A Few Questions

Brody2680

Question

I've played off and on since 2014, so I wouldn't say I'm a very experienced player. I usually just go for quests, since I liked playing by myself. But recently, I've been more interested in the game and everything with it. I have a few questions about it though;

1)How do dungeons work? Whats the Seeker's stamina for? And what would be the easiest for someone new?

2)What are some easy ways for someone to get gold? I can't spend tons on MCoins to sell the items, so something new would be preferable.

3)Are there any Guilds that I can join? I play as a Rogue(Mountain Clans), idk if that changes anything.

Thanks, ahead, for any and all help! Just trying to understand more about the game so I'm not completely lost. Asking for help in chat is useless cause its always spamming about items for sell(old RuneScape days lol or another language I don't know).

4 answers to this question

To your first question

You can find the so-called dungeons (short form dg) on kinda every map. There are five on each of the maps of the Firstborns and Chosens (and the other two beginner maps for Mountain Clan and Forsaken, as far as I know you play on MC?), two dungeons are on the Ashcoast, and till now three on Ayvondil.

There are usually four different dungeon modes available, Easy, Normal, Hard and Heroic. Except on Firstborn and Chosen, Mountain Clan and Forsaken, there you only have one dungeon mode.

When you enter a dungeon a notification will pop up which tells you which adds you have to kill to complete the dungeon quest, and at the end of each dungeon there always is a final boss you have to kill to be able to finish the dungeon and to exit. As soon as all required adds and the boss are dead, you are able to take a drop from the box which is close to the exit. It can drop all kind of stuff, e.g. defense and damage spheres, bars, craft items, and of course depending on the dungeon and it's level, it can also drop gear and weapons.

Also important to know is that on Ayvondil you can only do a certain dungeon mode if you have collected enough reputation. Reputation can be gathered by doing daily quests in that town where the dungeon is.

If you have any more questions about that, just ask :)

So Stamina. Stamina is necessary to enter a dungeon. As well as the dungeon quest pops up, on the right side of your screen you will also see a countdown. It shows you how much time is left to finish the dungeon. If you can't finish it in time and the countdown is at zero, you can either use another stamina and the time will be full up again, or you cancel the run and you will get kicked out of the dungeon.

It's hard to say which dungeon the easiest one for you would be, it depends on your level and as well a bit on how high amplified you are. Of course you also need a good party :)

Edited by Julie

2)What are some easy ways for someone to get gold? I can't spend tons on MCoins to sell the items, so something new would be preferable

They're a lot of way to make gold. But whatever you do ; it will takes a lot of time.

You can complete quest (and sell the items awards such as potion or scrolls), collect mobs trophies to sell them, hunt boss and sell their loots to others players, go in a dongeon and earn loots.

2)What are some easy ways for someone to get gold? I can't spend tons on MCoins to sell the items, so something new would be preferable

They're a lot of way to make gold. But whatever you do ; it will takes a lot of time.

You can complete quest (and sell the items awards such as potion or scrolls), collect mobs trophies to sell them, hunt boss and sell their loots to others players, go in a dongeon and earn loots.

I posted in another post, but I did dungeon and I was not able to get, or even see, any loot, but the other guy I was with could. I'm lvl 14 and he's lvl 6, (Ranger) and this was on the starting island.

I posted in another post, but I did dungeon and I was not able to get, or even see, any loot, but the other guy I was with could. I'm lvl 14 and he's lvl 6, (Ranger) and this was on the starting island.

Ah yes, at some levels you won't be able to get loot from lower level dungeons anymore. For example I as lv26 can only get drops from the tree of seaons dg (ayvondil town 3 dungeons), from TT (ayvondil town 2, forgot full name), kronus dg in the new labyrint or cc tower at nadir.