22 small suggestions/fixes/improvements

TheQuestion

This is just a compilation of suggestions/fixes/improvements I've had for a while now. I can't be bothered justifying them as they are small and many of them so common sense is key. In no particular order…

1. Remove/Refresh/Unpin extremely old/irrelevant pinned topics in the forum

Especially in the 'general' section

2. Allow players to INTO CHAT items from their own equipment screen

Not sure why it was disabled in the first place

3. Remove: "This item cannot be sent into the world chat" message when trying to use INTO CHAT

It happens when trying to use INTO CHAT whilst in world chat screen.

4. Quests should be organised better, especially in dungeons

Dungeon quests should be on top | Quests should order depending on: available>prompt>finished maybe

5. Menu>interact>[player]>>view guild

'View guild' replaces redundant 'invite to guild' button when a player is already in a guild

6. Players under 'stealth' effect should be hidden from location

menu>location

7. Interactive text should be more indicative(just like links)

Eg Player TheQuestion has gotten [poop], or maybe "Player [TheQuestion] has gotten [poop],

8. View achievement after pressing the notification from chat

E.g clicking on "You have completed achievement Destroyer of filth" brings you to it's info screen

9. Nadir-Sard guards(NPCs) should function like the 'Action on double tap' interactivity option when a player who hasn't finished chainless league quests clicks them (or something like it)

And other future neutral NPCs.

10. Bosses should always be on top when clicking on a bunch stacked mobs (just like the 'war flags')

Even further, it can even go from bottom to top: grey>blue>green>orange>red(boss) on top!

11. Can't purchase your own item in dealer

or something to prevent this

12. Allow players to drop 'yellow quest' items

Mainly the collectables

13. Ability to hide facial features in costumes that utilise them (Hair, beards, ears etc.)

a 'look settings' option

14. Alliance & Enemy flags should be shown on the HUD when the war event starts (just like the party system )

ally flag left, enemy flag right

15. Don’t auto-assign all empty hotkey slots

Learnability + it's kind of annoying

16. Indicate which potions/scrolls are stackable and which ones are not (through their info screens)

Eg potions like gladiator, unity, knowledge pots and future potions/scrolls

17. Better skill Information please; not just vague descriptions

Duration, percentages etc.

18. '2nd hand linking' visual error should be fixed (when a player links gears from chat/dealer)

What the person links is different to what people see ( It loses its amp/enchants etc.)

19. Bows in the Mountain Clans/Forsaken side should have a high selling price in dealers so long as they have no use to that faction at the moment

Prices should be proportional to the level of the item

20. Block all party invitations should be moved or maybe just added into menu>>society>>party

Logic/Recognisable

21. Unimportant mailbox items should not require a confirmation to delete (e.g expired offers)

A clear all button would be nice aswell

22. Promote the forum in the game from time to time (its lonely here)

Just like the SYSTEM messages

Edited by TheQuestion

6. Players under 'stealth' effect should be hidden from location

menu>location

Not all classes have stealth skill, if ya wanna fair then all enemies should be hidden from location. Rest suggestions are nice :good:

6. Eleven out of my twelve characters disagree.

12. You can't imagine my necro's pain when I did the sarcophagus quest on Moraktar and accidentally picked up all the trash. (Didn't know about canceling back then.)

9. All my characters that are not healers wholeheartedly agree. And even the healer agrees now after he accidentally poisoned a merchant in the cc shop.

15. After a reinstall, what is more satisfying than having your 99 durability gear repaired because you thought you clicked on invisibility?

19. Elves start wars only to get more gold for their useless bows... This won't work. And if only faction-aligned merchants would give more money, it would cause a lot of confusion.

The other suggestions are either good or very good.

6. No.

18. No. I kinda like that ppl can't link amped gears from other people for some reason.

20. No. It's ok as it is.

21. Not needed.

• Developer

That's a decent list of suggestions. I'll take time and will check what can we do to improve the game.

That's a decent list of suggestions. I'll take time and will check what can we do to improve the game.

Please Snorlax,

consider this one as a big deal:

19. Bows in the Mountain Clans/Forsaken side should have a high selling price in dealers so long as they have no use to that faction at the moment

Prices should be proportional to the level of the item

Its a real pain in the *** when you are doing dungeon or hunting all day and get such a drop... In elf side its awesome! but in MC a real pain in the *human body part*

22 is most important.

ehm, everyone knows about our forum, no one actually want to participate in such discussions.

It's year 2016 and it's a mobile game, people are not that serious about things they play.

ehm, everyone knows about our forum, no one actually want to participate in such discussions.

It's year 2016 and it's a mobile game, people are not that serious about things they play.

Indeed, sad. as long as the forum is up and some people are still in, i dont care tho. @}-

It could be like : need useful Information? You are always welcome in our warspear forum! Or similar.

By the way, what is really needed is an option for exchanges disable. It is way annoying when others beg gold and spam exchanges or stuff.

All suggestions here look good, actually except the invisible it will be unfair, for Rogue stealth. Invisiblity potion would be ok I guess. Another, new updated bosses are needed for farm, with decent gear or costume even, just something for pass time \ free to do.