Parameters: NONE

XreaperX

Hey everyone,

I wanted to suggest that there should come more weapons/armour with parameters:none. That means if you bought a new equipment you can sell your old one! I mean i really dont like this ''personal'' stuff. Why cant we sell the stuff we used? and sell it to those who can use it? The Warspear economy would blow :bomb: rapidly from this!

We only have low lvl items which have such parameters. And the best one is for lvl 13 and after that it stops...  :aggressive: 

Our craft items should be none, or all craft items should be personal and drop items from bosses should be none. I can understand why arena items should be personal and it should not change that way. But other weapons should change..

-> I also have a question to the GM, why only have few weapons with none parameters and others not? GM you should consider more of those None items.. I know you guys want make profit but it really sucks and i think most of the players relate to that. I mean spent alot of money in a item and you cant even sell it after that! Buying gold is also not possible...

IN SHORT :clapping::

- We should have atleast few weapons that have a parameter: none. It should either be drop items from dg/bosses or craft items, one or the other. 

Thanks for reading, :good: 

have a blessed day.

P.S Any ideas? Comment so we can discuss about it! let me know your opinion 

Edited by XreaperX

Scammers out there approve your suggestion :blush: In my opiniion just reduce the price to unbind equipment, 399 is too ridiculous.

It is, and more mcoins would be used if unbind varied based on amp level or item level as vast majority of low level items people would unbind aren't worth using that many coins on.

Top item with NONE parameter is pontiff weap lvl 23 but only having dmg/magic dmg.

Its good iffor players if more items none but its not good for gms :-D

Scammers out there approve your suggestion :blush: In my opiniion just reduce the price to unbind equipment, 399 is too ridiculous.

Please elaborate, why would scammers approve my suggestion? 

I mean there is nothing to scam, you want to sell your equipment you trade and the seller gets gold buyer gets equipment.. I mean in all other games its the same.  :mega_shok:

Yeah, if not all at least green and blue ones.

I have an old weap I don't use anymore, selling

it for a few hundred golds at the dealer isn't

really great, and 399 coins are more than

it's selling price now. (Souless saint's battleaxe,

got it for 50k quite some time ago.)

Please elaborate, why would scammers approve my suggestion? 

I mean there is nothing to scam, you want to sell your equipment you trade and the seller gets gold buyer gets equipment.. I mean in all other games its the same.  :mega_shok:

Many lv 13 equipments are result of scamming (hacking, trading acc, trading with real money, etc.)

That's why almost any MMO apply "binding equipment" system to prevent scam and for some other reasons.

I don't get how binding reduces scam.

They really just do it so that people don't be like: alright no problem I'll buy that and use it a bit then sell later and make profit. But instead they have to make a decision that would either advantage the player if he's good at monitoring gold or disadvantage those who can't.

So disagree on adding too much "none" valuable items. But though I agree on lowering price according to the level and rarity(name colors/stats).

• 2 weeks later...

Only reason we went from having none as a parameter is because aigrind wasnt making enough money. If you have none parameter on high end gear people would just buy high amped eq from rich players once they are done with them. Unbinding removes amplification and enchants so everybody has to amp their own shit if they want the truly good stuff. No amped shit -> more ppl buying mcoins -> happy investors. 

Only reason we went from having none as a parameter is because aigrind wasnt making enough money.

haven't seen you here, are you a new accountant?

But it's true, isn't it?

nope. You see, we have certain monetization points in our game, some core elements from the beginning, there's no need to implement things that are described here to extend monetization area.

Personal items systems is meant to be from the beginning but we relly needed more items and strategy of personalization, nothing more.

nope. You see, we have certain monetization points in our game, some core elements from the beginning, there's no need to implement things that are described here to extend monetization area.

Personal items systems is meant to be from the beginning but we relly needed more items and strategy of personalization, nothing more.

Alright, I see your point. However, there is no denying that personal equipment is an indirect way to gain a small extra percentage of income. Or is there some other reason to have people pay real money to be able to trade certain items?

Idk about ppl, but I'm not against adding such logical features, even if they make players pay a bit more.

But hey, imo, there must be some sort of scrolls that can be bought with gold to unbind items or just a direct way to make us choose to spend gold or mcoins to unbind.

This explanation has me so damn confused lmao.

I'm not exactly sure what you can try to benefit by turning none parameters into personal or equipping. For example is there any straightforward answer for why faceless is allowed to be none parameters still? Why did kronus and spawn suit change? Level 13 weapons are none as well. So the explanation you put here is way to complicated and a more simpler version is needed here lol.

I aggree with Godsrange, I mean what about those none eq that allready excists in-game? Why only lvl 13 eq and some noobish lvl 7 eq. I really cant see (other then people need buy mc etc) other reason why there is personal items. As I said make atleast weapons dropped from dg none, and craft/arena eq all personal. But the point for Dg is to become rich etc. Why cant we sell stuff from Dg's after we use them?

• 4 months later...

I aggree with Godsrange, I mean what about those none eq that allready excists in-game? Why only lvl 13 eq and some noobish lvl 7 eq. I really cant see (other then people need buy mc etc) other reason why there is personal items. As I said make atleast weapons dropped from dg none, and craft/arena eq all personal. But the point for Dg is to become rich etc. Why cant we sell stuff from Dg's after we use them?

ITs been a while, lets not forget none:equip will make sell/buy ranges stock high *HI*