[2016.05.06] Let's Play contest. Final results

People fail to realize that most of the videos submitted were not what AIGRIND were looking for in this contest. Just because your friend's brother didn't win with his cool music video doesn't mean that favoritism took place, rather their video was garbage compared to the winners.

Np Julie you can return to bed... 1,2,3 MERCS, 2 moderator, 2 Girl (the don't need to partecipate)

Goodnight and Sweet Dream

People fail to realize that most of the videos submitted were not what AIGRIND were looking for in this contest. Just because your friend's brother didn't win with his cool music video doesn't mean that favoritism took place, rather their video was garbage compared to the winners.

21 video accrpted for contest you know? You read condition after write?

Exactly :3 ive been in alot of forum contest, haters will hate and nobody can change their mind even if the sky falls ^_^

Ninja is right. What I have to add tho, is that they failed to properly write the conditions. They wrote "it has to have a story". I completed my video with a story, published it and sent it too, and only after they said what they really want. I couldn't do anything now, had a published entry. Should've make it clear for first. I was thinking about an acceptable storyline, then worked hella lot to edit so it's just 10 minutes long. Instead, if they told for the first time properly what they wanted, these misunderstandings could have been fixed. Drago and I also made a storyline, many others too. MOST of the others, too to be exact. This must mean you guys didn't state the conditions properly at the very beginning. Next time ask me to write it.

Huhh..

Rage time over. And so the contest, guys, do you think life's gonna be rightful for you always? Just look at your governments, they are fully corrupt, wonder if a little company is full of corruption? Yes, obviously the moderators got informed howvto make the video perfectly, then they were chosen best. Oh, and there are 3 TheMercs members.. Wait.. No. NO, THIS CANNOT BE! 3 members... What else has 3 in it? The triangle has 3 edges, right?

Oh my Gosh... The contest was ruled by the... ILLUMINATI.

Exactly :3 ive been in alot of forum contest, haters will hate and nobody can change their mind even if the sky falls ^_^

I've my history with these contests as well and I know this happens every single time, but I still can't comprehend how people can be so puerile to get upset for losing in a fair contest.

what about ? 3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate  :)

...well, devs 

I hope a competition for non-special girls soon and to be evaluated by performance and not unclear other requirements

Edited by Hyedra

Ninja is right. What I have to add tho, is that they failed to properly write the conditions. They wrote "it has to have a story". I completed my video with a story, published it and sent it too, and only after they said what they really want. I couldn't do anything now, had a published entry. Should've make it clear for first. I was thinking about an acceptable storyline, then worked hella lot to edit so it's just 10 minutes long. Instead, if they told for the first time properly what they wanted, these misunderstandings could have been fixed. Drago and I also made a storyline, many others too. MOST of the others, too to be exact. This must mean you guys didn't state the conditions properly at the very beginning. Next time ask me to write it.

Huhh..

Rage time over. And so the contest, guys, do you think life's gonna be rightful for you always? Just look at your governments, they are fully corrupt, wonder if a little company is full of corruption? Yes, obviously the moderators got informed howvto make the video perfectly, then they were chosen best. Oh, and there are 3 TheMercs members.. Wait.. No. NO, THIS CANNOT BE! 3 members... What else has 3 in it? The triangle has 3 edges, right?

Oh my Gosh... The contest was ruled by the... ILLUMINATI.

I asked lots of questions before i started working on my vid in public topic, no mod was privatly pmed about wht to do in contest

Im a youtuber so i alrdy knew wht a lets play contest means thats why but i loved many other vids they made me laugh and good to watch but the lack of comentary made them unfit for this contest ;3

I asked lots of questions before i started working on my vid in public topic, no mod was privatly pmed about wht to do in contest

Im a youtuber so i alrdy knew wht a lets play contest means thats why but i loved many other vids they made me laugh and good to watch but the lack of comentary made them unfit for this contest ;3

No need to comment bro, all I said in the second part was kidding. But the first part I meant diamond hard seriously.

I do agree that some winning conditions were explained vaguely, AIGRIND does that from time to time. I guess they expected people to know what a proper let's play video is like.

Aha ^^ oki bro its just the hate comments from others made me lose my sense of humor, yes i agree there was missunderstanding alot :/ i felt sry each time i saw no commentary (rly no joking) i love watching more than editing vids, seeing the quality of someones edit is as much fun as doing it urself

Dayum, the drama here is real. Well, there is no point in arguing here. I barely saw 5-6 real Let's Play videos. People thought when they read "Story is important" that they should make a cool story dramatic story, that's not what a Let's Play is about. Most videos were stories that are made up by players, and some were just telling us how Warspear started. What they meant is you just need to have a theme about what you are going to do in your video. A little basic knowledge of a Let's Play video could have solved that problem.

Actually as far as I remember there was a contest about making a story video, most of these videos in this contest belong to that contest. I was not surprised at all about the winners, they literally appeared to be the winners from the beginning.

Good job, everyone! 

Congrats for winners!

The point is if someone don't respect the Rules and take Reward is wrong. It's easy to see...but if you wan't see it ok!

If you think i complain for MCoin you really don't know me...is a game ok? But Rules are Rules!

Look my and hiedra post and anwer...i not talk about music video or Let's play

Edited by Logrimy

Reward for all? Nah, not how the world works. I have lost many competitions and as I have felt upset I knew all I could do is wait for the next. Top 3 above me deserved their wins, had good edits where as I literally said in my video that I'm not going to edit lol.

Edited by Snowman

If I knew I had to just put a camera in my face, record a quest any and talking to myself in the video trying to be funny I would not have worked so hard on a video that gives pleasure to watch. I created a story and made a Lets Play within it, which was the duel between the alliances ... maybe if I put 10 min just doing the duel between the players with a FaceCam would be of satisfactory to the jury ...? It was ironic and frustrating to see simple videos made without much effort and dedication win awards ... Congratulations to the winners who were selected ...

If I knew I had to just put a camera in my face, record a quest any and talking to myself in the video trying to be funny I would not have worked so hard on a video that gives pleasure to watch. I created a story and made a Lets Play within it, which was the duel between the alliances ... maybe if I put 10 min just doing the duel between the players with a FaceCam would be of satisfactory to the jury ...? It was ironic and frustrating to see simple videos made without much effort and dedication win awards ... Congratulations to the winners who were selected ...

Your problem is that you wasted time and energy on something else than what was required for winning.

Your problem is that you wasted time and energy on something else than what was required for winning.

Ninja owl can you please shut up?

We work soo hard for thoose videos and now u just laught at us and try to safe mods asses...

Rafael says the truth...we ask many question how to make our video and nobody respond...

If I knew that for winning award gonna need only voice and dumb gameplay I was gonna do it....

Its probably illuminati that #1 and #2 winners are mods and #2 and #3 are girls...but whatever everyone in servers know the corruption in Aigrind

Nowdays they make jokes for them...

so please dont laught at us we work hard and got small loan of a nothing

thank you and have a nice day

Edited by DragothacakeMan

Drago stay respectful towards other users, no insulting allowed, this is warning.

Everybody allowed to speak whats on their mind, ninja isnt being disrespectful. Also where did u ask those many questions and nobody answered u? Cuz ive seen admins answering everyone ^^

Ninja owl can you please shut the @#$% up?

We work soo hard for thoose videos and now u just laught at us and try to safe mods asses...

Rafael says the truth...we ask many question how to make our video and nobody respond...

If I knew that for winning award gonna need only voice and dumb gameplay I was gonna do it....

Its probably illuminati that #1 and #2 winners are mods and #2 and #3 are girls...but whatever everyone in servers know is the corruption in Aigrind

Nowdays they make jokes for them...

so please dont laught at us we work hard and got small loan of a nothing

thank you and have a nice day

No, I won't shut up.

I'm not laughing at anyone's video. Au contraire, I wholeheartedly respect the effort put in each project regardless of who made them. What I don't respect is people like you who get upset if they don't get rewarded for everything they do and accuse people of favoritism when the most talented get something for their work.

If you think some other video should have won, please post it here along with arguments on why it is better than the other ones.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Gz to winners!

Anyway those contests sucks, because rules must be clear! I didn't make a "let's play", then it's ok if I didn't win anything, but "let's play" videos doesn't have story at all. Don't write "story is important". Wasting 7 hours editing a video is not so nice.

You should reward creativity and don't write things as "girls we badly want you to partecipate", because our gender in real life is not your buisness. We're player.

Drago stay respectful towards other users, no insulting allowed, this is warning.

Everybody allowed to speak whats on their mind, ninja isnt being disrespectful. Also where did u ask those many questions and nobody answered u? Cuz ive seen admins answering everyone ^^

First I didn't say anything bad and second here are the questions from first post for contest:

"Ok I have some questions and I need answers.... 1.So I need 110% to record with my voice or I can just put some cool music on background? 2.Let's play actually mean Many series buuut what u mean umm. So it need to be only 1video or we can make hole series? 3.Let's play actually mean in many other games like "Starting new character from the zero" but u said can be any of ur categories like pvp-montage can? Cuz I love to record awesome pvp montage with my lock 4.What about copyright things of music I mean if I want my video to be cool I need to put very awesome music but it is like always copyright claimed (Lel) by the peoples that maked this music...so can we put copyright music?"

Oh but wait mods work soo hard : they dont have time for stupid questions and they surely dont ban normal players for nothing :

And ninja look at their rank dude ^^ 100% its illuminati right

TALANT :D :D :D

I assume the results were forged by reptilians too?

Look I dont need another "hater" if I can say ...but Zeusxelie broke some of the rules and now he is hiding in his cave...rules are rules

I didn't say that hes video is bad...he work on it very hard I guess

But rules are rules and if you brake them your video need to be banned/removed from the winners :/

+dont say that to put bandicam and record 6minutes without any edit is Talent please that's just too far

And if I need to decide what video need to be in the list of winers..it needs to be spartanu's video cuz of the likes(270+ I think and that's insane for warspear community) and I think around 2k views or more....that's just really bad and basicly that video beats all 21 videos in one ... this is just ...... nvm I just dont like this contest winners becose they dont deserve the rewards

Whatever good night and cya

Do you mean that the fact that I have done something beyond what was requested I do not deserve the recognition of the evaluation team and consequently an award? Or are you saying that "nothing" in my video can be considered a simple Lets Play? Just do grow the dismay to participate in future competitions because with so little effort participants were able to win, and with much effort I do not caught a mere 5th. A "Lets Play" can be interpreted in various ways in different context ... in my mind, to do what the third place and second place did, would be something very common in the context of the game and you guys would give do not one highlighted it, but I see I was wrong. Tell me ... which of the videos that were made for the contest was more cool, pleasant and fun to watch? Again, congratulation to those winners were selected.

Edited by rafael vitor

Do you mean that the fact that I have done something beyond what was requested I do not deserve the recognition of the evaluation team and consequently an award? Or are you saying that "nothing" in my video can be considered a simple Lets Play? Just do grow the dismay to participate in future competitions because with so little effort participants were able to win, and with much effort I do not caught a mere 5th. A "Lets Play" can be interpreted in various ways in different context ... in my mind, to do what the third place and second place did, would be something very common in the context of the game and you guys would give do not one highlighted it, but I see I was wrong. Tell me ... which of the videos that were made for the contest was more cool, pleasant and fun to watch? Again, congratulation to those winners were selected.

Sure, your hard work is appreciated. However, your video was not purely what the contest was about, therefore you are not justified for a prize. Stop being so conceited and learn to lose with dignity.

Look I dont need another "hater" if I can say ...but Zeusxelie broke some of the rules and now he is hiding in his cave...rules are rules

I didn't say that hes video is bad...he work on it very hard I guess

But rules are rules and if you brake them your video need to be banned/removed from the winners :/

+dont say that to put bandicam and record 6minutes without any edit is Talent please that's just too far

And if I need to decide what video need to be in the list of winers..it needs to be spartanu's video cuz of the likes(270+ I think and that's insane for warspear community) and I think around 2k views or more....that's just really bad and basicly that video beats all 21 videos in one ... this is just ...... nvm I just dont like this contest winners becose they dont deserve the rewards

Whatever good night and cya

It's a talent to be able to entertain others. You seem to be missing what the judges see in these videos. Please watch the winning videos objectively and try to see what made them pick these videos over your friend's project.

Good night and better luck for the next contest!

Edited by Ninja Owl

Sure, your hard work is appreciated. However, your video was not purely what the contest was about, therefore you are not justified for a prize. Stop being so conceited and learn to lose with dignity.

I do not lost my dear, I was just not selected among the winners. ;) As I already said, congratulation to those who were selected winners.
As a video with more than triple the views of like and comments in relation to the winners may be the loser? Ahh, of course, do not had the "Lets Play" request in the forum ... right? :good:
Good night king of reason.

As a video with more than triple the views of like and comments in relation to the winners may be the loser?

It wasnt a popularity contest :derp:

A paladin won the contest omg devs loves palas.. much corruption.. pwiz ban him..

#noticemesenpai

Sry it crossed my mind xD had to say it, i knew some will post favorism stuff but clearly majority knows its a 100% fsir judgment

Gratz to all top5 winners and good job on others who made the vids i watched them all. Some made me laugh and some were boring abit :P but all tried their best i guess ^^

Ty for the win i needed some munni to improve guild and do more vids and mercs games hardluck for the others :3

Was the same with draw Boss contest ;_;

Su muucchhhh cuuuurrruption!

Why am I not surprised? *claps*
Congratulations to all the winners!

And the top 3, I knew it all along.. darn sellswords. Heh.
Just kidding. *chuckles*

The thread is long.. I'll assume it's about the winners?
Can't be helped, I guess?

Well then, I raise my cup.. and read the comments.

121195-Littlefinger-cheers-gif-Imgur-uKn

http:

Now contest is end, but i think there is something to write: i lose but i say that after, must read my video topic, Roland kill my video on First comments.

But now i talk about rules:

-GM write better Girl not partecipate, write many post about that and at the end give reward to 2

-GM write better no voice edit....and reward it #3

-GM write a Story is important....and noone have a "Story"

-GM write no Explicit content and First "Official" video is full off 'S****t and f****k" (exclamation)

-GM make a Max day for submit video and winner edit video after this time, you can talk about i send after......but i must see the fact, you pubblicate later max time.

Hey...here a question....talk about Rules! 

You can only talk about "Drama" bla bla bla....talk about that!  

Edited by Logrimy

But now i talk about rules:

-GM write better Girl not partecipate, write many post about that and at the end give reward to 2

-GM write better no voice edit....and reward it #3

-GM write a Story is important....and noone have a "Story"

-What? From where you got this rule?

-Where is the voice edit in that video?

-All of them have a theme, one is a dungeon run, one is a quest, one is a fun with guild stuff, and one is war, and one is killing elves. I don't see any video without a story. Here you and many other contestants misunderstood this "story" part. As I said, they meant with story is you just need to have a general theme about what's going on in your video. Sorry, but your video did not feel like a Let's Play at all.

-What? From where you got this rule?

-Where is the voice edit in that video?

-All of them have a theme, one is a dungeon run, one is a quest, one is a fun with guild stuff, and one is war, and one is killing elves. I don't see any video without a story. Here you and many other contestants misunderstood this "story" part. As I said, they meant with story is you just need to have a general theme about what's going on in your video. Sorry, but your video did not feel like a Let's Play at all.

- Read contest condition...Lol

-#3 alterate voice but not so important, The Point is if GM write GIRL BETTER NOT PARTECIPATE and all Girl no partecipate (becouse they promise other contest only for Girl) 2 Girl (1 of that make a long talk with Roland in contest description) ignore that and make video and take Reward for you is ok? They respect other Girl?

- If you read the First i write i just know i'm out at the start when Roland kill my video...but if see the other post the point "Story is important" is not so clear for many.

Is easy to see

- Read contest condition...Lol

-#3 alterate voice but not so important, The Point is if GM write GIRL BETTER NOT PARTECIPATE and all Girl no partecipate (becouse they promise other contest only for Girl) 2 Girl (1 of that make a long talk with Roland in contest description) ignore that and make video and take Reward for you is ok? They respect other Girl?

- If you read the First i write i just know i'm out at the start when Roland kill my video...but if see the other post the point "Story is important" is not so clear for many.

Is easy to see

You don't know what you are talking about. Can you show me where did they say that? According to my info, "3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate  :)" 

And regarding the language in Zeus's vid, you can see in the Let's play thread, that Roland told him that he can keep them as long as he warns viewer in the description of the vid.

You don't know what you are talking about. Can you show me where did they say that? According to my info, "3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate  :)" 

Yes all ok for you? You read what Roland write later? Why all other Girl not partecipate? We are all stupid for you?

And regarding the language in Zeus's vid, you can see in the Let's play thread, that Roland told him that he can keep them as long as he warns viewer in the description of the vid.

rules Explicit content? If him video is ok ehy he made edit video censored? And post it Out of max time? 

If you can't see is ok

Edited by Logrimy

Stop comlaining, everybody. 

You just cannot make the jury change their mind now, even if you are right. 

Those who claim the conditions were poorly described, with me among them, are TOTALLY RIGHT. Again I say, if you ever announce a contest, make sure someone writes the announcement, who can actually understand what they write. Because you may ruin the work of many people by making such a mistake.

However, what you are doing, dear complainers ABSOLUTELY WRONG, is that you simultaneously return to this thread and argue. You know I am pretty sure none of the authorities will ever read and react to what you've written here, because they know what all is about. Spamming the thread with "Cheaters", "Corruption all over", is not the solution. Now nothing can be done, because of you, my dears. Instead of coming here and saying in such a tone, writing such things about the winners, you should have written a respectful email to the jury or send a ticket to the support, or send a private message to one of the administrators here, describing what is your problem, writing what did they do wrong, why do you want a revote, and so on.

I did this (Not exactly this, I actually didn't ask for a revision, just explained my problem really detailed). But now I am pretty sure noone will do anything in our favor. Not a placatory gift or something.

Can't you understand that things just don't work like this? You cannot convince anyone by banging your head on the keyboards talking sh*t, because this kind of behaviour just makes them stubborn, and just won't act anything?

I was going to amplify my weapon I got with blood-sweat from the coins I would've got. I am sad that I can't now, but for f*ck sake, this is just a game! If there was no contest, you still couldn't get coins, so I suggest you to be grateful that AIGRIND even organises such contests to give you a chance to earn some without paying.

Entering the contest doesn't mean automatically winning it, and unfortunately the jury are not Gods to be able to decide always perfectly. Understand it, please!

Saint-speech done. I suggest you to lock this thread now.

PS: I also think Spartanu's video was worthy to get a place among the first 3. 

Aldo, this thread's name is FINAL results, so Roland stated clearly in advance, that there won't be any changes.

Stop comlaining, everybody. 

You just cannot make the jury change their mind now, even if you are right. 

Those who claim the conditions were poorly described, with me among them, are TOTALLY RIGHT. Again I say, if you ever announce a contest, make sure someone writes the announcement, who can actually understand what they write. Because you may ruin the work of many people by making such a mistake.

However, what you are doing, dear complainers ABSOLUTELY WRONG, is that you simultaneously return to this thread and argue. You know I am pretty sure none of the authorities will ever read and react to what you've written here, because they know what all is about. Spamming the thread with "Cheaters", "Corruption all over", is not the solution. Now nothing can be done, because of you, my dears. Instead of coming here and saying in such a tone, writing such things about the winners, you should have written a respectful email to the jury or send a ticket to the support, or send a private message to one of the administrators here, describing what is your problem, writing what did they do wrong, why do you want a revote, and so on.

I did this (Not exactly this, I actually didn't ask for a revision, just explained my problem really detailed). But now I am pretty sure noone will do anything in our favor. Not a placatory gift or something.

Can't you understand that things just don't work like this? You cannot convince anyone by banging your head on the keyboards talking sh*t, because this kind of behaviour just makes them stubborn, and just won't act anything?

I was going to amplify my weapon I got with blood-sweat from the coins I would've got. I am sad that I can't now, but for f*ck sake, this is just a game! If there was no contest, you still couldn't get coins, so I suggest you to be grateful that AIGRIND even organises such contests to give you a chance to earn some without paying.

Entering the contest doesn't mean automatically winning it, and unfortunately the jury are not Gods to be able to decide always perfectly. Understand it, please!

Saint-speech done. I suggest you to lock this thread now.

PS: I also think Spartanu's video was worthy to get a place among the first 3. 

Aldo, this thread's name is FINAL results, so Roland stated clearly in advance, that there won't be any changes.

You can write what you want but me too...you know democracy? Is a foeum, in a game and in the contest there are a Rules? If Admin want lock is ok but my opinioni not change.