[2016.05.08] Celebrating Victory Day in Europe!

r0land

VE-Day-2.jpg

Hello there, dear friends! 

Today we're celebrating Victory Day of the World War II, when all civilized people together defeated nazi forces and saved the whole world from their threat.
Memory of fearless soldiers' deeds will live in our hearts forever, it's an honorable duty for us as descendants never to forget their bravery!

Cheers for everyone in this glorious Victory Day!

AIGRIND

I somehow feel offended by that :mega_shok: Although it's good that Germany got defeated of course .-.  It makes me feel like everyone still blames us :unsure:

But, hmm, happy victory I guess

Edited by Julie

I somehow feel offended by that :mega_shok: Although it's good that Germany got defeated of course .-.  It makes me feel like everyone still blames us :unsure:

Oh, please don't feel that way, it's not just a German war, it's a world war and this day just a reminder for everyone that war is actually something we should avoid at any cost.

Well he said defeated the nazies not germany :P

*celebration* #zitler xD

Nazis equal to 75% Germany that time :cray:

i am just waiting for when india take a step forward to clean up pakistan  :diablo:  , which will result in third world war :crazy:

with that ISIS can be cleaned 80% :dirol:

i am just waiting for when india take a step forward to clean up pakistan :diablo: , which will result in third world war :crazy:

with that ISIS can be cleaned 80% :dirol:

So U want many innocent people to die in both countries?

"War.......war never changes

The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth.

Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory.

Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

Blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

The apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history.

For man had succeeded in destroying the world

But war never changes".

(Fallout intro)

Oh, please don't feel that way, it's not just a German war, it's a world war and this day just a reminder for everyone that war is actually something we should avoid at any cost.

so,how can we avoid ws wars : :) :shok: ;D :blush:

Edited by Blazeferno

I was honestly waiting for this thread here :D As a Russian game, it needs to be mentioned!

And by the way Julie, not 75% of Germans were Nazis, but 99% of them were passive, which is the most dangerous thing. Passivity. Laziness.