Successful Players who doesn't buy mcoins?

Oritius

Does anyone know any? I think we should give credit out to those who made it in this p2w game without buying mcoins, and note, doing free mcoin offers does not mean buying mcoins.

No, thanks, why give help to these people? These game is not about social issues, who made it poor, who made it rich, it's a game where you have to pay for the good stuff, and besides you get the opportunity to play for free. It will be a struggle and FTP always suck, but at least you can play... I am a fully FTP player, so don't say I think this because I pay money.

I didnt buy any mcoin ^_^ i either won or farmed my way up xD can prove it also, cant buy mcoin from lebanon cuz paypal is banned and no sms way and i domt have a credit card xD

Bt lel by credits he meant cheers and so i say gj on getting this far without buying any ^^ its hard yes especially now not like old days was easier

Edited by lallouss

There is a whole bunch of people who are fully +10 without spending a penny, believe it or not, some are richer than an mcoiner.

I spent some little change but that was couple years ago on lvl17 arena gears when lvl20 was max.

But now my newest gears(+9-10) are mostly amped from farming with THEMERCS *-*

I did buy coins, but that was for a costume. And once for an axe,

wasn't really necessary.

Other than that no mcoins.

But I don't think I should call myself "succesful".

While I have rich social experience in ws, my main

char isn't at his best. Thing is, I invest too much into

other characters, and I end up not playing on them

much...

In Eu server + 30% players got amp by scamming others even most high amp players scam, and 50% got amp by hassn or in a way they get all stuff cause of hassn even it's all about amp? In AoA no one can say no to hassn cause they will be nothing without AoA, they're own by AoA like servents or slaves whatever ! :D sounds awkward but it's true

In Eu server + 30% players got amp by scamming others even most high amp players scam, and 50% got amp by hassn or in a way they get all stuff cause of hassn even it's all about amp? In AoA no one can say no to hassn cause they will be nothing without AoA, they're own by AoA like servents or slaves whatever ! :D sounds awkward but it's true

agree  :crazy: