1. no party at arena!!

Advantages > more balance, and player more show off their skills

2. Shield > necro and priest need change sistem

3. Nerf bd and druid

4. mOre tricky skill for ranger

Too bad that idea sucks.

Can't win arenas without fixed parties?

What about the specific idea sucks?

Remove win/loss pts and all that jazz...

Oh wait... Its you.. Special person...

Nope but you forgot that some of elves skills don't work without parties, and it would be unfair, am I right? Think before throwing bs.

Nope but you forgot that some of elves skills don't work without parties, and it would be unfair, am I right? Think before throwing bs.

u automaticaly party when enter arena :) cmiiw

He meant no parties could be made in advance. People should demand solo, not in a ready made party.

thanks

Nah ive never seen a game that forces a player to go randomly vs another team

In every game there is the option of teamwork, also yes removing the start off party system in arena will cause much problems. U guyz thinking of the positive but not checking the negatives of ur suggestions so lets see them

Negatives:

1. No more ap pot spamming cuz u wont know if ur gona get matched up or not

2. Some low lvls count on the gp from arena for their guilds, u will reduce their chances of getting gps, wht if they meet a guild mate vs them. They kill him or let him win?

3. Some players dont like going random parties, simply

4. Seal arena is based on teamwork, if ur gona put random people together than the chances of people demanding will decrease 100%sure of this

5. Pvping in ur own faction: some people dont like wasting money on a chaos pot so they go 2v2 to pvp

6. Some of THEMERCS mini games are based on teams in arena, so ill disagree

Advantage:

1. No more prefixed lose win pts

2. Anything else?

So now u judge the outcome of this..

Of course, everyone opposes you should be an idiot and you are the only smartass who's never wrong. Grow up and learn how to build up constructive arguments, or never show up on internet, it's not the place for kids who can't deal with criticism.

Edited by Gladiator

Just the 4th cause Ranger is a kitty for all classes at the moment. Shields idk what's wrong really. Arena.. ?djejfjfjekejfjdk. Nerf bd... Reason pliz?

Party arena is a massacre of newbies and solo fighters, and no one loves being massacred. But many cons as zeus said, just stop demand for a while at that time.

Of course, everyone opposes you should be an idiot and you are the only smartass who's never wrong. Grow up and learn how to build up constructive arguments, or never show up on internet, it's not the place for kids who can't deal with criticism.

That wasn't even criticism.. You were being a prick for no reason whatsoever without knowing what i or the person who made the topic intended.. What else should i call you?

Imbecile? Illiterate? Or just plain stupid?

And before you call me the 'smartass' here, read how you butt into the topic and brought nothing but just 'err derr no, you bad' and then ending up with 'me no understand da inglis'

Edited by mailliwdxb

It's not my problem at all if he doesn't know how to describe his idea with proper English.

Also mods do your job please, I think the hammer is charged up enough. 8)

Edited by Gladiator

Pathetic... Isn't it?

You disapprove an idea without knowing anything about it insult both me and the person who made it.. And still have the nerve to talk back

I disapproved the idea according to how I understood it from his description "AT ARENA".

Also calling an idea that it sucks is not an insult for the topic creator. And smartass is not an insult, you smartass. So where and whom did I insult?

What?

You say an idea sucks without knowing what it is?

And was smartass supposed to be a compliment? You base your claim witn urban dictionary...

Dude.. It's embarrassing.. Like... Sad Embarrassing...

This is why my initial insult came in :)

Dude.. What are you 'trying'to prove?

Your lack of just interpreting a sentence and a insult that actually describes you, hurt that much?

Next time don't be a pretentious prick to everyone.....wow.....

Edited by mailliwdxb

Arena is 50% strategy, if you go random lose that. So if you wan't pt...can go random.

And Bro, how many pvp in arena we do....you want pvp become only with pot?

Arena is 50% strategy, if you go random lose that. So if you wan't pt...can go random.

And Bro, how many pvp in arena we do....you want pvp become only with pot?

I know bro... But the thing is... People with fixed parties just make random arena spams boring....

New players have a hard time getting ap.

The win/loss spam still isn't fixed.

People would enjoy arena even more if they had a winning chance...

The only negative from the non fixed party system is that you'd be teamed with a lower amped player or the likes... And even then I'd take that over wasting time and tickets over finding 2/3/5 bds in the same party

Nah ive never seen a game that forces a player to go randomly vs another team

In every game there is the option of teamwork, also yes removing the start off party system in arena will cause much problems. U guyz thinking of the positive but not checking the negatives of ur suggestions so lets see them

Negatives:

1. No more ap pot spamming cuz u wont know if ur gona get matched up or not

2. Some low lvls count on the gp from arena for their guilds, u will reduce their chances of getting gps, wht if they meet a guild mate vs them. They kill him or let him win?

3. Some players dont like going random parties, simply

4. Seal arena is based on teamwork, if ur gona put random people together than the chances of people demanding will decrease 100%sure of this

5. Pvping in ur own faction: some people dont like wasting money on a chaos pot so they go 2v2 to pvp

6. Some of THEMERCS mini games are based on teams in arena, so ill disagree

good reason :) choose number 1

I agree with the idea but....

maybe it can be applied for future arena types where fixed parties are not allowed. e.g. A dedicated 5x5, 2x2, 3x3 where players are not allowed to enter whilst in parties. its only for random teams.

other than that, if arena was free (like it should be ^_^):

fixed parties vs fixed parties || random parties vs random parties. nothing in between.

Lol let me guess, aura buff from priest and pala...

No

I mean, the only way to demand arena should be the random kind.... Not a fixed party of your choice..

Once you get into the arena... You'll get into a party just like how it is now

I agree with buffing necro and priest shield.

Right now a level 5 shield by a +10 necro or priest can be broken (and bypassed) with just 1 normal attack from BD or rogue.

No

I mean, the only way to demand arena should be the random kind.... Not a fixed party of your choice..

Once you get into the arena... You'll get into a party just like how it is now

You know not only people demand arena to go spam and make arena points or spam afk parties. Arena at the moment is one of the features that keeps this game alive for now. What will 2-3 friends do that are bored except from dungeons and farms? Yes, the answer is man let's fight and team up. This is the one side you didn't consider. From the side that you did, yes there are parties with amplified and not amplified. Ones not amplified will possibly have different win lose ratio and avoid others, also now there is 4 levels range and it can be more fair. But can't force disable arena party demands for this argument, there are people that pvp in arena also. Low amped also have the right to meet high amped in some cases but can't call it unfair if the other had worked to achieve it.   

I agree with buffing necro and priest shield.

Right now a level 5 shield by a +10 necro or priest can be broken (and bypassed) with just 1 normal attack from BD or rogue.

Oh m8, shield buff is effective everywhere if it gets stronger not just in arenas and pvps to not be 1-hit disabled. Priests need buff in general, necros I don't think have an issue.