Problem with low level Farming

Turtle

People evade the bosses while your killing them seriously what the hell, Im freaking steaming Rn i come back to the game and this shit is never fixed let me lay it out for you. First of all if your char (Level 12 and Above) can go to isrelnort should not be allowed to get drops lv13s should not get drops on first island that is total Bs.

Second Agro skill should not be able to evade a boss make it a limit so boss can only step like 3 spaces if Agrivated that way it still tanks but doesnt evade the boss if a lv3 can evade a questor lv12 a rogue +10 lv10 and a +8 lv18 Necromancer theres a major flaw in this game been trying to help this guy for about an hour but the same dude keeps evading the boss over and over because he only wants to farm it ... Needs to be Fixed ASAP and dont say "Its suppose to be like this our game and our rules" No boss should be allowed to be killed by questors without trolling tanks in the way TY

I Completely Agree It ruins the 14 bracket too because everyone goes 13 and spams arena and makes lv14 items de appreciate in value like wth on another side note they should be forced to get drops from Isrelnort bosses because at lv13 your easily strng enough to solo them a lv10 and below at Map 1 not so much

Yup, some farmers are greedy and arrogant. Last time, I'm helping newbie to kill boss in firstborn with my druid and then farmer come in and mocking me, after that he remove his weapon and heal me with druid's healing skill.

YES!! Annoying and completely pointless, stupid players are pretty much spoiling

the game for newcommers or players with a new char.

Me and my gf help others while we are farming, but then some

€&@%&@ comes and we're done...

Also agree with last sentence! Don't even think about posting something

like that gms >:^) you got players rampaging and quitting the game

bc of idiots.

Let the players have a nice questing environment.

Edited by Raezer