Gear to use if I can't afford an PVP set and a PVE set?

nick0515

I have a level 18 BD that currently uses a mixture of arena gear and other gear. After the update I'm wondering what gear to use. I can't really afford a PVP and a PVE set of gear. I need to upgrade my gear anyway as some of it is lvl 14/15.

So is the best option to use a bonus armour set like DD armour and then not use rune/crystals that only work on monsters/players? Same with weapons. Just use non-arena weapons.

So I would only have one set of gear that would be equally good against monsters and players. But would I just get slaughtered in the arena without any resilience added to my gear and without any ferocity?

Cheers,

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

An equally good set sounds good to me. If you get only different weapons (PvP and PvE) you'll be fine against any other creature except bosses and actual arena warriors.

A complete pve set will work in pvp as well as pve.

Try stat builds revolving around dodge, parry and block.

In your case parry or dodge via dd/cc/forest gear

You're good to go.

Edited by mailliwdxb

• 1 month later...

I'd say get a full PvE set (DD) and a couple of Arena items if you can(boots and armor enchanted with resi), no need to be complete, and then you mix them together for PvP. Otherwise full PvE.

PvE Weapons work good in both cases, so get those too.

Make sure you get a good set of accessories, because they are a big deal in your overall power. If you can't afford lifesteal gears, get HP + accuracy, mainly.

Edited by Gladiator