Shadows of berengar partys

Blueborn

A lot of people are either stuck or have given up on this quest due to its difficulty ( The Difficulty of the bosses and creating the party's needed ).[/color]

We need to organize people to approach the shadows in combat.please organize this with a future date and time on here perhaps?....[/color] unite fb's  :shout: !!![/color]

[/color]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

im done with that quest manh times, just give some advice, better if all questers has wearing berengar gear, and have 10 potions each, 10players can do that but depend how smart they are, first strategy, do the old version strategy kill first the red then, next kill shadow right behind the red still aply old strategy, when players kill two shadow  they can take each shadow apply 1-2  strategy using potions, meaninh one shadow two players, kill it quickly. If u want more knowledge watch elfhunters vedio doing shadow quest , watch in youtube, good luck

10 players can do that quest but i suggest more players. its better. actually the best strategy is to evade or reset other shadows while other party deal with 1 shadows. i once used shaman n done that quest with 3 party and all were still at lvl14-lvl17 and only a few ppl with berengar gear but we managed to kill them.

Warspear Online - Shadows of Berengar quest

now that looks a lot easier. but it just proves that rich players prevail the best.  :sorry:

hahaha thats true, just like farming in astral, no coin no farm,  if u die without coin thats the end farming labby and to long way to walk and cant do that alone

• 5 weeks later...

I done well during my shadow farming days.. so i have thrown in the towel and completed the quest.  :good:

But i must tell all of you who need and want to complete this quest... follow the vid that i previously placed here and you will do well..

and beware.. quantity is stronger, but is more likely to fail.. choose your tank wisely and have a good healer on hand ( or pots for those rich people ). good luck and set those dates  :good:

I done well during my shadow farming days.. so i have thrown in the towel and completed the quest.  :good:

But i must tell all of you who need and want to complete this quest... follow the vid that i previously placed here and you will do well..

and beware.. quantity is stronger, but is more likely to fail.. choose your tank wisely and have a good healer on hand ( or pots for those rich people ). good luck and set those dates  :good:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: kidding me?

In that video you need only 5 players to finish off a shadow because ULTRA Low health of shadows.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: kidding me?

In that video you need only 5 players to finish off a shadow because ULTRA Low health of shadows.

trust me mate 1pt can do.. like i said before have a good healer and heavy tank ( choose them wisely ) .. that will make it possible for u. wouldnt hurt to have a few pots too  :crazy: .

If you are keen to have a mass amount of people to do shadows.. i still believe you should keep to the guidelines of the video. The hardest thing to do with so many people.. is getting everyone to follow these guidelines..

step1- Have everyone in the corner at the bookcase.

step2- have tank lure closest shadow to corner ( red is recommended first ).

step3- keep your tank in the corner. ( keep in mind the tank needs high def AND sun def )

step4- during step 2 to 3 have your healer heal your tank.

step5- when the rest of the shadows start reseting ( running back to original location ), have everyone kill the lured shadow ( besides  tank and healer of course ).

there is also that chance that you will have that one person not following these guidelines.. likely result: shadows dont reset and slaughter your party members ( or just himself ). :wacko:

a side note to my fellow Rangers: if MCs start invading and killing FB.. funniest thing to do is use scatter and send them walking right into the shadows lmao  :spiteful: .

it can be done with 3 ppl... just need 39mc to buy 10 potions and its done. u dont have 50cents?

umm.. when did you last do shadows? Im gonna guess that it was before the shadows got amped up... am i right?  :facepalm:

Then again.. with a strong bd and druid... and added help from pots, it can be done.

It may be a good idea to start laying down some dates and times for people to meet and complete this quest.

As a few suggestions:

Pick a date at least 6 days set after your post.

orginise two separate times of the day to meet the timezone differences.

and just before setting out to the gateway.. notify your fellow elves on trade whom have quite possibly missed the post.

And lastly.. notify people on trade about the date and advise them to wander onto the forum prior to the set date.

this site may prove useful in setting those times.. this link will lead you straight to moscows time ( russians time ):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=166

Good luck and work together, and please.. read the previous posts, they will help you complete this quest. The video is the key.