[2016.05.06] Let's Play contest. Final results

Guys just leav, noting going to happen ..

the answer is simple zeus buys hell amount of mcoins so gm dont want to lose him .. so he became the winner .. by the way mercs were unhappy about the guild tournament n almost every member quit game so gm just gave the top 3 awards to mercs

almost 20-30 % of revenue in us sapphire comes from mercs n their member..

So no big deal

my point is that why dont u change the topic as from "contest" to "giveaway for mcoiner"

So that we wont waste our ******* time in something useless..

and if my points were not right and if the judges of this contest were so lame with poor evaluation skill .. i m ready to take some online courses free of cost...

So u ppl dont waste our time again n do the same..

Ah, please don't post wrong stuff about my guild or friends here. Zeus has never bought mcoins as well as many other people in themercs. Also, we are never unhappy about any tournament result because we quit going tournament :) and in fact most of our people still play but are a bit inactive because there's simply nothing to do on warspear.

Most of the revenue from Us-Sapphire does NOT come from themercs because we have very less mcoiners in our guild.

But.. sis. Watever u say .. thats the point . And. that point can be dispute only with lies maybe....

its ok ... we might speak about this maybe a day or so .. n everything will be back to normal .. so supporting ur guild will not be necessary i guess

but stop lying

btw for gm.. we are just some stupid lame guys .. who will keep going with watever they do..

and it is their game .. wat can we do??

I'm not lying about my guild or my friends. So please just stop talking about something you don't know anything about and telling lies about my friends or "Aigrind letting people win who buy Mcoins" which is just not true. Stop it or I will make you stop

I'm not lying about my guild or my friends. So please just stop talking about something you don't know anything about and telling lies about my friends or "Aigrind letting people win who buy Mcoins" which is just not true. Stop it or I will make you stop

backing up my pal.

yeah i won #3.

1. i freakinly dont use mcoin for game because i work my butt off farming mobs.
  2. girls have right to join or win contest, coz this world is not governed by dudes alone.
  3. our guild is freakinly clean with all those shinanigas your saying, if you want to experience happiness join the guild.
  4. i stick to the rules. if you dont get what LETS PLAY is read the meaning in a google. and here ill give you the most awesome let's play example MINECRAFT -_-. do random things and record it.
  5. your works are awesome and i enjoyed watching the story
  6. julie and zeus won not becoz they are mods, but because they made what a lets play video (the real deal) FYI also zeus has a youtube for lets play if you wanna know what it is

bash us if you want i dont care coz we made whats suppost to be made 

My intention is not to fight with u sis.. i m just insisting to make a fair contest .. its not about ur friends or watso ever ur guild which u claim that they never buy mcoins.. ur videos are good but not good enough when considering other participants...

Btw see urself being a moderator u wanna stop me as i specified .. but not to do ur job ....

My intention is not to fight with u sis.. i m just insisting to make a fair contest .. its not about ur friends or watso ever ur guild which u claim that they never buy mcoins.. ur videos are good but not good enough when considering other participants...

Btw see urself being a moderator u wanna stop me as i specified .. but not to do ur job ....

im even not a moderator . have you been smoking weed -_- i know its not good but here is my question did they REALLY made a REAL let's play video? or just a STORY TELLING video? .. STICK to the STORY doesnt literally mean STORY . it mines dont do things that arent part in your video.. like what i did i only catched birds and thats that i didnt do other quest or whatsoever. 

backing up my pal.

yeah i won #3.

1. i freakinly dont use mcoin for game because i work my butt off farming mobs.
  2. girls have right to join or win contest, coz this world is not governed by dudes alone.
  3. our guild is freakinly clean with all those shinanigas your saying, if you want to experience happiness join the guild.
  4. i stick to the rules. if you dont get what LETS PLAY is read the meaning in a google. and here ill give you the most awesome let's play example MINECRAFT -_-. do random things and record it.
  5. your works are awesome and i enjoyed watching the story
  6. julie and zeus won not becoz they are mods, but because they made what a lets play video (the real deal) FYI also zeus has a youtube for lets play if you wanna know what it is

bash us if you want i dont care coz we made whats suppost to be made 

1.no problem

2. Why all Girl not partecipate so? Are all stupid o something? Tell me that

3.no problem

4.The problrm is no the Tipe of video

6. If you create a video full of "s***t and f***k for pubblicize a game for teen (that's the want) you never win, so he edit video out of time.

And sorry when you post your video Zeus for First place a like on this reply

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

Mentioned the contest ☑

Chat disabled ☑

No voice changing ☑

A girl ☑☑☑

You will win something for sure.

Sorry but LOL!

Momoiro i guess that reply was not for u .. btw. Sry for not quoting ..

i dont care .. so what if they are mods. they arent even part in making the games system or the judges freakin decision. cmon on people review theyre video .. the VIDEO not their rank titles 

I want to stop you as you are claiming I'm lying while I was defending my guild about which you said many wrong things.

I didn't say that no one in our guild was buying mcoins, just that zeus doesn't do so, who you blamed of winning because he apparently bought a lot, which is just not true.

1.no problem

2. Why all Girl not partecipate so? Are all stupid o something? Tell me that

3.no problem

4.The problrm is no the Tipe of video

6. If you create a video full of "s***t and f***k for pubblicize a game for teen (that's the want) you never win, so he edit video out of time.

And sorry when you post your video Zeus for First place a like on this reply

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

Mentioned the contest ☑

Chat disabled ☑

No voice changing ☑

A girl ☑☑☑

You will win something for sure.

Sorry but LOL!

#2 i have time capability to make one, others might be busy so they cant make or they dont know where to start. totally obvious.

#4 its the type LETS PLAY title said it itself not LETS MAKE A STORY

#6 zeus can justify this part, the edit video : he was authorized to edit it to destroy and beep those words

post from apr 14

that what you call STICK TO THE RULES and dont screw things up

Edited by momoiro

Juilee wait ..

1. zeus has many chars .. full +10 right ..

2. he owns a guild right .. and

3. The guild is lv8 right .

Do u think that its is possible to do these things without buying plenty of coins? zzz

#2 i have time capability to make one, others might be busy so they cant make or they dont know where to start. totally obvious.

#4 its the type LETS PLAY title said it itself not LETS MAKE A STORY

#6 zeus can justify this part, the edit video : he was authorized to edit it to destroy and beep those words

post from apr 14

that what you call STICK TO THE RULES and dont screw things up

#2 No! other girl write in this topic....and in contest description GM tell why

#4 Yes but there is other make video like your....i not talk about mine...

#6...No dear, Rules are for all not only for someone! If you autorize edit out of time you not respect Rules...easy! 

I want official motivazion....i hope they can justificate all

Edited by Logrimy

still ppl from the same guild trying to justify ...

Gladiator bro .. we admit results cannots be changed but atleast for the next time these people atleast have an idea of running a contest in a legit manner

Juilee wait ..

Do u think that its is possible to do these things without buying plenty of coins? zzz

1. Zeus has one char +10

2. Yes he owns a guild which he runs with the help of about 10 heirs.

3. None of us heirs has spent a single mcoin for the guild, we buy all unity signs, pots and seekers by money we get from sold slots etc.

So yes, it is possible to level a guild to 8 and to run it without using mcoins

Juilee wait ..

Yes its possible

1. I only got 1paladin +10 (i know how to amp easy)

2. I dont own the guild alone, we r a family in it its not something that can be sold or bought but i guess ull never understand that cuz u judge things but wht u see not but they are

3.the guild is lvl8 becuz of the hard work of each merc and heir that leads it, i alone did few of what swagathero,sharpheals,myouren,xredbirdx,warshadows,elwinoa,gladiatoor,infusion,jusbillonx,qimicko,behappyy,milkshadez,peymus,and many old heirs and xmercs and current mercs

I wont tell u how i got gold to start the guild, but never assume stuff on other people and lie and call us liars or ur actions will have concequences ty (:

Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means.

It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible. (By Mary McLeod Bethune)

I play warspear since 4years

Edited by lallouss

Momorio, I wouldn't say story telling videos are "just" story telling videos, actually more work were put in them than the actual let's play ones. So please don't hurt the already hurt ones :D

Fear, you are saying you don't want a fight, well, you've just started one by claiming all those stuff about Zeus and TheMercs.

I wish it was a weekday so an official told their opinion

Everyone seems to be fixated on this single quote: "Story is important".

Out of context, it would appear unfair that story videos didn't win. With context, however, they clearly wanted to emphasize the importance of sensible gameplay on the video.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Momorio, I wouldn't say story telling videos are "just" story telling videos, actually more work were put in them than the actual let's play ones. So please don't hurt the already hurt ones :D

Fear, you are saying you don't want a fight, well, you've just started one by claiming all those stuff about Zeus and TheMercs.

yes i know :D i still salute them for making one, admit i enjoy the story they made :D

Yes its possible

1. I only got 1paladin +10 (i know how to amp easy)

2. I dont own the guild alone, we r a family in it its not something that can be sold or bought but i guess ull never understand that cuz u judge things but wht u see not but they are

3.the guild is lvl8 becuz of the hard work of each merc and heir that leads it, i alone did few of what swagathero,sharpheals,myouren,xredbirdx,warshadows,elwinoa,gladiatoor,infusion,jusbillonx,qimicko,behappyy,milkshadez,peymus,and many old heirs and xmercs and current mercs

I wont tell u how i got gold to start the guild, but never assume stuff on other people and lie and call us liars or ur actions will have concequences ty (:

Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means.

It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible. (By Mary McLeod Bethune)

I play warspear since 4years

Explanation can me given to anything but still there is a truth behind...

lets consider even if u havent even bought mcoins or watsoever ..( i dont know whether it is true )

u are helping their project and increasing there revenue n running the game succesfully .. as a leader of one of the best guilds in server

i will explain,....

each time u work hard in the game making loads of gold .. u somehow use it to buy signs, seekers , unity pots n unity sign n much more which would have a equivalent real money of $10000+(only by urself n ur guild)  n i bet they have a statistics n they know how much each player contributed to their project ..i.e by either buying mcoins or giving others a chance to buy mcoin

my point is u got this prize not for the video that u made but for ur contribution towards the game .. i.e by either playing hard farming or doing wat so ever specified

the way u played is 100% fair but .. taking this criteria for a contest is definitely not 100% legit .. its not ur fault though

i answered this already i guys

- Read contest condition...Lol

-#3 alterate voice but not so important, The Point is if GM write GIRL BETTER NOT PARTECIPATE and all Girl no partecipate (becouse they promise other contest only for Girl) 2 Girl (1 of that make a long talk with Roland in contest description) ignore that and make video and take Reward for you is ok? They respect other Girl?

- If you read the First i write i just know i'm out at the start when Roland kill my video...but if see the other post the point "Story is important" is not so clear for many.

Is easy to see

THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU ....  :good: 

I am designer and youtuber too. I didn't participate in the contest because I thought it would be disrespectful to the request of developers and for my SURPRISE we had two girls winning prize.

It's sickening to see that developers create fake rules in competitions because it gives freedom for us to think anything else ! 

3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate 

Edited by Hyedra

Well @fear, stop spreading lies about our guild or how this competition got judged, because, come on, revenues on warspear, like what the hell? That has absolutely nothing to do with this competition or how it got judged.

Well @fear, stop spreading lies about our guild or how this competition got judged, because, come on, revenues on warspear, like what the hell? That has absolutely nothing to do with this competition or how it got judged.

Well sis ... i really got noting to do with ur guild .. as if i going to be rewarded to speak like this ??

as my personal concern i wanted each n everyone to know how the competation was judged

and those specified me are not lies but facts

THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU .... :good:

I am designer and youtuber too. I didn't participate in the contest because I thought it would be disrespectful to the request of developers and for my SURPRISE we had two girls winning prize.

It's sickening to see that developers create fake rules in competitions because it gives freedom for us to think anything else !

3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate

3boys won also but why ur being sexist? Do u hate girls? Mmm maybe u have some deep personal problems towards girls idk i wont judge people like u haters do :derp:

Whats ur youtube channel?

Well sis ... i really got noting to do with ur guild .. as if i going to be rewarded to speak like this ??

as my personal concern i wanted each n everyone to know how the competation was judged

and those specified me are not lies but facts

Ur facts are wrong. Back them up with evidence or else they r just rumors.

Edited by lallouss

3boys won also but why ur being sexist? Do u hate girls? Mmm maybe u have some deep personal problems towards girls idk i wont judge people like u haters do :derp:

This is the stupidiest argomentation i never see...don't go so down pls

U are in First place .. n mercs took the first three place.. wats else u need??

if shockboner or death from sithlords had participated ,  they would have been the winner even if they posted a lame video n u would have taken the 2nd pos

nevermind i would stop this now .. notings gonna happen ..  got better things to do.. 

and u go have fun with ur rewards ..gz

It wasnt a popularity contest :derp:

What makes it even more a misconception to use YouTube for participants disseminate the videos ... the Lets Play follows a pattern or has a lot of interpretation?
Congratulations champion of the contest.

Fact1: Momo did her vid from eu server, she joined us few days ago in us sapphire

Fact2: we won cuz our vids more awesome than others or in some cases are related to lets play concept ( i can be cruel too 8) )

Comparing ingame guilds with forum contest is absurd and looks foolish of ur side, do u hear urself think?

Next ur gona tell me that i won cuz my name is zeus and it means a greek God :troll: face the true facts, that guild related theory of urs only a fool would believe it xD

Oops and ty for the gratz ^^

Edited by lallouss

Fact1: Momo did her vid from eu server, she joined us few days ago in us sapphire

Fact2: we won cuz our vids more awesome than others or in some cases are related to lets play concept ( i can be cruel too 8) )

Comparing ingame guilds with forum contest is absurd and looks foolish of ur side, do u hear urself think?

Next ur gona tell me that i won cuz my name is zeus and it means a greek God :troll: face the true facts, that guild related theory of urs only a fool would believe it xD

Oops and ty for the gratz ^^

Sry bro .. i didnt know u were so dumb  ..

*hiccup* 
By the Heavenly Brothers.. I'm out of wine.

Where is Panchen when you need him?
*hiccup*

Hey it's 8th of May here.. greet thy mom's, brave ones.
Hmm? Out of topic? Aye, apologies.. wait, wah? Hammer?

Err.. Grats again winners! *grins*

*hiccup* 

By the Heavenly Brothers.. I'm out of wine.

Where is Panchen when you need him?

*hiccup*

Hey it's 8th of May here.. greet thy mom's, brave ones.

Hmm? Out of topic? Aye, apologies.. wait, wah? Hammer?

Err.. Grats again winners! *grins*

What type of problem have? You live in anime world?

No problem at all.

Err.. anime world? Hmm, doesn't ring a bell.

Hm.. hmm.

Aye, ne'er been on such realm before, sire. *scratches chin*

Apologies.

Don't hurt our Mighty Poet, unworthy one!

Uhmm.. Vera Brother, Mothers' Day was a week ago :/

Don't hurt our Mighty Poet, unworthy one!

Uhmm.. Vera Brother, Mothers' Day was a week ago :/

I see.. this time zone confuses me, brother..

Or was it because of the wine? *snorts*

I still raise my cup for you.. though it appears you did not become a victor. *face saddens*

Edited by Vera_Z

> "You won because you are in one of the top guilds in the game". "You won because you are girl"

> Doesn't realise that their videos are one of the very few which are what the devs wanted.

> Talks about being dumb.

Cool story bro.

Even if some winning videos might have broken some little small rules regarding length or couple of words, they are still better than videos that DON'T belong to this contest. Face the facts. Admit them. Move on.

Edited by Gladiator

I see.. this time zone confuses me, brother..

Or was it because of the wine? *snorts*

I still raise my cup for you.. though it appears you did not become a victor. *face saddens*

I am a victor of time from now on by ending my journey in the world of Arinar. The future is filled with awesome contests that just wait for me to win tho *huge grin on the face*