youtube channel

graybeardx

hello warspear community;

i have recently quit playing warspear, and im trying to focus on my music. I started a youtube channel and i will be posting covers and original songs from time to time. I wanted the first video to be special, i uploaded a song that i had written for the girl im in love with. It would mean a lot to me if you watch it. And share it with your buddys if you enjoy it. Thank you a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o__l_C06zZ0 here is the link for it. Cheers.

yeah sorry about that i just opened the backing track from my mp3 player to the amp but poor recording of my phone messed it up. Its volume seems to be a bit low aswell.

I'd recommend connecting your amplifier to a PC if possible. Audacity (or such program) makes track balancing much more convenient and improves sound quality.

i tried to play with amplitube and record in reaper and put the other track there but whenever i try to record like this my guitar always gets way too compressed and sound like sh*t. Same problem occurs when i record in garageband on my ipad with bias fx

Edited by graybeardx

• 4 weeks later...

well i listened the backing track 2-3 times, took about 3 hours improvise and put together what i liked, 3-4 times to record the video.(about 30minutes at most)Still had some mistakes on rhytm but meh. :P

Edited by graybeardx

• 4 weeks later...