Help

Brody2680

Guilds are groups or even "organisations" of people who play this game.

Being in a Guild offers you many upsides and bonuses, from increased defense(which lmost every guild has) to instant revival abilities (but thats for high end guilds), also it offers many social opportunities like meeting new people, having people to go dg and or quest with and so on.

Making a Guild is kind of difficult, as it gets extremely expensive very fast, so i recommend joining guilds instead of making ones.

Guilds are groups or even "organisations" of people who play this game.

Being in a Guild offers you many upsides and bonuses, from increased defense(which lmost every guild has) to instant revival abilities (but thats for high end guilds), also it offers many social opportunities like meeting new people, having people to go dg and or quest with and so on.

Making a Guild is kind of difficult, as it gets extremely expensive very fast, so i recommend joining guilds instead of making ones.

So when you join one, is there Guild missions? What do you win or get, other then the bonuses and meeting new people. I'm just trying to understand it more. I've played for a few years, but I usually kept to myself so I don't really know much about the game(places, items, arena, etc.)

If you finish quest,clear dungeon, or win in arena you will recieve guild points, if your guild has many guild points your guild can win tournament (tournament reward: some cc, sign, minion, treasure)

There are no quests directly with guilds, but as jzargo allready said, you can earn guild points (gp) to not only win the tournament (again high end guild stuff) BUT to upgrade your own guild.

And you dont really get anything else than the allready said thing.

Its worth mentioning tho, that the bonus in stat and so on definetly pays out.