Add Day-Night Cycle and Some Mini Features

Jzargo

Farming, dungeon, questing, trading, arena, war. Do that all everyday, don't you feel bit bored? I have some suggestion to make our life in Arinar become less boring.

1. Add Day-Night Cycle

judf0h.jpg

Almost every game have day-night cycle, so why not implementing this on WS. Maybe someone want to selfie at dusk or date with their couple at night :wub:

Each factions recieve minor buff (increase 1% all stats) in different times:

-Chosen & Mountain Class receive buff at "Day"

-Firstborn & Forsaken receive buff at "Night"

-Dawn & Dusk are neutral time

Each cycle last for 30 minutes, so 1 day only take 2 hours

2. Fishing

2zqaovb.jpg

Some games also implement fishing. We can buy fish's bait in NPC, we can eat the fish or sell it to NPC. This will be new way to farming gold, good for newbies who aren't strong enough to farm in Ayvondil.

Fishing skill can be leveled up just like crafting skill,  the higher your fishing skill the higher percentage you will get rare fish and more frequent you will get fish.

Devs also can add new achievment "Pro Fisher" you must fishing for 1000 times.

3. Arena Spectator

65759z.jpg

When you out of ticket and have nothing to do, and you want to watch other players match, or you want to watch PvP in cave but all you see are gankers? this is the "Arena Spectator", like another game you can watch avaliable match. When you become spectator you can't chat. There will be added 3 buttons. Previous, Next, and Quit.

Devs also can add arena betting, 5 sec before battle spectators can bet. But with the lose party, AFK, etc. this arena bet will be hard to be implemented.

4. Pet

o59a55.jpg

Many people have suggested this pet feature. Some suggestion from old topic & from me:

-Pet can take loot from monster and have their own bag

-Pet only as a fashion

-Pet can alarm you when there are enemies nearby

it can be brought through miracle shop or get from events or dungeon.

Common pet will be: rabbit, eagle, boar, wolf, panther, etc.

Some epic pet will be: Little Midnight Owl, Baby Kronus , Hydra jr., Spawn Jr. , and you can add it yourselves.

5. Mini Games

301hnj4.jpg

Are you bored waiting free arena ticket, stamina, or crafting? why not spend your time by playing mini games in tavern while drinking velvet beer. Invite your friend in party or play against NPC to play mini games like poker, solitare, blackjack, go fish, chess, snake & ladder, etc.

6. Add New Craft Profession: Alchemist/Brewmaster/Potion Mixer

35ddzqg.jpg

At low level you can only craft : buff stat pot, hp/mp pot, invisible ink

At high level you can craft : unity pot, gladiator, exp pot, permanence, chaos.

7. Housing

qqsck1.jpg

Just like another game, you can build your own home and decor your own furnitures. Inside house there will be Second-Hand Dealer, Guild warehouse, Repairer (kinda useless). You can invite your friend to come in your house, and only player in your friend list that can come to your house. You can make it as a hangout place, basecamp for your bros, meeting, party to celebrate guild tour/arena tour etc.

8. Marriage

2zthk06.jpg

No effect wether you married or not. My suggestion, marriage is only as a status, nothing more. There will be announcement in world chat like dungon drops announcement. Maybe devs can add some icon in the couple's inspection status, maybe some ring icon.

okd69v.jpg

9. Mount

207wa69.jpg

Pic: My Skull Guy character riding Sommara-bro in East Caravan.

In my opinion, mount should be mounted only in neutral zone (the pic is in caravan tho) like in some Ayvondil areas. When you reach war zone or accidentally hit by mobs it will automatically dismounted by itself. You can't use any skill while riding a mount.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all my useless suggestion. Just like what I said, this suggestions are only for fun, many things need to be fixed first.

I only want to make world of Arinar become more colorful and less plain.

Edited by Jzargo

Actually, I like the Day-Night cycle. Id make it last more than 2 hrs, maybe exactly like a common morning or night ( 6 hours during every change). Last ones look like more The Sims than Warspear Online. But it was funny to read it :D

Yah cool ideas. I agree with implementing gambling but I shake my head knowing it will just cause a whole bunch of stupid crybabies to spam forum with how "DeVs is skam"

I agree on Arena spectating, idk what to feel about betting tho.

Also I think and I'm not sure but devs said that there will be crafting potions.

I also agree much with mini games.

The rest meh.

Housing sounds good.

In arcane legends there are guild castles, as far as I remember.

Even if you'd think thiss off the best way, it most likely

won't get implented.

Pets & Day/Night already got denied.

Actually, I like the Day-Night cycle. Id make it last more than 2 hrs, maybe exactly like a common morning or night ( 6 hours during every change).

When another game I play implemented a real time day-night system, most people complained that they were able to play only when it was dark (and the in-game dark was poorly tested: too dark to see snipers). This is why I like the 2 hour days more.

~~~

Fishing is a little weird but others I like (even though I will definitely cry here when I lose my pants in a game of cards).

If using real-time cycle almost everyone will play at dusk-night, at the day cycle people still in work or school.

I'm not game developer, sorry if it isn't meet your expectation :lol: That's why I said my suggestions are useless and I mention many times that my suggestions come from another games.

Edited by Jzargo

U think they have developers to develop lucky games Academy in warspear? Lmao. Housing.. Why u wanna see girls Barbie lovers move in ws too? Fishing.. Useful for staffers and maybe Spears.. But how axe users will fish? Send axes for a bath or chop em in the water? Pet with storage.. Many enemy assassins will want to take it's innocent soul.. That will be reported to the police. Craft potions Is needed than selling all pots getting from dungeons or quests, use them wisely somewhere else and do own science.. Or bombs o.o

Dark and day, don't you think this game is worldwide played.. And sun can't light all sides of earth at once.. Or paladin may use his banner to light the other half too! Fight spectating... Where will be that active fights list located.. :3. About drinking velvet beer or making barbecue idk what, sounds ok. [offer beer], bring unique actions to interact

U think they have developers to develop lucky games Academy in warspear? Lmao. Housing.. Why u wanna see girls Barbie lovers move in ws too? Fishing.. Useful for staffers and maybe Spears.. But how axe users will fish? Send axes for a bath or chop em in the water? Pet with storage.. Many enemy assassins will want to take it's innocent soul.. That will be reported to the police. Craft potions Is needed than selling all pots getting from dungeons or quests, use them wisely somewhere else and do own science.. Or bombs o.o

Dark and day, don't you think this game is worldwide played.. And sun can't light all sides of earth at once.. Or paladin may use his banner to light the other half too! Fight spectating... Where will be that active fights list located.. :3. About drinking velvet beer or making barbecue idk what, sounds ok. [offer beer], bring unique actions to interact

>Barbie lovers are players who love to change hair, hair color, and costume frequently. Housing more like The Sims lovers :blush:

>Fish rod can be equiped by anyone

>I also hate animal abuser, so let's make them invincible

>Do u even chemistry bruh?

>Let's assume players in WS don't understand astrology,  and just accept Harad and Nuadu beliefs.

>Fighting spectating, let's add mini button. Inside arena there will be next, previous, and stop buttons.

2w5rnf8.jpg

> cheers :drinks:

>Let's add some simple motion like sit ,sleep, laugh or something. Our character's face and body are too solid and rigid like a Nazi's concentration camp prisoner.

Edited by Jzargo

They never gonna add fight inspect unless they can make money from it. It's been suggested since 3.0 yet still nothing; I wonder why..... ^ _ ^.

Cool suggestion overall btw.

If day is dark there (Moraktar), then the night is, um, different dark. Have you ever visited an actual cursed forest and seen how the light behaves there?

Edited by TheCabbage

i really love the idea especially arena spectator and housing stuff, would be nice to have a guild house or a player house which mini games could be place inside those houses not really going for day and night cycle though, also it would maybe be a good idea to consider for player mounts since walking is very slow and maybe mount could speed things abit going to places.

Edited by momoiro

The answer to that mounts Will be : why we invented teleports?

but walking in ayvo it sooo slowwww ._. and teleporters in ayvo are rare ._.

• 2 weeks later...

Really good suggestions. In my opinion, they fit well with these: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/42941-random-weather-and-some-other-things/

There would be aggressive enemies while night, and quests to do only in night:

"Kill 10 werewolves while night time.

Ok those was bad ideas, but i really like that day-night cycle.

• 4 weeks later...

1- Day and night is the best suggestion at all.I like to playing on bed before to sleep and decrease the screen light every time I'm on the phone is sucks. This only would have to be adapted to the time zone for in each IP/country..not a big deal :good:  About buff.. this would induce players to play in a certain schedule and not according to their own conveniencie (not?)

2- I prefer bot :D

3about chat would be like: he is the inferiror left side..etc. But I'd really enjoy watching the arenas of other players !  :good: 

4- fashing by fashin, I prefer mounts. with passive skills of stum, illusory chains, skills of speed like BDs, and could act as a minion with HP, or a pet wich you could amplify your defense or increase hp. But it would be impossible to enter in "fight" mode without disabling the "riding" mode. I like " alarm you when there are enemies nearby"  :good:

5- meh..

6- I suggested Alchemist quests in last "create your boss" contest, I like the idea of crafting potions of all types  :good: 

7- I like personal warehouse, but ..ops.. Is not what we have when up a guild?  :) having a house.. meh xD

:give_rose:Nice ideas Jzargo, I'm sure you took time to prepare this presentation.I hope that some is implemented in the future 

Edited by Hyedra

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome post, I want you to add more in pets like you can ride on animals like horses, dragons,etc and well I disagree with minor buffs and let's keep personal housing and guild castle separate, potions unless that are used for ap, gp, exp, alchemy of potions shud be easier than crafting other equips, bcus they r not permanent, and fishing? add mines, where ppl mine minerals, jobs where ppl go daily, which include servicing in game people(npc) and servicing other players, eg: becoming police in legion side patrolling Irselnort legion side, catching sentinels who trespass and kill them, put scammers in game jail for a set duration, and get paid for all this by game npc, government of Legion and Sentinel, which will be subdivided in Factional Federational power, like managing matters in the alliance, have military of both alliances , first take army, we have commanders, chiefs, generals, appointed, promoted, positioned by performance in wars, killing enemy faction ppl, and getting paid by npc regularly, sorry no taxes, bcus there is no generative source for earning gold like in Clash of Clans, Well look the Planet Arinar, Many islands are known till date, but many landmasses are unknown and yet to be discovered and are secret till date, but what? There's many vast portions of Oceans on the Planet Arinar, yea that's what I'm talking about, Our own ships on which we can travel, adventure, explore new places, massive naval wars, guns cannons loaded on ships , new strategies in war, like fighting in oceans or attaking kamp gashphell through sea during war, what now, airforce also? make ppl sit on dragons , unicorns and make them fight each other through mounted ranged weapons on them, new strategies during war,air fighting and bombing roles, it will all be awesome, hope you guys and game developers like my Ideas, and sure, tomorrow I will come with more ideas dealing with character fighting moves,skills...later guys!!

Another suggest could be tincture for clothes, primart and second colour.

I like spectator arena, seems op, it will help u getting ideas "how play any char against any char" pet suggest good aslo, but inconvenence; alert enemies? Mean, if rogue in stealth is near, he will discover?

Abiut persinal house? Maybe could be guild castle. U could teleport for 0 gold in traveller, that would be filled of trophies tht guild made, more level guild=castle aspect change, a room with full chests 1 for each heir, where u can use as bank (tht will low bank players, so less ppl in server doing nothing) aslo thats chest would have min and max slots. Mean if u want more, mcoins or guild bag. There aslo will be arena shop, library rooms in the castle. Why i said heirs? Most of heirs will be not left guild or let kicked, so cant be the problem of "oh no, i got kicked while my things was in castle chest"