warlock passive skill ( power of relaxation useless n nothing )

Rune reflects destroy skill  effect wow ( dev really wanna warlock noob then  . why you guys build skill like this . it just a shame to see this noob skill n poor .  warlock too slow attack /not like bladedancer , ranger or mage ( kill other in one or two shot / warlock so slow wow )  great work. Developers wanna see warlock noob n nothing 

Passive skill :- power of relaxation . if warlock get hurt it becomes useless ( rune reflects this new type game no sence ) 

Suggestion if warlock get. Hurt he lose effect of power of relaxation 10% DMG ( skill study base on 2/4 )  ,turn into increasing critical hit hug buff effect back give critical hit 20%  with red mark log in HP line ( that true skill ) 

Pls suggests n support to my topic  .

If you really wanna see get batter skill

Then it's PvE skill. 

Welcome to "Classes with Useless New Skill Group" at last warlock join with us. We tried to invite BD and shaman in this group, but it's looks like they are busy.

Rogue and barbarian have joined us since retribution come out.

You do write really odd. From what i understood, if you have retribution and get hit, your passive dissappears, right?

Well... Take retribution out then...

Yes that I'm talk no usefull  skill . that skill I think only for dummy fight 

( warlock vs dummy.  Passive skill only that time usefull) 

eHab4Uz.png

Thank you very Much developer  for so valuable ever use /  or we no  use for that skill help you . just a waste bagbag noob

Also they add shadow sphare power manager system ( energy get low _ ur damage become noon again

. yes I know warlock is total make to be noob ,

I don't know why created that . 

On mc side i see warlock have hug DMG  so I pick that char but  it become most noob char /

ranger batter good body armor + kill shot with critical  hit most of time ( ranger new skill was rocking . if you again enemy like warlock sure death ) 

Look at ranger fire shot  skill 

Or blade dancers skill encounter ( bd vs 2 players ,I'm sure oneone die by encounter ) 

So useful skill have 

g9zPRF0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to "Classes with Useless New Skill Group" at last warlock join with us. We tried to invite BD and shaman in this group, but it's looks like they are busy.

Rogue and barbarian have joined us since retribution come out.

lmao :D, i think druid is busy too ^^

as for the skill... i wish it has a chance to disable if the warlock gets attacked, not just after 1 hit ^_^

• 3 months later...

This skill not useless. For pve is very useful. For hunt in party too. Tgis skill ismt for pve, since it can be removed easy. I dunno why blame about relax, qhen bloody removes fast if enemy does an skill, amd if it does, it remove a shit of energy.

Alright look...power of relaxation is NOT for pvp its pve skill when your in dungeon and u dont tank ofc...I think that this skill is sick bcoz it adds 40-60dmg + 2%crit for unlimited time soo I think its better to buy that than graimore (that's my personal opinion) so its not useless -_-

Nope, grimo its better. Coz it low enemy magic def and phys def. Mean all ur party will deal more dmg. Aslo, it not gives 40-60, it gives a %, 9-10% i think, and gives like 8% crit at 4/4

the skill needs to be tweaked slightly.

- it should have a chance to disable when the warlock gets hit.

- the cooldown should decrease with its level progression.

otherwise change the entire skill completely, like absolute relfexes.

_

on a side note, the damage and crit increase suck past level 1. its not a skill you should level up; just use it because its a passive.

• 4 weeks later...

the skill needs to be tweaked slightly.

- it should have a chance to disable when the warlock gets hit.

- the cooldown should decrease with its level progression.

otherwise change the entire skill completely, like absolute relfexes.

_

on a side note, the damage and crit increase suck past level 1. its not a skill you should level up; just use it because its a passive.

Please do this!!!!

or please just make the damage increase passed level 1 much much higher to compensate for how fragile it is!!!

__

Lvl 1/4

My damage 515>>>544

Crit 15%>>>17%

Lvl 4/4

My damage 515>>>589

Crit 15%>>>20%

1-hit gone, wait 12 seconds...Very disappointing.

Edited by funkygoose

Not really. Don't forget warlocks are a damage type class aswell. If tanks can't sustain the aggro from taunt with their damage output, we endup getting hit aswell. There are also many other factors that come into play. i.e doing quests alone, general combat, retribution still not fixed...

Edited by funkygoose

Don't forget healer will likely being targeted by mobs more than damager, so this skill is better now than before. Damager now almost free hit if they teamed up with good tank.

Yeah I guess, but damn, just 1 hit is enough to romove the skill entirely. >_

I really wana lvl up the skill, but it really isn't worth it! a minor buff won't hurt nobody ^_^

Edited by funkygoose