[2016.06.09] Warspear Online Update 5.8 “Dragon’s Ritual”. Release

Peter_Munk

Keyboard

Improved performance of Android keyboards.

What improve now u make lanscape not apear what i type

Keyboard

Improved performance of Android keyboards.

What improve now u make lanscape not apear what i type

I have same problem. I did said this here and my message now i cant find in topic probally deleted and idk why  :nea:

sending group to someone and enter the hut to kill pumpkins (solo) and has blocked his character. And no one correct the error

I don't like the last hit kill system. Sounds like rogue will simply arrive and deal a 3k dmg from stealth while you stucked at boss for 20 minutes, hitting for 200k each (5 member on 1m boss), and tanking his damages.

How the heck can tanks and healers achieve to get the kill if a random dmger just come at the end to last hit ?

(I guess high amped players get a bit more advantaged, and non mc coin users will farm for free now xD)

Sooo after 1 year of getting no drops on my necromancer i log onto my noob lvl 10 elf spy and hit the dungeon. First stam i get lvl 10 stun-stat spear worth 2-3million gold........what do i do now?

Sooo after 1 year of getting no drops on my necromancer i log onto my noob lvl 10 elf spy and hit the dungeon. First stam i get lvl 10 stun-stat spear worth 2-3million gold........what do i do now?

do you even warspear, bro?

You wake up and realize its not worth 2-3 million gold

Lol i had 2 ppl on elf side exchange me for 2.5mil but i cancelled cuz I CAN'T DO A DAMN THING ON ELF SIDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

guess it'll sit on my spy charchter forever un-used

Edited by sixdog

You stop playing Warspear while you're drunk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello guys, just one question... equip arena lvl 23 and craft lvl 24 next update? 

there's no answer to this question because no one can see the future :)

I can.

Hello guys, just one question... equip arena lvl 23 and craft lvl 24 next update?

Yes, Disassemble all your gear, devs double your current resources next update.

I don't like the last hit kill system. Sounds like rogue will simply arrive and deal a 3k dmg from stealth while you stucked at boss for 20 minutes, hitting for 200k each (5 member on 1m boss), and tanking his damages.

How the heck can tanks and healers achieve to get the kill if a random dmger just come at the end to last hit ?

(I guess high amped players get a bit more advantaged, and non mc coin users will farm for free now xD)

Isn't last hit only work on PvP? or did I miss something from update description?

Dear GM

if my name was in your list of  "PLAYERS-WHO-WILL-NEVER-GET-A-GOOD-DROP", please REMOVE my name of it.

its always candies dropped for all of my characters in this account.
:( 

Dear GM

if my name was in your list of  "PLAYERS-WHO-WILL-NEVER-GET-A-GOOD-DROP", please REMOVE my name of it.

its always candies dropped for all of my characters in this account.

:(

article-2602528-1D06B2D200000578-424_634

I dont know its a bug or what but why the hell i dont have any norlant quests in my priest lvl 26 ??

I hav got norlant qsts on my bd lvl 26 but why not in my priest ??

Edited by Arus

I dont know its a bug or what but why the hell i dont have any norlant quests in my priest lvl 26 ??

I hav got norlant qsts on my bd lvl 26 but why not in my priest ??

because your priest has too much quests taken, delete them or complete, you will be able to take more.

because your priest has too much quests taken, delete them or complete, you will be able to take more.

I deleted all daily qsts in all islands...and now i check every island i got spirit of gray hallows and several marakosh qsts in avoyndil and no other qsts at all not even norlant qsts

lol now i got qsts...but is not showing on maps :huh:

restart your game client.

Yellow quests are also affected but the quantity of taken quests.

Roland Jesus go report to devs.... 8 can't see in landscape mode who sends invitation party or exchange is hided behind virtual keyboard on Android!  so very very ANOYing 

restart your game client.

Yellow quests are also affected but the quantity of taken quests.

client  5.8 read up my issue, and asked others players have same issue! 

client  5.8 read up my issue, and asked others players have same issue! 

use book orientation of your screen, everything shold work well