Faceless solo. Amber

WhiteAlex

F***ing Saturation and Dark Shield OP combo. Good for you.

I remember and laugh every time Maili used to complain about DKs' survival abilities. - "Saturation takes 4% of HP *whine**whine**whine*"

Just be grateful because Paladin can't tank it alone (without pots at least) even with the best survival gears and stats.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dk and Necr killed kronus.

Yeah I done that too. I have a video but in the middle 1 pt mc come and attack boss , then 1 pt elves come and attack boss , so it is not formally a duo video .  :good:

Dk and Necr killed kronus.

Also how did you done hard technopolis bro ? Any hint for us ?

как вы закончить hard technopolis ?  дать несколько советов, пожалуйста :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  отличная работа  :good:  :good:  :good:

walex1.jpg

Also how did you done hard technopolis bro ? Any hint for us ?

как вы закончить hard technopolis ?  дать несколько советов, пожалуйста :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  отличная работа  :good:  :good:  :good:

just tank and pray . it's all tactics

just tank and pray . it's all tactics

Who was in your party , do you remember ? Maybe this will be helpful for us .  I mean which class, rogue , shaman ,necro , barb ??  :good:

Who was in your party , do you remember ? Maybe this will be helpful for us .  I mean which class, rogue , shaman ,necro , barb ??  :good:

All of them

Pfft, MCs have Warlocks and still facing problems? Shame.

Yall get a group of 2 smart Warlocks, 2 Shamans or one and a necro, and tank, and gg.

Yall get a group of 2 smart Warlocks, 2 Shamans or one and a necro, and tank, and gg.

What about mages ? OP aoe dmg , also have push and Paladins , op stun  and have banner. Hmm think about that too.

We can have everyone you say, but as long as every class is scared to use their AoE skills cause mobs will target them, everythig it's pointless. Dg is hard. Great work for Alexwhite. But as far as I know, Heroic mode is basically impossible for now.

But as far as I know, Heroic mode is basically impossible for now.

hmmm what? 

bandicam 2016-08-03 11-44-28-266.jpg

bandicam 2016-08-03 11-44-34-860.jpg

Edited by WhiteAlex

What about mages ? OP aoe dmg , also have push and Paladins , op stun  and have banner. Hmm think about that too.

We can have everyone you say, but as long as every class is scared to use their AoE skills cause mobs will target them, everythig it's pointless. Dg is hard. Great work for Alexwhite. But as far as I know, Heroic mode is basically impossible for now.

A pretty good evidence that MCs beat Elves in AoE is that MCs got to do the new dungeon easier and faster, as far as I know. Plus the fact that MCs are wrecking in wars, in Sapphire at least, where Elves used to rule just before the latest expert skill additions and fixes, although Elves are considered be "outnumbering" MCs.

Paladin stuns do not stop attacks like Warlocks, it only disables movement, and in that case, there are way too many mobs to run away from during the 3 seconds Fetter, which also got limited by last fix to 6 characters max(F*** WHY). Harad Call tele/stun requires a sacrificial for Banner which means slower kills, and only 2 seconds stun with a chance of failing, 2 seconds stun means only 1 hit from mobs is disabled.

Mages would die in seconds if they used maximum damage output, most of the times, they would have to let tankers tank, by not dealing too much damage. (Shall we all agree on Mage's and Ranger's defensive buff)

On the other hand Warlocks have a pretty long-lasting stun. And with stun I mean total disable, 2 warlocks can keep a bunch of mobs stunned for like what, 10 seconds? Shamans have incredible AoE heal, so that 2 Shamans would keep the party full health for a long time, by focusing their other 2 heal skills on the most damage-taking tank and AoE for all other members. Also in that case, Earthquake does as good as Fetter, so yeah.. Forgot about Necro's Panic and.

Still a party is made up by 5 people, and if we bring tons of warlocks, we would waste precious places for more tanks.

Second, as well as mage, shamans rarely use earthquake there for the same reason you spoke. Besides, if mobs receive debuffs from AoE skills, they istantly attack the caster of the AoE skill ( bug? Who knows ). Druids, by the way, have a good chance to sleep them all with Song, giving time to the party to get full healed. Bds have.... well.... everything... and the weak class there imo are rogues and rangers. Skills you are talking about just delay the death of the party, if the tank is the only one attacking mobs

Edited by Higgings

hmmm what?

Excuse me for the bullshit said then xD. I got told that heroic was a lot harder. I guess, It's easier than hard, if you guys achieved it in 16 mins xd

Druids, by the way, have a good chance to sleep them all with Song, giving time to the party to get full healed.

Sleep them all? You forgot the limit to 6 characters and it is still a chance.

Warlock can stun 5 enemies only as well

I'm pretty sure it's more at 5/5. Plus you can't really compare, Dark Circle stuns completely and hitting the target doesn't deny the debuff, also there is no chance of failure, well except in screenbugs that happen everywhere.

F***ing Saturation and Dark Shield OP combo. Good for you.

I remember and laugh every time Maili used to complain about DKs' survival abilities. - "Saturation takes 4% of HP *whine**whine**whine*"

Just be grateful because Paladin can't tank it alone (without pots at least) even with the best survival gears and stats.

all it took was a +10 dk with a passive heal minion and arena gear.

talk about humor, you're a joke

Edited by mailliwdxb