my character is hacked :(

thriller

• Developer

talles is wrong.

send a ticket for support and wait for their answer.

Yeap.

And try to remember the last person with whom you spoke and gave the ID and password.

Did you download any unofficial "warspear" software? It could be that the scammers made spyware and uploaded it to filetube/megaupload/rapidshare etc

I had typed in on google "warspear online killing beholder" and many phony results came up, such as "free mcoin gift code generator" and others under rapidshare

Did you download any unofficial "warspear" software? It could be that the scammers made spyware and uploaded it to filetube/megaupload/rapidshare etc

I had typed in on google "warspear online killing beholder" and many phony results came up, such as "free mcoin gift code generator" and others under rapidshare

99% chance is - He gave his account info away

1% chance is - He got hacked by some nerd who has some hacking thing whatever they call it

Writing your account info in anything besides Warspear is " giving you account info away "

people never learn  :facepalm:

99% chance is - He gave his account info away

1% chance is - He got hacked by some nerd who has some hacking thing whatever they call it

Writing your account info in anything besides Warspear is " giving you account info away "

people never learn  :facepalm:

Hackers are no nerds as they are much more clever than you.

Yeap.

And try to remember the last person with whom you spoke and gave the ID and password.

maybe i forgot developer's part of work is troll people with double-sense reply.

"Yeap" "talles is wrong" talles word: Try to remember the last person with whom you spoke and gave the ID and password.

[/size]developer reply: and [/size]Try to remember the last person with whom you spoke and gave the ID and password.

[/size]nice work. see better your replies before ban me, i know u will anyway.

Hackers are no nerds as they are much more clever than you.

They tell you that they will buy you Miracle coins

or they keylog a computer

not really that clever though, they rely on devices, I rely on myself not to get hacked

and nerds are people who are smart with computers etc ( atleast that's what we think they are  :unknw: )

but a hacker would never be clever cause hacking is not clever  :facepalm:

They tell you that they will buy you Miracle coins

or they keylog a computer

not really that clever though, they rely on devices, I rely on myself not to get hacked

and nerds are people who are smart with computers etc ( atleast that's what we think they are  )

but a hacker would never be clever cause hacking is not clever

Those you said are not hackers. As we say they are "lamers". I won't discuss this with you because it seems as you know nothing about it and it also has nothing to do with this topic.

Those you said are not hackers. As we say they are "lamers". I won't discuss this with you because it seems as you know nothing about it and it also has nothing to do with this topic.

I know how the real hackers are, and yet they still depend on electronic devices and etc

one person cannot simply hack a person's account without the help of technology, well if you mean them being clever by " they made all those devices and softwares " then yes, and I agree better not discuss this in public especially in the wrong topic

Yeap.

And what will happen to that hacker???