3D?!

Gladiator

So after some hours of random surfing, I ended up seeing this.

The question is: COULD THIS EVER BE LEGIT SOMEDAY?!

I'd love to see a 3D Warspear 2.

That's a lot of work lols. AIGRIND go hire him, he is Russian too.

Get us Warspear 2.0 in 3D!!!!

Edited by Gladiator

2D makes it more accessible for* different mobile devices, maybe that's why it is a success. In the current format they reach a larger market share.

(but I still dream of horses and other mounts)

Edited by Hyedra

Trouble is, if aigrind allready planned this, they would pretty much do it.

Now imagine the amount of mcoins you bought. Multiplicate that by millions. Hm? Hm? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

id like the warspear concept already, much original and if went to 3d how would people using phone play ._. it would require a greater ram and it would take up more device storage ._. , the cross platform idea is what i love about this game

it would require a greater ram and it would take up more device storage ._. , the cross platform idea is what i love about this game

RAM is not the only thing that should be taken into consideration for games - processors and graphics cards matter much more. You are able to play Warspear because your phone has enough processing power. However, I get your point. It would pretty much make Warspear unplayable on mobile phones.

RAM is not the only thing that should be taken into consideration for games - processors and graphics cards matter much more. You are able to play Warspear because your phone has enough processing power. However, I get your point. It would pretty much make Warspear unplayable on mobile phones.

thank you , coz ive been having trouble playing 3d games in my phone and if warspear turns to be 3d wow, id be throwing my phone away

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope, AIGRIND should stick with the 2d warspear because if Warspear were made 3D it would not be accessible for Mobile users else if they could make another format for Warspear which is 3D for Pcs it would be nicer for who does like to play Warspear 3D and who don't but that may make a difference in servers .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...