[2016.05.06] Let's Play contest. Final results

I am a victor of time from now on by ending my journey in the world of Arinar. The future is filled with awesome contests that just wait for me to win tho *huge grin on the face*

The spirit of your ancestors dances with pride.

I do hope that the brave ones who's trapped into the flames of their hatred will soon heed your words and accept the Great Ones' decisions as you did.

To blazes with this talk.. I sounded like Berengar himself!

Heh.. I know you'll try again on the next one and may the lady of fortune smile upon you.

Now, we end this breaking of words before that hammer hits us.. hmmkay?

Farewell.

*vanishes*

> "You won because you are in one of the top guilds in the game". "You won because you are girl"

> Doesn't realise that their videos are one of the very few which are what the devs wanted.

> Talks about being dumb.

Cool story bro.

Even if some winning videos might have broken some little small rules regarding length or couple of words, they are still better than videos that DON'T belong to this contest. Face the facts. Admit them. Move on.

Ok bro If you don't want see...It's ok! 

Rules are Rules! Stop talking about that If your Friend not respect...Lol

Finally you ADMIT some Rules violated...no need add other!

If you not respect Rules you are out, in all world contest! Say that...No words LOL

Well, I don't know what rules are left to be considered when you didn't take the main rule into account, which is the main purpose of the contest. And I don't think that extra 30 seconds that was an editorial mistake should be a reason not to let such a good content win, about the bad words, Zeus literally talked with R0land on the same topic of the contest rules thread, and he said that he can keep them as long as he warns viewers in the description. It would make 0 sense to make someone who made a video that doesn't belong to this contest wins, since he doesn't break any other rule.

So what else do you want me to see? You need to realise that your arguments are totally invalid.

Edited by Gladiator

Ok bro If you don't want see...It's ok! 

Rules are Rules! Stop talking about that If your Friend not respect...Lol

Finally you ADMIT some Rules violated...no need add other!

If you not respect Rules you are out, in all world contest! Say that...No words LOL

Not sure if flaming or mentally unstable

Well, I don't know what rules are left to be considered when you didn't take the main rule into account, which is the main purpose of the contest. And I don't think that extra 30 seconds that was an editorial mistake should be a reason not to let such a good content win, about the bad words, Zeus literally talked with R0land on the same topic of the contest rules thread, and he said that he can keep them as long as he warns viewers in the description. It would make 0 sense to make someone who made a video that doesn't belong to this contest wins, since he doesn't break any other rule.

So what else do you want me to see? You need to realise that your arguments are totally invalid.

Hei, why you think he change video? For fun?  Him original video with that Explicit esclamation never win! You know video added to official channel of game? You think is a good commercial idea? Yes?

Cmon

Edited by Logrimy

Lets end this shinanagins OwO

*Boom*

Quote r0land:

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:55 PM

lallouss, on 14 Apr 2016 - 12:50 PM, said:

:3 awww damn. Another silly question:

I have like 50-60curses in vid with F word and Bixxh words only nothing else, am i allowed to keep them? :P or im forced to beep them? Cuz its not funny to hear beeping most of the video, just want to see if keeping the tiny swears affects the outcome in judging (:

R0land:

You can keep them, just don't forget to warn everyone in video's description

*Fatality*

#likeaboss

3boys won also but why ur being sexist? Do u hate girls? Mmm maybe u have some deep personal problems towards girls idk i wont judge people like u haters do :derp:

Whats ur youtube channel?

Ur facts are wrong. Back them up with evidence or else they r just rumors.

you have NOTHING to say against my arguments grounded in the rules of the competition

and then you call me SEXIST and say that my FACTS are wrong BASED ON WHAT ??? 

you said right, I presented FACTS. And you just shat through mouth so far  :good:

When you can do better than that, you are welcome to argue against me

if you haven't read my previous comments, do not make statements without knowing what I'm talking about.

This is not about the girls, it's about fake rules and privileges.

both are quite different things.

Edited by Hyedra

if you haven't read my previous comments, do not make statements without knowing what I'm talking about.

This is not about the girls, it's about fake rules and privileges.

both are quite different things.

Having a vagina was neither a requirement nor a rule.

Nothing was fake about the rules, ur assuming u know everything but u dont

Lets see what rules were broken?

I cursed yes, i asked if i could they told me np but put warning in info, than i made another just in case and sent it privatly to insure if anything goes wrong ill have a backup plan

I didnt publish it publicly on youtube till after contest over but it was sent to judges (the censored version)

There was a tiny mistake in editing it which added a 30sec of a black screen+silly 5sec non sense

Now u tell me what rules were broken?

What privileges were given?

Assuming things and falsly stating wrong arguments without EVIDENCE is wrong (: chill out dude there was nothing ilegal here ur just raging cuz mods won

U look a books cover without reading its content

U n ur friends talk without listening to others

Not my fault some missunderstood info of contest ;/

Hahah ninja xD

Edited by lallouss

It's just too sad to see these noobs crying :(

Contests make people hate each other...is another one a good idea? :o Nvm, I'll participate in the next contest if we don't have to put much effort like in this one^^

Edited by Dieinpeace

It's just too sad to see these noobs crying :(

Contests make people hate each other...is another one a good idea? :o Nvm, I'll participate in the next contest if we don't have to put much effort like in this one^^

Edited by Dieinpeace

Having a vagina was neither a requirement nor a rule.

Oh YEAH Ninja Owl, 

actually, it was the opposite  :)

And It was ONLY part of "Our recommendations regarding your video"

I didn't understand that this should be COMPLETELY IGNORED! THEN, I'M SORRY !! for me and several other players who understood it as a contest where the girls weren't welcome. I must have serious reading comprehension problems  !!!! .I.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate

Why?  :mellow: Serious question

Because we may have some interesting proposition for cooperation in the future.

And girl streamers are always more popular.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

for me that was enough !

Edited by Hyedra

Ohhhhh now i understand what he wants and means xD hahahahah sry dude or girl maybe? Ur a girl? only u understood it that girls arent welcomed

R0land said they want girls badly to join = they want girls to join really really alot xD they didnt ban girls to join im sorry that u understood it this way :/ now i feel bad that u didnt join cuz of this ;(

Edited by lallouss

Yep lallous, Im a girl  :) 

As I said, I must have serious reading comprehension problems and several other players also

:good: 

Yep lallous, Im a girl :)

As I said, I must have serious reading comprehension problems and several other players also

:good:

Oh shit, im sry ;/ i understood u wrong i thought ur mad that girls won it not the other way around.

I wish if u have entered seeming u said ur a youtuber, also sry for calling u sexist its just some others r mad that 2girls won xD

Mmmm dnt wry there will contests again each few months they do it (: gdluck

Badly want = want it really much, oh my gosh..

So now you know it :D

Edited by BTminBT

Lets end this shinanagins OwO

*Boom*

Quote r0land:

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:55 PM

lallouss, on 14 Apr 2016 - 12:50 PM, said:

:3 awww damn. Another silly question:

I have like 50-60curses in vid with F word and Bixxh words only nothing else, am i allowed to keep them? :P or im forced to beep them? Cuz its not funny to hear beeping most of the video, just want to see if keeping the tiny swears affects the outcome in judging (:

R0land:

You can keep them, just don't forget to warn everyone in video's description

*Fatality*

#likeaboss

Yes but never win with That! Why you make a edit video with "beep" for fun?lol

You CREATED video on YouTube out of time max. This is the evidence (look YouTube data), other are your justification

Now i stop, i think Me and many other players never partecipate to other contest. Goodluck for all

Edited by Logrimy

You better not participate if you are not going to take the lose with sportsmanship every time like this. Don't expect 100% win chance.

You don't undustand nothing about rules rexpect but np, and what you write prove it. Goodday and sure i not partecipate to next contest. The point is not loose, Rules are only for same and not for all... But np is the game! See you

If you haven't won a single prize, it means that your entry simply wasn't good enough. Deal ******* with it.

They wanted girls to participate simply for promoting reasons. Girls appeal more to male viewers of which gaming communities mostly consist. For the exact same reason people get more views on Youtube by having a décolletage in their thumbnails.

They wanted girls to participate simply for promoting reasons. Girls appeal more to male viewers of which gaming communities mostly consist. For the exact same reason people get more views on Youtube by having a décolletage in their thumbnails.

It's not true, most of the popular youtubers are male, I've been playing popular games like wow, summoner wars, clash of clans etc and male youtubers are always more popular with subscribes, likes and views. Female youtubers are popular too but girls appeals more to male viewers is bs.

What do we have here? Winners with most "disliked" videos? Should have at least checked likes and dislikes on video before giving out the result.

Zeus #1 and he deserved it, good work. No comment about others, didn't bother watching more than 3min it was boring af and it is just my opinion as a YouTube "viewer".

many other players never partecipate to other contest. Goodluck for all

like after every contest, nothing new and nothing really interesting, seriously, it's like "I LEAVE THIS GAME AND MY FRIENDS TOO" after every update.