[2016.05.06] Let's Play contest. Final results

Hello there, dear players!

It's time to announce results of our contest, but we want to thank every perticipant and supporter at first.

It's a first time we have a video contest of such form and you all did a great job!

Thank you, guys, you're all awesome. And now winners :)

5th place -

Nickname: Blakerogue

4th place -

Nickname: Meltedsnow

3rd place -

Nickname: Momoero

2nd place -

Nickname: Xbluebirdx

and our champion -

Nickname: Zeusxelie

Congratulations, awesome youtubers, great job and reward will soon arrive to your accounts.

And for all other participants, don't be let down, the best future is ahead!

Edited by r0land

Congrats to all winners , with their awesome videos !! Others, did a great job , stay brave guys .

Zeus 50k come on .. dont be such an egoist 

3. Dear girls of Arinar, we badly want you to participate  :)

LOL? #2-#3

Gratz to all

Edited by Logrimy

Moderators won #1 and #2 place...nothing new

But like always coruption is always there...

My video was not even in youtube chanel playlist...whatever

I just hope 1 day something will change...

A paladin won the contest omg devs loves palas.. much corruption.. pwiz ban him..

#noticemesenpai

Sry it crossed my mind xD had to say it, i knew some will post favorism stuff but clearly majority knows its a 100% fsir judgment

Gratz to all top5 winners and good job on others who made the vids i watched them all. Some made me laugh and some were boring abit :P but all tried their best i guess ^^

Ty for the win i needed some munni to improve guild and do more vids and mercs games hardluck for the others :3

Congratzz to the winners !!

But :! .. where is the damn story on these videos which was said mandatory :D

Congratzz to the winners !!

But :! .. where is the damn story on these videos which was said mandatory :D

Story = theme not a real story

Its a lets play warspear. Thats the story, play warspear and record urself doing so but stick to ur theme/story means dont record random warspear actions

Story = theme not a real story

Its a lets play warspear. Thats the story, play warspear and record urself doing so but stick to ur theme/story means dont record random warspear actions

Well in winner videos i see only random actions tbh...where is the story aham?

​Ahh and one that show us girl...woah woah now warspear gonna be more attractive

Tbh if i wanted to watch girls i will just go to other site

​Anyway and the one with ''pala won the contest''...its not about ur pala I think u see what forum rank you have atm...

Edited by DragothacakeMan

and our champion -

Nickname: Zeusxelie

Please edit and put original version of the video(

)...

some peoples will start think that the video is posted out of date

Yes You create edit video 02-05-2016...Out of DATE!! :bomb:

BAN BAN BAN BAN 

Edited by Logrimy

Yes You create edit video 02-05-2016...Out of DATE!! :bomb:

BAN BAN BAN BAN

It was a bonus video 8) was sent to devs before uploaded officialy on youtube (: stay calm xD its same vid just censored version

It was a bonus video 8) was sent to devs before uploaded officialy on youtube (: stay calm xD its same vid just censored version

No...anly edit video it's a valid video....becouse in the first you no respect that:

4. Explicit content is prohibited

8)...BAN BAN BAN BAN

No...anly edit video it's a valid video....becouse in the first you no respect that:

4. Explicit content is prohibited

8)...BAN BAN BAN BAN

Well that make sense 

I think that break the rules...This is unfair to other players 

Maybe i can edit my video and post it after the original o.O

Not cool bro

Ur late to edit now, i edited it and sent to devs before closer of contest

I published it on youtube after approval of it (: relax lel stop the hate and appreciate

DragothacakeMan ur vid wasnt posted in their playlist cuz u had a music video, that wasnt a lets play warspear, u should use voice commentary as in rules ^^ stay nice

Ur late to edit now, i edited it and sent to devs before closer of contest

I published it on youtube after approval of it (: relax lel stop the hate and appreciate

DragothacakeMan ur vid wasnt posted in their playlist cuz u had a music video, that wasnt a lets play warspear, u should use voice commentary as in rules ^^ stay nice

Well i can see many videos without commentary in warspear playlist Mr. Sherlock

And is that the reson to not be in playlist meh im not that sure cuz i post it on forum and roland surely saw it 

Please dont open your mounth bcoz im sure your video win comes with the rank you have 

And with the logic that u maked censored video after the end date and it is here in the final result i can make commentary version of mine ^^stay nice

Wow. Huge battle ahead.

Don't be mad Dragon bro, they won, they won, there are other contests upcoming. My problem is only one.. Preparing a lot, working on it a lot, still getting bullshit.. But the jury's decision is right and fair, so no complaint here :)

Wow. Huge battle ahead.

Don't be mad Dragon bro, they won, they won, there are other contests upcoming. My problem is only one.. Preparing a lot, working on it a lot, still getting bullshit.. But the jury's decision is right and fair, so no complaint here :)

First of all my name Drago...Second you cant talk to me like bro cuz you dont even know my name Mr. Tatelan.

Third that guy cheats:

-he is mod in forum and somehow he got 1st place

-video that is #1 here in final results is upload ed 10 days after the end of contest date

-video is long 10:31 sorry to say but video need to be max 10minutes

That's not fair and im not gonna stay like that!!!!

1. Sorry, mistyped your name.

2. Calling you "bro" is because I am familiar with what you say.

3. Moderators get hell nothing for their work, it comes with no privileges ingame, and the jury had no connection with them at all, I am sure as hell. I saw your video, it was cool, but the winners actually DID a better job. In my heart I am sad and a bit angry, too. But still, I don't think it's right to blame them because they won.

Now contest is end, but i think there is something to write: i lose but i say that after, must read my video topic, Roland kill my video on First comments.

But now i talk about rules:

-GM write better Girl not partecipate, write many post about that and at the end give reward to 2

-GM write better no voice edit....and reward it #3

-GM write a Story is important....and noone have a "Story"

-GM write no Explicit content and First "Official" video is full off 'S****t and f****k" (exclamation)

-GM make a Max day for submit video and winner edit video after this time, you can talk about i send after......but i must see the fact, you pubblicate later max time.

If you go to see other contest...same ppl won (Casuality?) - Moderatore (Casually?)

Zeus i like your video really, but there are a rules in this contest.

So i think many other ppl make good (and sure for Me better) video respect who take reward.

So i think this is Bad for other player. This is My personal idea.

Okk lets talk about the s**t u said BTminBT...

They are forum mods but tell me why the @#$% they need to get award for that?

They decided to be mods!!!!

But Roland need to give them award on that way???

That guy cheats look at the things I said last post he dont deserve the award!!

And what the @#$% they work haha they dont do absolutely anything exept pissing off normal players and banning them for nothing...

Please dont get it too bad but they win contest cuz of the rank they have

THATS NOT FAIR

Please dont try to safe them they dont deserve thoose awards

Edited by DragothacakeMan

julia XD where are you ._.))

Too much drama here, I better go back to sleep :D

Guys, stop fighting.

Congratz to everyone, you all had nice videos.

By the way, rank 1-3 are Themercs members, maybe it's just guild favourism, who knows? :P Kidding.

No one cares what are posts here.

Congrats to all.

Julie, this "kidding" in the end no need to be written. Cos all of us know the truth. 

Logrimy, you are right about all.

And your video is one of the best:good:

For my proposition - all of the people which sent videos to be small rewarded - nothing.

You needed to give them something, so they don't feel like they fail. :nea: :(   

That's my first and last opinion in this topic, because no point to write. :unknw:

Thank you.

Congrats to all.

Julie, this "kidding" in the end no need to be written. Cos all of us know the truth.

What's the truth we all know about? o.O