[2016.05.16] Game servers stop

Peter_Munk

Hello there, dear players!

Tomorrow, 17.05.2016 at 9:30 CEST, our game servers will be stopped for ~ 1 hour for technical maintenance.    

We really want to ask you not to plan something epic and significant on this time, we also want to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention,
AIGRIND

Brace your selves. In-game comments with dump players asking "whats new" are about to happen...

And we, the ones who know, can act all smart and tell them that it's most certainly maintenance

for stability improving and stuff.

Edited by Raezer

And we, the ones who know, can act all smart and tell them that it's most certainly maintenance

for stability improving and stuff.

And trolls say it's Halloween event.

Peter fix that bug with invitation or exchange accept or reject to be on top over keyboard not behind it cause I can't see if is invitation party or exchange or from who.. same problem at emojy box! 

1 thing what they should fix is screen bugs,every other class than bd has screen bugs and its annoying for area skills like circle and paladins fetters etc.

1 thing what they should fix is screen bugs,every other class than bd has screen bugs and its annoying for area skills like circle and paladins fetters etc.

yea that true :good:

Well i did land ham from 7 tiles away, so thats not true, bds have screenbugs too xD

Well i did land ham from 7 tiles away, so thats not true, bds have screenbugs too xD

You poor thing, I pity you will all trueness

is stamina charge time changed?

i was know its 1stam per 6h but looks not now.. maybe 12h?

if that, plz back 6h or lower.. can't enter dg cuz of that...

that's problem..

need 3h or more lower..