, wars, pvp gets inside too. Money is a skill as it is worked to gain (talking abt adults), and of course doesn't mean a user can't be a good character handler. But usually if someone has many chars at the same time using them alot, makes it hard to concentrate and being master at one. (also high amplified and skillful at every simple). Considering every aspect amp and max gear is not the thing to recognize someone.

What a load of doodoo, Pvp is definitely not the way to judge ones character considering pvp is biased. Ahmody is a swell rogue tho

Nonsenses,pvp is the best way to judge players. Here, we are voting some names of the best players in a list. If they didnt manage well in any other aspect, they wouldnt appear in this list. Stupid facts like social aspects dont make u being the best. Imagine If you even said that the best player is who has the coolest costumes, pathetic.

Dungeons are another poor fact to judge a player. Pve means playing vs computer. Mobs or bosses with no inteligente,no ability to change strategy to win the enemy. Even noobs at dungeons can heal well or do good damage. If i am a lvl 20 rogue and can manage well with lvl 26 dungs, imagine what any of these 900+ dmg rogues can do.

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Lmao... Voonz is good :3

And mort is right... Anyone who says pve is the way to judge a rogue is just wrong...

Like I've said before.. Anyone can click poison and jump in dungeons.. Quick thinking in pvp... Is where the real skill is at

Shaddaap julie before i 3 hit ur noob bd

Think twice before you are rude to me here.

I didn't say he's not good, I said he's not the best when he's claiming to be the best, that's just my opinion.

P.S. Vonz, you are a newbie on rogue, so yea, another reason why you aren't the best in my opinion, if you take it as an Insult I don't care xD

Have a good day and please, don't get mad over criticism and a game, that would be more than sad.

What you talk doesn't even make sense.

I'm playing this game way longer than you and I surely can tell you that I'm way better known than you are.

You have never seen me playing, I would consider myself as a good and experienced player, but no way claiming about myself to be the best, being overly confindent is not good for anyone :)

Yes, you definitely are everything I will never be, refering to cocky, rude, disrespectful and childish, and many more things which I rather keep in my mind because I don't wanna be on the same very low level of behaviour like you are.

What you talk doesn't even make sense.

I'm playing this game way longer than you and I surely can tell you that I'm way better known than you are.

You have never seen me playing, I would consider myself as a good and experienced player, but no way claiming about myself to be the best, being overly confindent is not good for anyone :)

Yes, you definitely are everything I will never be, refering to cocky, rude, disrespectful and childish, and many more things which I rather keep in my mind because I don't wanna be on the same very low level of behaviour like you are.

Jul, dont mind about him. He is just rich who amps all characters +10 and buys friends. U will always be my fav elf  :blush:  #flyhigh

For me if you said "PvE is not a way to judge people the best" is wrong..

Even PvE required experienced and strategy also understand stats for PvE. Even its Player Vs Environment. Some boss fight or dungeon also required strategy like (Strategy to done kronus dg in 1 stam). Like Raven, u must lure it near runes and press button below to be able to kill Raven, If u just Atk him all time with 0 dmg then it wont die forever (Lure raven to runes and activated the runes is the Strategy to kill Raven) also understand stats in pve, if u go with full resilience armor then you're dead in PvE.

For PvP, this game suppose to be Team-Fight Players. But most player just judge u best if u always win on 1v1. But in the fact, to be the best u must good at all, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5. good at teamwork, make strategy in team to win, at 1v1 you need to know what class u face and how to defeat them, knowing whats good stats for pvp.

For me, I'm Kelvzs a Rogue. I'm only into PvE. and not really into PvP. Cause i'm not that good at PvP, so i'm not put myself into the list of Top 10.

So i think both PvE and PvP is required to make urself the best and be voted at Top 10 Rogue.

And also im everything youll never be so take it as it is :P

I have to admit that your bd is brilliant, but this year I have won you once or twice with my nub rogue. On the other hand, I think I have never won Julie, so she deserves some credit. It is funny to see how ppl takes game so seriously. Just enjoy and have a good time.

PvE = memorize the way, practice it, be good at it, repeat when a new content comes.

Unfortunately, very few cases where an experienced(class-related experience) player can be better than a non experienced one, as long as both know the how-to-dos.

In PvP, this case can't be always true, because every day you face different people and classes in arena, you fight different strategies, and you'll eventually need to learn how to deal with them in the short time during the fight.

Keeping both factors in mind is indeed a important in judging how good a player is. But PvP is kinda more of an effective way, if you wanna consider only one of them, as long as you don't consider PvP=1v1.

Btw gearing and usage of skills also very important.

Julie mercs skill ofc .. I never take my bd to guild 7+ and i rarely signal with counter as most bds do, i only got time for pvp bc honestly dgs are boring and the items are outdated, time is money and i use my money on my time on the game dont get chippy

I'm not chippy, rather amused actually :v

Tell me where it is prohibited to signal with counter, it's the same like I would say Shamans and Druids aren't allowed to signal wiht heal .-.

I find unfair the way locks or mages signal vs rogues because they dont allow us to use stealth, but I think that any skill that allows the enemy to use all skills In a normal way is a good signal

I find unfair the way locks or mages signal vs rogues because they dont allow us to use stealth, but I think that any skill that allows the enemy to use all skills In a normal way is a good signal

Agro is a signal.

Just Gouge if you wanna start with stealth.

Actually you need to Gouge before stealth most of the times, because everyone can break your stealth and it's just not always smart.

Agro is a signal.

Just Gouge if you wanna start with stealth.

Actually you need to Gouge before stealth most of the times, because everyone can break your stealth and it's just not always smart.

I mean that If i signal first and mage signals with that eye skill that sees all rogues In stealth, when I gouge to use stealth it has no effect because mage can see mee. The same with lock dot still as signal that removes stealth. Agro is not a problem because u can gouge stealth and wait

Pve is way of course to judge top people, not everyone can face the system efficiently, and of course being social is a thing, and friendly as well. If someone never chats how will you judge him, by see +10 gear? Lmao nah.. Many factors to say and see things and I believe everyone seeing things different from the other, everything is an an opinion. Pvp is just skill show off, and of course a way, but not proof.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...