Guilds Visiblity Members!

DARKLORDESe

Hy how u know in menu we have guilds and guilds rank, watt i want is simple thing wen u press on name of a guild pres actions and see all his members of that guild is same sistem as inspect player but here is for inspect guilds inclusive wen a guild lvls up i want press on it and see all his members inclusive to can inspect members too!Screenshot_2015-11-28-19-46-17.pngor mambe he change name i want see his members!Screenshot_2015-12-05-23-12-05.png

Edited by DARKLORDESe

im assuming you mean a way for players to see guild lists by pressing on a guild name?

1. if a player clicks on a guild name from the chat, they can be transferred to the member list (just as if they were looking at their own guild).

2. or something like: menu>interact>view guild  (if the player is  in a guild already); instead of the  'invite to guild' button,

i wouldn't mind something like this!

When guild level up or change name we can press(inspect) that guild name in world chat and we can see member list of that guild just the same we look our own guild.

I'm da best cryptograph