A New Weapon. One Opposite to Ferocity weapons.

Godsrange

Keeping this short and simple we all know the full explanation to the new stat "ferocity" I'd deals better damage to players and greatly decreases damage to monsters and bosses.

And new weapon should be implemented and taken to consideration.

The name of this "new stat" I do not know but what it's purpose is to deal greater damage to monsters and bosses. And less damage to players. (call it opposite of ferocity). Maybe you should call the stat "Intensity"

And while I'm at it please implement "THIS WEAPON IN YOUR NEXT UPDATE"

a level 24 bow/luke - with stats - Intensity, penetration, Life Steal

There hasn't been a Life steal bow/luke since 2013 berengars bow (level 19) and we are at level 23 weapons. It would appear you had forgotten bows could have Life steal.

Thank you.

Edited by Godsrange

Ferocity was added to make a single goal to arena stuff : Pvp.

Now, you don't use arena stuff anymore for pve. There is no need to add that "intensity" you talk of. Because that would go against the main purpose of warspear online : a pvp game.

Actaully, I agree on the stat combi.

The devs should make a more wide palette of weaps for each level.

Level 20 staff example: deep lord's staves.

they have 2 variantions, but deserve more of them so

there are more builds. Like, one has crit and pene, and

the other accuracy and life steal. Third one cd + crit etc etc etc.

Oh GOD NO.

As if ferocity wasn't enough already.

Please, leave the goddamn weapons as they are. No more of this buff debuff shit!

I dont see why they never gave the option to customize crafting weapons stats to your liking. Same with armours. I quess you could make some overpowered shit with that system. But seeing that dual arena axes hit 700+ on 20%+ resi and 4k def who cares. Casters are having a jolly time against fero axes.

Ferocity was added to make a single goal to arena stuff : Pvp.

Now, you don't use arena stuff anymore for pve. There is no need to add that "intensity" you talk of. Because that would go against the main purpose of warspear online : a pvp game.

Eh, main purpose of Warspear is not pvp :fool: most likely pve, although pvp for most of the players a great part of the game is.

Eh, main purpose of Warspear is not pvp :fool: most likely pve, although pvp for most of the players a great part of the game is.

Ah, that German subordinate clause!

I thought Warspear was meant to encourage players to engage in PvP, specifically in wars but not in duels. Or at least that's what (the representatives of) AIGRIND claimed multiple times in the past.

The game has to adapt to change. Adding a more selection of weapons and equipment makes you able to reflect and have your own little personal style of combat instead of everyone rocking doom weapons and arena weapons like 2 years ago or so.