zzz!zzzzzz

galvatron

:wacko: While dev. dept keep us waiting on the world event 3.0 update, everyone else are exploring other game to keep our interest up. And yes aigrind many players including myself are wondering

If it's the same old garage update or if we are really going to get a big surprise.. For this game to be a 2d, it's still the one of the best mobile mmorpg out there. We  need to know something, this silence treatment is not fair for players like chronoz,sulla,manley,tannex,xmoonlight,and others who been playing this game fot a long time. Even jaw can get kill in peace, :facepalm:.So please at least let us know when the update going to be or develpoer are still working out some bugs.

:wacko: While dev. dept keep us waiting on the world event 3.0 update, everyone else are exploring other game to keep our interest up. And yes aigrind many players including myself are wondering

If it's the same old garage update or if we are really going to get a big surprise.. For this game to be a 2d, it's still the one of the best mobile mmorpg out there. We  need to know something, this silence treatment is not fair for players like chronoz,sulla,manley,tannex,xmoonlight,and others who been playing this game fot a long time. Even jaw can get kill in peace, :facepalm: .So please at least let us know when the update going to be or develpoer are still working out some bugs.

Jaw is too busy trying to look cool smoking, rather than playing this game  ;D

Jaw like virgin slim :facepalm: Anyway still no word when the update suppose to happen. :shok: Well I guess we all can be like jaw and play angry birds lol

Yah ur right  Boring any ways , end up helping kids quest

Its realy hard to help kids especially they dont follow your intructions.. H

:tease: stay cool guys update its not a surprising but a disgrace more money TO ampli again ;D ITS BETTER TO PREPARE DOLLAR THAN TO BE EXCITED

stay cool guys update its not a surprising but a disgrace more money TO ampli again ITS BETTER TO PREPARE DOLLAR THAN TO BE EXCITED

If that happen, its the end or marsz career in warspear, i just start focus on my personal life that wasting money agen lol..

:diablo: OK! This is a total slap in the face now. Whats the matter aigrind? Cant work out the bugs, OK ppl going to leave, or has left.  :sorry: DONT SAY I DDNT TRY TO WARN YOU :facepalm:

:diablo: OK! This is a total slap in the face now. Whats the matter aigrind? Cant work out the bugs, OK ppl going to leave, or has left.  :sorry: DONT SAY I DDNT TRY TO WARN YOU :facepalm:

I'm already beta testing 'The Secret World' mmorpg

I'm already beta testing 'The Secret World' mmorpg

Is that available in ovi store?, or capable in s60? Model.

lol expect the un expected in update hahaha, ill assure their ganna be alot of bug found when they release that new version, just like in arena ahahha.

While majority of the players are waiting on wednesday 2.10 update :facepalm: . What the hell we suppose to do? :wacko:  Search for other mmo games or call out jaw about his fruit loop wristband. Does anyone have suggestions?

While majority of the players are waiting on wednesday 2.10 update :facepalm: . What the hell we suppose to do? :wacko:  Search for other mmo games or call out jaw about his fruit loop wristband. Does anyone have suggestions?

Galv, come play Luvinia online, youll love it, garunteed, for PC though. Look it up bro. Me and Daciousx playing it.  I wouldn't hold my breath when it comes to WS. Just keeping it real with you,

Galv, come play Luvinia online, youll love it, garunteed, for PC though. Look it up bro. Me and Daciousx playing it.  I wouldn't hold my breath when it comes to WS. Just keeping it real with you,

Recruting players to move in other games waaaaaa. Thats cool...

Recruting players to move in other games waaaaaa. Thats cool...

hahahahaha,,, i join  :lol:

:(

:(  no pc