[2016.06.08] Warspear Online 5.8. Dragon's Ritual. Announcement

Peter_Munk

like shamans( totems), rogues( dodge skill really op and venom), dks(2stuns +silence... full stun) necro(same than dk), lock( same than dk and necro) barb( up life and dmg and same skill than dodge of rogues and 1p of life skill) u really think bds op? im +10 weps and rogue +8 hard to kill always need first hit in necro and lock for kill same with dk and shami totems hit a lot.... dont worry about bd now counter shit

BDs can get higher dodge than rogues.

mcs all of them op in 1vs1 but in elf side only bd ,druid and priest can go 1vs1 others so easy to kill

idk when will this gm do somthing for the rangers

• Developer

20160609_202742.jpg

Lols is this a bug? '-'

This guy was just chillin around pvpcave

No more chill for that dude!

Снорлакс, почему не могу подключиться к тесту? До выбора персонажа дохдит и потом бесконечное подключение

20160609_202742.jpg

Lols is this a bug? '-'

This guy was just chillin around pvpcave

its every bit fun and scary at the same time

That dude was a mafia mercenary in hockey costume.. Well sometimes those people have to chill abit outa daily routine

Edited by Micy Love

1) Almost 2 months since the last update and we are presented with recycled events from the past + more overpowered guild skills which further contributes to imbalance in the game.

2) With level 10 guild, all the active players of the server will be joining a single guild to participate in the tournament (100 players doing GP), meaning lower level guilds will have 0 chance of winning anything because all the active players on the servers will be on one single guild.

3) Meanwhile BD kills everything with 1 hamstring.

Game is going downhill, playing tree of savior now and I doubt I will come back to this.

2) With level 10 guild, all the active players of the server will be joining a single guild.

this is a big problem. It's warspear not slither.io, if you know what I mean.

Otherwise this update is necessary. Returning players and new players would love to collect those op dmg gear.

A couple more months fr new content mayb? Idk it's always worth the wait.

Game is going downhill, playing tree of savior now and I doubt I will come back to this.

3.5 years have passed with me here, the same story every time.

1) Almost 2 months since the last update and we are presented with recycled events from the past + more overpowered guild skills which further contributes to imbalance in the game.

2) With level 10 guild, all the active players of the server will be joining a single guild to participate in the tournament (100 players doing GP), meaning lower level guilds will have 0 chance of winning anything because all the active players on the servers will be on one single guild.

3) Meanwhile BD kills everything with 1 hamstring.

Finally I found person who have same opinion with me.

Number 2 is absolutely right. I cant keep players to stay in their old guilds nowadays. They joined max lv guild because of OP guild's skill. I just want they help low lv guild so in our faction has equal lv for each guild. And now max lv guild will be increased till 10, its mean 100 ppl will join there, slave for collecting gp. No hope for 1 2 3 4 5, isn't that true?

Hey guys, game servers are available.

Notice that 5.8.0 clients are available for Windows PC and Android OS.

Market version will be available after their approval.

Antiquities Hunter
Antiquities Huntress

NOOOO ....PLEEEEEASEE .. %#@!#@! :rofl:   Did you dismiss the vampire wear for this? .. :cray:  I hope not

Edited by Hyedra

Aigrind please don't be like actavision...LISTEND TO THE PLAYERS!!!

We want:

1) Fixed BD Counter Attack

2)New awards in guild tournament

3)Balance between elfs and mcs

Cme on...is that too much???

Aigrind please don't be like actavision...LISTEND TO THE PLAYERS!!!

We want:

1) Fixed BD Counter Attack

2)New awards in guild tournament

3)Balance between elfs and mcs

Cme on...is that too much???

Jesus-facepalm.jpg