expand nuetral zones (sapphire)

Dagers

So I've noticed on sapphire our only non engage zone is pvp cave. I think we should extend to to the enentire bg cave complex. I'm to the point where i dont attack players of opposite faction in there. Alot of lvl 14 quests from both sides are in there. I mean once ur out of it on open land zones it should be fair game.. anyone have anything to add

I dont mean by the aigrind team, I mean bt actual players coming to a larger scale truce. Its just a game, no sense in killing people just trying to have fun or get a non kill opposung faction quest cimplete. There would obviously be stipulations for kos players. Need some feedback

Good sugestion since i barely touch and kill elf myself unless i have quest. Even a lvl 13 killed me yesterday while i was walking around n i let him  :rofl: hope everyone agrees with ur sugestion. Goodluck

the pvp cave truce is so that we can have actual solo pvp battles with no mobs or interference

If we expand truce, its gonna be bad. Yea easier to do quests. But I think its better to kill any opposing player and basically be an obstacle in their way. Whether they are trying to lvl up  or hunting, better to not let them get stronger so they can kill you easier.

the pvp cave truce is so that we can have actual solo pvp battles with no mobs or interference

but yet I still get attacked there :facepalm: