What to buy with miracle coins

Luan Borges

I've been thinking about buying miracle coins, but first i wanna know what items i should buy and sell for gold , to make the most profit out of it ? Any suggestion is appreciated

repair scroll is nice, even though you set expensive price in dealer they still buy it :spiteful:

don't sell to players they are nub bargainer, sell it to dealer and they still gonna buy it anyway  :diablo: 

Depends on how much you'll buy and how much bag space ya got. If you're gonna buy tons and tons of coins best thing to do it open up lotta bag spaces, buy (discounted) repairs, and sell later. If you're going to buy a modest amount of mcoins than sell sign sets.

Rune crystals packs and sell per piece, later. Repairs, damage lll and sell on sign of imperishability discount. A further suggestion is don't Overbuy, you can survive without also.

repair scroll is nice, even though you set expensive price in dealer they still buy it :spiteful:

don't sell to players they are nub bargainer, sell it to dealer and they still gonna buy it anyway  :diablo:

What Dealer?  Where?  How much to sell for?

NPC named "Second-hand Dealer" with scale vector icon above their head, they are in every town, you can sell it 777-999/pc (need patience, if you don't have patience sell it to players with cheap price :blush: )