[2016.05.16] A week of bounty! Double rewards for Guilds and Dungeon Explorers

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.4.1.kolizeum.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

We've got some awesome news for you! The Gods are being generous this week and will double profit to all Guilds and Dungeon Explorers. Some of the rarest costumes and an enhanced drop rate for all kinds of equipment await you!

For this week and this week only:

- Crimson Corundum reward for Guild Tournament is doubled (places 1-3)
- Guilds that take places 4-10 in a Tournament will also receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest
- Guild Points reward for Dungeon completion is doubled
- Drop rate in every Dungeon for all kinds of equipment (weapons, armor and accessories) is doubled
- In each Heroic Level Dungeon you will have the chance to obtain the rare costumes; Beholder and Bloody Claws

Beholder. One of the creepiest Abyss creatures Arinar has ever seen. There is no more cruel and fierce being around. Is there no one brave enough to stand his intimidating gaze? His is one of the three rarest costumes in our game.

Bloody Claws. They were the third and Kronos’ favorite tribe. Warlike and fierce, they are always ready to fulfil their overlord's will on a battlefield, they've become more powerful than any other.

Note that the Drop Chance for the costumes does not depend on the character’s level.

Event starts on May, 16 at 13:00 CEST and ends on May, 23 12:00 CEST.

Best wishes!
AIGRIND

Where is the hype guys? :unknw: are you guys always sad until BD and healing totem nerfed and another issue fixed? O:-) 

!

For this week and this week only:

- Crimson Corundum reward for Guild Tournament is doubled (places 1-3)

- Guilds that take places 4-10 in a Tournament will also receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest

- Guild Points reward for Dungeon completion is doubled

- Drop rate in every Dungeon for all kinds of equipment (weapons, armor and accessories) is doubled

- In each Heroic Level Dungeon you will have the chance to obtain the rare costumes; Beholder and Bloody Claws

Beholder. One of the creepiest Abyss creatures Arinar has ever seen. There is no more cruel and fierce being around. Is there no one brave enough to stand his intimidating gaze? His is one of the three rarest costumes in our game.

Bloody Claws. They were the third and Kronos’ favorite tribe. Warlike and fierce, they are always ready to fulfil their overlord's will on a battlefield, they've become more powerful than any other.

increase rate gears drop in kronus dg please :blush:

Hello?!! I have a little question :). All good with this bounty, sounds cool of course but.. Because farm is kinda dead, didn't see anything worthy yet now that labyrinth is way uum.. Outdated. So, when we will have the opportunity to meet the 'create your boss' contest creations? :) thank you in advance :good:!

Unexpected ferocity change in areana weapons killed farming......

ferocity doesn't mean you don't have secondary weapons I guess :3

increase rate gears drop in kronus dg please :blush:

well its increased... They said that in all dgs drop rait increased

YAAY beholder returned and is the 3rd rare  costume and I wear it already from 3 years...... Roland or PEETER please fix bug with keyboard cause I can't see who invites me or is a exchange invitationtation menu.... cause is hidden behind virtual keyboard on Android platform.... keyboard is is on top.... go seals announcement there I left last posts with screensshooted and is very very ANOYing 

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Unexpected ferocity change in areana weapons killed farming......

lel u life sks?  well if u have pvp set do arena use ap for gold and buy pve set..... if u have pve set go farm and buy tickets and buffs and buy pvp set simple as That and stop complain with inutile comments.. and Ferocity at staff is worst for casters if u don't have 450+dmg I put on a crystal from 450dmg I left with 400 with mage and doesn't feel good change VS player is worst..... I mistake somwere?