[2016.05.27] New Warspear Online website

r0land

yx5CwLg.png

Dear friends!

We are glad to announce the release of our new Warspear Online website! Now it is brighter, more functional and much more accessible.

The main page now contains a news block with the most up-to-date and relevant information, as well as tables with the results of Guild Tournaments and Alliance battles. All the discussions will take place on our forum, as usual.

On the support page we added detailed categories with all necessary data for sending a correct report. It will help our technical support team to solve your problems faster. Miracle Coins purchase chapter also became more convenient and informative.

We continue working on the site and improving it, and in the future we will add more useful information, advanced "Gallery" section, interactive map of Arinar, collections of desktop wallpapers and artworks and many more!

Please, inform us about any typos or other mistakes that you find on the website via our forum.  

Best wishes,
AIGRIND

Edited by r0land

Great work

but should it not load the English-Spanish-Portuguese version based on the country of the visitor? It shows me each time the Russian

Edited by REAPER

New warspear site is ALWAYS on russian.

In mobile when you enter the site with normal browser it basicly lag then crash.

No mobile version???

And when I try again to enter the site it lags as hell then in every 5seconds start at screen part of the trailer (2-3seconds).

Please fix before release!

Should give detailed information about classes. After see game preview/screenshot usually people looking for classes information.

By the way, should the site be detecting what OS I'm using? Because if it is, it's doing it wrong. (I have Windows phone but the big purple download button offers me the Windows PC version.)

By the way, should the site be detecting what OS I'm using? Because if it is, it's doing it wrong. (I have Windows phone but the big purple download button offers me the Windows PC version.)

it works for android. 

Yah lotta the translations look awkward and incorrect ("Let's Play" is "Let'spleev") but looks great

It's better to use English version of our site instead of automatic browser translation.

Language switch can be found in a left top corner of our site.

Very nice job aigrind , really was needed to update that page , and the trailer . Now everything looks awesome . Waiting for more as you said !

More than 2 years and not yet translated the irselnort and Ayvondil missions to Portuguese. even when the Brazilians are one of the largest numbers of players were waiting for?

More than 2 years and not yet translated the irselnort and Ayvondil missions to Portuguese. even when the Brazilians are one of the largest numbers of players were waiting for?

Im here Alex haha

now you just needa fix up this ugly ass forum.

you are literally volunteering for a second warning.

People talking like you turn this forum into an "ugly ass forum".

so please use approptiate language.

Ficou muito bom.

Queria saber se esse dois mês vão ter evento?

Aniversário do Warspear é este mês e termina no início de julho, mas não há nada oficial ainda. 

i suggest to add "last arena season results" to the war time and guilds tourny
would be useful to know who won last season.

and since there are many servers and it needs much space.. 

add only level 26 (highest level) in front and "more information" in the end

i suggest to add "last arena season results" to the war time and guilds tourny

would be useful to know who won last season.

and since there are many servers and it needs much space.. 

add only level 26 (highest level) in front and "more information" in the end

this information is available in your game client, check it out if you want

so next two camps on the right of maliat on avoyndil are pilion and azure shallow which will come in future ?? with lvl cap 28 and 30 ?

so next two camps on the right of maliat on avoyndil are pilion and azure shallow which will come in future ?? with lvl cap 28 and 30 ?

yeah, there will be totally a new Ayvondil part this year, I think it will be released during the next several months.

And I can't say something about level cap increasing right now, haven't seen designers' plan yet.

this information is available in your game client, check it out if you want

how about other levels that we don't have? 

and other servers? 

Its just information so we know what people did last season in ALL servers, 

since Im having a problem to find last arena season results in forum. 

how about other levels that we don't have? 

and other servers? 

Its just information so we know what people did last season in ALL servers, 

since Im having a problem to find last arena season results in forum. 

You can always ask anyone in chat.

Everyone has a possibility to check his Arena category.

You can always ask anyone in chat.

Everyone has a possibility to check his Arena category.

so i figure out that there wont be a topic about arena season winners in forum anymore? 

we need something for change emails to accs like if we lost our email and other thinks like banned accs need more thinks about that acc ussopp got perma ban and im still searching for reasons of ban:v

so i figure out that there wont be a topic about arena season winners in forum anymore? 

yep, because there's no need to duplicate in-game information

Is there gonna have event like War Anniversary or something like that with every event map in it this year?

Bcoz warspear is boring without events LOL
​and i know its gonna be stupid to ask but you promise something about "Aigrind Hotline'' :/

Is there gonna have event like War Anniversary or something like that with every event map in it this year?

Bcoz warspear is boring without events LOL

​and i know its gonna be stupid to ask but you promise something about "Aigrind Hotline'' :/

Wait for our announcement.

We always inform everyone about everything.